Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#753 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Cristelle B.
Cristelle B.

Doesn't smudge easily, stays on a long time, not too expensive, would recommend! Nice black colour
Desiree C.
Desiree C.

Not a big fan said water proof not really you still get a smudge when. you wipe to clean ubder eye
Roselin C.
Roselin C.
Los Angeles, CA

Love love love I can't say it enough I recommend it to all my friends ! Great I. Pricing as well !!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Bakersfield, CA

Its really good goes with the eyes blends well with the eyes it goes with whatever you wear
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Bremen, GA

I absolutely love this color! This product is awesome and wears really well and lasts long.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Chicago

I was amazed at how long this eyeliner lasted . Accessible price and perfect for its use
Stefanie J.
Stefanie J.

Great product! Smooth on the eyelid so it won't jam up or get stuck on a certain part.
Elaine K.
Elaine K.

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and the pigment is amazing. My problem is that it truly does not seem to be waterproof. I wear contacts and when using this eyeliner, it does not stay on as needed when I use my re-wetting drops.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ

Love the colors they come in, the tip is so easy to use. And will definitely get it again. Definitely long lasting and it doesnt get in my eye like other do
Erin B.
Erin B.
Washington, DC

I like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. My eyelids are a little oily and my eye shapes slightly differ. With that said, one eye has more of a crease than the other, and when I use this eyeliner it tends to smudge/transfer up onto my crease.

Join Now