SEPHORA COLLECTION Ribbon Hair Ties uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SEPHORA #41 in Hair Ties & Clips

A set of eight no-tug hair ties. Fun, functional, and perfect for a quick ponytail, these no-tug hair ties are comfortable and won't leave creases in your hair. Great to throw in your purse, gym bag, or travel case, take these anywhere to ensure that you always have a hair tie with you when you need one.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "I have thick hair and it was able to hold it pretty good. " in 1 review
  • "These hair ties are super cute!" in 1 review
Jess P.
Milwaukee
As a girl with thick hair,this product is excellent to collect hair and keep it under control without damaging any off the hair fibres. The soft but stern band will avoid split ends as it almost hugs the hair rather than chokes it. Great every day product that all girls need. Perhaps bring out a velvet set, as velvet scrunchies are selling quickly.
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
i love these so much!! these are super great!!! my hair is straight and fine and these held my hair up super nicely! they are super great and don’t pull you’re hair and they are super super affordable!!! i definitely would recommend these to anyone with fine hair
Andrea C.
I tried this product after seeing them around in multiple stores. This is not for thick, long hair. They don’t have a grip to the elastic and it’s not firm enough to hold my hair. I needed up wearing these as bracelets and rubber bands.
Jenn C.
I love these hair ties for a couple of reasons.  They are fashionable, I wear them around my wrist when I am not tying up my hair for just in case and it looks like a bracelet.  I also love that they do not snag my hair or catch hair while I am taking out the hair tie.
Leah G.
These ponytails holders are not good at all. they do not hold my thick hair and fall out easily. the price is not the best either. I have tried a lot of different ponytails and the not the best . I bought these online from Sephora.
Whitnie N.
These to not work well for specific hair types, for my hair it did not work because my hair is thick and long. But my little sister who is 3 it worked perfectly for her.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased these hair ties from Sephora for my two young daughters. They always wear their hair in a ponytail and I am always looking for hair ties that will not break or damage their hair. These hair ties are wonderful. They are super cute which my girls love and they don't damage their hair like other hair ties do. The only complaint that I have is that they aren't as strong as I thought they would be. They both have very thick straight hair and these ties don't hold up against the weight of their hair, but they do keep it pulled back and they are pretty.
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
I have 100 of these but can't find one when I need it! Lol. I think it was birchbox who started to make these hair ties catch on when they sent them out with a monthly box and at that time you couldn't find them anywhere else. All hair ties are not created equal and the Sephora ones work the best because they don't get overly stretched out after a few uses. They hold their shape really well so that it holds your hair really well rather then the ones that just slip right out because they are so stretched out. They don't break your hair like the black band type hair ties. The only problem I have is I lose them all the time!
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I love these. They are so gentle on your hair. I like the fact they come in a bunch of different colors. I do think they sell for too much. I would prefer they sell for $.25 each. That would make a pack like $1.25 which is much better than what they sell for. Anywho... I use these daily. Love them!
Sarah M.
I really like these hair ties ! They are so cute and come in fun colors ! They don't leave a dent in the hair which is great and are inexpensive ! I find that they start to get pretty loose after a few wears and the really light colors get dirty so fast which looks so gross . Overall I'd recommend these but just be careful with which colors you pick !
Monica H.
Seattle, WA
How well do these hold up thick hair? And do these break easily? How strong are they?
Morgan F.
Richardson, TX
Do they pull hair? I always have that problem
Kelsey S.
Although these are super cute I have had trouble with these holding my hair up in the past. Anyone else with thick hair try these ??
Melissa R.
Fair lawn, NJ
Can anyone compare these to the "EmiJay" brand that started this trend? I want to try those, but I don't want to spend $$$$ if they aren't any better! Help!
Christina A.