Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#753 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this eyeliner. It brings out my eyes so much. This is a great eyeliner. It's a perfect fit for my eyes. This is an amazing brand.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Boston, MA

Sephora recentl ycame out with a few new products and the y have all been really great. the eyeliner is waterproof and doesn't smudge.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Love it and have been using for a while. It is waterproof the only problem is it breaks easily sometimes. Don't pull it too much.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I like this one but i am more of a fan of the blacks and the size is great and love that it is a retractable eyeliner, so simple
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Berlin, NJ

Lasted very long but very hard to smudge! Would buy again for summertime. Love all Sephora products. Really worth the money!
Ale M.
Ale M.

This is my favorite eyeliner because it's super black and it doesn't smudge at all. I use it daily and it lasts me a while.
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

It's really good for the price and it lasts forever.
I use mine everyday and I have lots of colors.
It's a great product.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Norfolk, MA

An easy to use eyeliner, always delivers high quality from Sephora. Sharpener and smudged included! Definitely recommend
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY

Great product. Price is alright. Definitely my number 1 if I plan on going to the beach or for a swim. Doesn't run.
Cheryl  .
Cheryl .
Orange, MA

I really like this eyeliner it goes on really smooth and the color is great. It stayed put until I washed it off.

Join Now