BY SEPHORA

A chic ponytail wrap that makes for a quick, stylish hair change. Pull back your locks with simple sophistication—minus the effort. Simply wrap the rubber band around your ponytail, click the holder around the rubber band, and you’re good to go. Keep the fashionable wrap in your makeup or gym bag for an easy transition from day to night. see more...

Melissa B.
I am a busy mom who doesn't always have time for a fancy do in the morning. This pony ta holder is great because I can throw my hair up, but it looks polished and neat with the barrette over the top. Such a simple addition to a classic ponytail holder that makes all the difference. A staple must have!!
Katherine B.
I LOVE this little thing. It turns a basic pony into instant class! People always ask me how I did it. It's so easy! Makes your ponytail look so polished and nice. Super cheap. Worth every penny! I also like using the same thing in gold and silver.
Olga A.
Forest Hills, NY
I love SEPHORA COLLECTION Ring Around the Pony Hair Band in Black. I actually have them in various colors including Black. They make my pony tail look more elegant and chic.  The only thing that I don't like so much with these that after a while they loose their shape and don't hold round shape. SEPHORA COLLECTION Ring Around the Pony Hair Band Black
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Love this hairtie! It is perfect for creating a chic high ponytail. In the fall it is a staple part of my wardrobe as I wear a lot of black and it just makes the outfit look so much better. I would definitely repurchase. It polishes your look effortlessly which is amazing. I recommend one for you and maybe getting one for a friend.
bianca w.
mpls
such a great way to look put together on those bad hair days! easy for everyone to do! sporty casual or glam!
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Holds my hair well no knots or pulling when I remove it. Very stylish too. Add just enough to a daily look
Natalie H.
This is a great hair tie but not for girls with thin i hair because once you tie it in a ponytail the hard bit won't go around all your hair.
Crystal C.
Bought this clip at sephora on emergency once! That was 8 months ago and has become my fav go to clip!