BY SEPHORA

A long-lasting lip liner with an integrated sharpener and brush. This lip-look essential creates perfect, long-lasting definition around the contour of the lips. The all-in-one sharpener, color, and brush makes for flawless, effortless application, at home or on the go.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Are these really waterproof? I'm looking for some lip lin...1 Answers
  • Is this like the gel lip liners by the sephora brand? I d...1 Answers
  • Can you still purchase this at Sephora?! I have looked on...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner
  • "Good quality! really is water proof and it doesn't dry my lips like other liners! it has luke a rich creamy texture to it and doesn't leave clumps like others. " in 6 reviews
  • "Doesn't smudge, bold color. I would definitely buy again and recommend it. Sephora always has the best products!" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth F.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these! Buy them over and over. I love the texture. Goes on easy and like the packaging as it doesn’t require a sharpener. Cap stays on in purse so won’t color the inside of your bag. I prefer bold colors with a dash of lip balm and you have a photo perfect pout ready for all day wear
Kelsey W.
Katy
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love Sephora’s lip liners. They are cheaper than most distinguished brands. And their colors are really pretty especially the pink ones. It stays on for a very long time and I have kept buying them.
member-01ca1
I love this product as it goes with many of the lip sticks and lip glosses that I own. It is so easy to apply and use and it is not my first time using this product. It has very good value but it is a little pricey. I would recommend this product to others.
Maddie L.
Kettering
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only lip liner that I use. No matter what color lip I plan on doing there is a liner that goes with it. This does a great job helping a lipstick not feather.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I'm obsessed with this Sephora's Collection retractable lip Liner.
It's so easy to use.
It's very creamy and easy to blend in.
Also I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen it because I'm not very good at it.
They have a big selection of clothes so you can match the best colors for you.
EPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner
Chloe J.
united States
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Sephora Lip liners, who wants to be bothered sharpening lip liners everyday. These are a winner for ease of use, product application, depth of color and that retractable mechanism. I use these everyday in Molasses and Darkhorse. Perfect Chocolate Girl lipliners makes most nude colors wearable. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Lily W.
Austin
This is my go-to lip liner for all my shades of red. It goes great with any of them. Typically lasts longer than my lipsticks, so I normally don’t have to reapply. Pretty great price too, I think it was only $8-12 at Sephora.
Dark P.
Chicago
This is a total bang for your buck!! Great color, glides on nicely, Is moisturizing, nicely pigmented and has a nice color variety! I love this product & is one of my everyday wear lip arsenals.
Kayla W.
I have this brand but in a different shade. I have a bright rose red. I love how the color is so pigmented and stands out. This is a good price value because it is waterproof as well. I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. I need to try out the other colors cause I'm so into nude!
Kelli W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
So creamy and the color payoff is great!! This liner doesn’t tug on the lip like some others I’ve tried. Sephora has a large variety of colors. Can be worn all over the lips by itself or as a base. I also love that I don’t have to sharpen this pencil.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I use an all day lipstick and cannot find a lip liner to match the staying power it has. With this being waterproof is it safe to say it stays on longer than regular lip liner? I've seen the Sephora liners and am interested in giving them a try.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it difficult to wipe off at night?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Are these really waterproof? I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Stephanee S.
Is this like the gel lip liners by the sephora brand? I don't seem to see these at my sephora
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Can you still purchase this at Sephora?! I have looked online but haven't had much luck locating this exact one and color! :(