SEPHORA COLLECTION Ribbon Hair Ties Neutral Tones 1 set uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SEPHORA #27 in Hair Ties & Clips

A set of eight no-tug hair ties. Fun, functional, and perfect for a quick ponytail, these no-tug hair ties are comfortable and won't leave creases in your hair. Great to throw in your purse, gym bag, or travel case, take these anywhere to ensure that you always have a hair tie with you when you need one. see more...

• Has anyone tried These?2 Answers
  • How well do these hold up thick hair? And do these break easily? ...5 Answers
  • Do they pull hair? I always have that problem5 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Ribbon Hair Ties Neutral Tones 1 set
  • "I bought a few packages of these hair ties, cause i love the look of them and they hardly even make a dent in my hair!" in 3 reviews
  • "Great hair ties, pricey and can find easily on etsy from someone cheaper and in more colors and patterns." in 1 review
  • "I love the neutral colors that go with different color hairs." in 1 review
  • "Regular pony tail holders yank my hair out and I have all of those broken tiny hairs all over the place." in 1 review
Whitnie N.
These to not work well for specific hair types, for my hair it did not work because my hair is thick and long. But my little sister who is 3 it worked perfectly for her.
Andrea C.
I tried this product after seeing them around in multiple stores. This is not for thick, long hair. They don’t have a grip to the elastic and it’s not firm enough to hold my hair. I needed up wearing these as bracelets and rubber bands.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I love these. They are so gentle on your hair. I like the fact they come in a bunch of different colors. I do think they sell for too much. I would prefer they sell for $.25 each. That would make a pack like $1.25 which is much better than what they sell for. Anywho... I use these daily. Love them!
Maddie C.
These are very nice don't get me wrong but for the price and the amount of get.... I don't think they are worth it. No wonder people will double these as jewelry. I have quite a few from many brands and none of them are cheap like regular hair ties and if you have hair like mine, thick/ big/ curly/ damaged, they aren't even noticeable enough for the cute aspect of them
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
These are great hair ties! I use them mostly in the morning and evening when I am washing my face and I don't want a big crinkle in my hair. I am also thinking of using them at night to keep my hair off my face. Normal hair ties can be so damaging for your hair if you wear them too long so that's why I prefer these!
abigail b.
Pretty good hair ties! I have medium thick hair that gets tangled quite easily so I bought these softer hair ties to hopefully keep my hair in some sort of control at night although I will say you have to tie them tighter than regular hair ties as I've had a few slip out of my hair.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
My daughter has very thick hair and these do a great job and holding it all back in a ponytail. They are cute and she loves that they are from Sephora. They have held up really well so far, and the price isn't bad at all. I would definitely buy these again!
Courtney L.
I love using these when I sleep! These and actual scrunchies from the 90s are the only things I can use while sleeping that don't tug on my hair and cause breakage. They're always in the sale section on the website so they're super affordable too!
Caitlin M.
Centennial, CO
These hair ties are absolutely adorable. They are perfect to use overnight as well after you did your hair the day before. I use these hair ties, especially to work out in. I have semi-thick hair and they stay in without making a mark.
Morgan F.
Richardson , TX
Do they pull hair? I always have that problem
Monica H.
Seattle, WA
How well do these hold up thick hair? And do these break easily? How strong are they?
Kelsey S.
Although these are super cute I have had trouble with these holding my hair up in the past. Anyone else with thick hair try these ??
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Can anyone compare these to the "EmiJay" brand that started this trend? I want to try those, but I don't want to spend $$$$ if they aren't any better! Help!
Christina A.