BY SEPHORA

A long-lasting lip liner with an integrated sharpener and brush. This lip-look essential creates perfect, long-lasting definition around the contour of the lips. The all-in-one sharpener, color, and brush makes for flawless, effortless application, at home or on the go.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want

• Are these really waterproof? I'm looking for some lip lin...1 Answers
  • Is this like the gel lip liners by the sephora brand? I d...1 Answers
  • Can you still purchase this at Sephora?! I have looked on...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner
  • "Good quality! really is water proof and it doesn't dry my lips like other liners! it has luke a rich creamy texture to it and doesn't leave clumps like others. " in 6 reviews
  • "Doesn't smudge, bold color. I would definitely buy again and recommend it. Sephora always has the best products!" in 6 reviews
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I'm obsessed with this Sephora's Collection retractable lip Liner.
It's so easy to use.
It's very creamy and easy to blend in.
Also I love the fact that I don't need to sharpen it because I'm not very good at it.
They have a big selection of clothes so you can match the best colors for you.
EPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner
Chloe J.
united States
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Sephora Lip liners, who wants to be bothered sharpening lip liners everyday. These are a winner for ease of use, product application, depth of color and that retractable mechanism. I use these everyday in Molasses and Darkhorse. Perfect Chocolate Girl lipliners makes most nude colors wearable. SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Gel Lip Liner
Lily W.
Austin
This is my go-to lip liner for all my shades of red. It goes great with any of them. Typically lasts longer than my lipsticks, so I normally don’t have to reapply. Pretty great price too, I think it was only $8-12 at Sephora.
Dark P.
Chicago
This is a total bang for your buck!! Great color, glides on nicely, Is moisturizing, nicely pigmented and has a nice color variety! I love this product & is one of my everyday wear lip arsenals.
Kayla W.
I have this brand but in a different shade. I have a bright rose red. I love how the color is so pigmented and stands out. This is a good price value because it is waterproof as well. I was pretty satisfied with my purchase. I need to try out the other colors cause I'm so into nude!
Kelli W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
So creamy and the color payoff is great!! This liner doesn’t tug on the lip like some others I’ve tried. Sephora has a large variety of colors. Can be worn all over the lips by itself or as a base. I also love that I don’t have to sharpen this pencil.
Alexandra E.
Hartford , CT
Goes on really smooth! And it lasts all day on my lips. I bought the nude one a few months ago.. the packaging is nice and not bulky. This product met my expectations and I would recommend trying.
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
Great shade for my tan skin tone, it is actually a true nude for me. It's easy to apply and it blends in really well with my other nude lipsticks, so I can use it with various shades of lipstick.
Julia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start out by saying that my lips are the true test of performance for a lip liner. Especially when my face is dry, my lips tend to blend into my skin so lip liner is a must. This liner did not disappoint for the most part. The application was smooth and buttery with a lot of pigmentation. The only negative I found with this product is the longevity of it. I noticed that it started wearing off a few hours after the initial application. Overall great product and would recommend for use with traditional lipstick as well as lip gloss and liquid lipstick.
Marlena S.
I bought this liner in 06 Deep Red - rich burgundy. I'm so thankful for the brush on the tip which allows for some soft blending effects. The liner itself is definitely waterproof. Even after I'd worn off my lipstick at the end of the day, the liner was still visible. The color goes perfect over a darker or brighter lip shade and it's perfect for creating a perfectly contoured lip.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I use an all day lipstick and cannot find a lip liner to match the staying power it has. With this being waterproof is it safe to say it stays on longer than regular lip liner? I've seen the Sephora liners and am interested in giving them a try.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Is it difficult to wipe off at night?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Are these really waterproof? I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Stephanee S.
Is this like the gel lip liners by the sephora brand? I don't seem to see these at my sephora
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Can you still purchase this at Sephora?! I have looked online but haven't had much luck locating this exact one and color! :(