SEPHORA COLLECTION Ribbon Hair Ties uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SEPHORA #42 in Hair Ties & Clips

A set of eight no-tug hair ties. Fun, functional, and perfect for a quick ponytail, these no-tug hair ties are comfortable and won't leave creases in your hair. Great to throw in your purse, gym bag, or travel case, take these anywhere to ensure that you always have a hair tie with you when you need one.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "I have thick hair and it was able to hold it pretty good. " in 1 review
  • "These hair ties are super cute!" in 1 review
Andrea C.
I tried this product after seeing them around in multiple stores. This is not for thick, long hair. They don’t have a grip to the elastic and it’s not firm enough to hold my hair. I needed up wearing these as bracelets and rubber bands.
Whitnie N.
These to not work well for specific hair types, for my hair it did not work because my hair is thick and long. But my little sister who is 3 it worked perfectly for her.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I have 100 of these but can't find one when I need it! Lol. I think it was birchbox who started to make these hair ties catch on when they sent them out with a monthly box and at that time you couldn't find them anywhere else. All hair ties are not created equal and the Sephora ones work the best because they don't get overly stretched out after a few uses. They hold their shape really well so that it holds your hair really well rather then the ones that just slip right out because they are so stretched out. They don't break your hair like the black band type hair ties. The only problem I have is I lose them all the time!
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I love these. They are so gentle on your hair. I like the fact they come in a bunch of different colors. I do think they sell for too much. I would prefer they sell for $.25 each. That would make a pack like $1.25 which is much better than what they sell for. Anywho... I use these daily. Love them!
Sarah M.
I really like these hair ties ! They are so cute and come in fun colors ! They don't leave a dent in the hair which is great and are inexpensive ! I find that they start to get pretty loose after a few wears and the really light colors get dirty so fast which looks so gross . Overall I'd recommend these but just be careful with which colors you pick !
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
These are great hair ties! I use them mostly in the morning and evening when I am washing my face and I don't want a big crinkle in my hair. I am also thinking of using them at night to keep my hair off my face. Normal hair ties can be so damaging for your hair if you wear them too long so that's why I prefer these!
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
i love these so much!! these are super great!!! my hair is straight and fine and these held my hair up super nicely! they are super great and don’t pull you’re hair and they are super super affordable!!! i definitely would recommend these to anyone with fine hair
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
My daughter has very thick hair and these do a great job and holding it all back in a ponytail. They are cute and she loves that they are from Sephora. They have held up really well so far, and the price isn't bad at all. I would definitely buy these again!
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
These were the greatest invention of all time. You can buy them anywhere but the Sephora ones are nice patterns and when they go on sale you're in luck! It takes a lot to wear these bad boys out. I've had the same couple of sets for years. Won't damage your hair and look cute on your wrist!
Courtney L.
I love using these when I sleep! These and actual scrunchies from the 90s are the only things I can use while sleeping that don't tug on my hair and cause breakage. They're always in the sale section on the website so they're super affordable too!
Monica H.
Seattle, WA
How well do these hold up thick hair? And do these break easily? How strong are they?
Morgan F.
Richardson, TX
Do they pull hair? I always have that problem
Kelsey S.
Although these are super cute I have had trouble with these holding my hair up in the past. Anyone else with thick hair try these ??
Melissa R.
Fair lawn, NJ
Can anyone compare these to the "EmiJay" brand that started this trend? I want to try those, but I don't want to spend $$$$ if they aren't any better! Help!
Christina k.