BY SEPHORA #47 in Hair Ties & Clips

A set of eight no-tug hair ties. Fun, functional, and perfect for a quick ponytail, these no-tug hair ties are comfortable and won't leave creases in your hair. Great to throw in your purse, gym bag, or travel case, take these anywhere to ensure that you always have a hair tie with you when you need one. see more...

Jess P.
Milwaukee
As a girl with thick hair,this product is excellent to collect hair and keep it under control without damaging any off the hair fibres. The soft but stern band will avoid split ends as it almost hugs the hair rather than chokes it. Great every day product that all girls need. Perhaps bring out a velvet set, as velvet scrunchies are selling quickly.
Jenn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair ties for a couple of reasons.  They are fashionable, I wear them around my wrist when I am not tying up my hair for just in case and it looks like a bracelet.  I also love that they do not snag my hair or catch hair while I am taking out the hair tie.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these hair ties ! They are so cute and come in fun colors ! They don't leave a dent in the hair which is great and are inexpensive ! I find that they start to get pretty loose after a few wears and the really light colors get dirty so fast which looks so gross . Overall I'd recommend these but just be careful with which colors you pick !
Amanda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were the greatest invention of all time. You can buy them anywhere but the Sephora ones are nice patterns and when they go on sale you're in luck! It takes a lot to wear these bad boys out. I've had the same couple of sets for years. Won't damage your hair and look cute on your wrist!
Irtiqa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
I love these! They are great! They don't create creases in my hair and are really comfortable to sleep in too!
Jacquelyn N.
Haltom City, TX
I absolutely LOVE these hair ties! They don't tug on my hair and I no longer have headaches after I tie my hair up anymore. I also love wearing them when I work out since they don't slip off or pull like crazy when I run.
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these no more getting your hair tie tangled and stuck in your hair, doesn't crease as much, helps me to not get such a headache from having my long hair up!
Lauren Z.
These are great! They are thick so they don't create a crease in your hair when you take it down afterwards. My hair is pretty thin so most elastics create a crease even after 5 minutes. I like to use these at night to keep my hair out of my face if I'm not washing my hair in the morning. No creases - just a spritz of dry shampoo and I'm ready to go!