Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#659 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I like this one but i am more of a fan of the blacks and the size is great and love that it is a retractable eyeliner, so simple
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Berlin, NJ

Lasted very long but very hard to smudge! Would buy again for summertime. Love all Sephora products. Really worth the money!
Ale M.
Ale M.

This is my favorite eyeliner because it's super black and it doesn't smudge at all. I use it daily and it lasts me a while.
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

It's really good for the price and it lasts forever.
I use mine everyday and I have lots of colors.
It's a great product.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Norfolk, MA

An easy to use eyeliner, always delivers high quality from Sephora. Sharpener and smudged included! Definitely recommend
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, Ny

Great product. Price is alright. Definitely my number 1 if I plan on going to the beach or for a swim. Doesn't run.
Cheryl  .
Cheryl .
Orange, MA

I really like this eyeliner it goes on really smooth and the color is great. It stayed put until I washed it off.
Catori L.
Catori L.

This eyeliner is sooo convenient I love that you can put as much as you want and if that's too much put it back.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Sunnyvale, CA

This is my favorite waterproof eyeliner on black. It stays on all say and doesn't smudge under eyes. Love it!
Alecia B.
Alecia B.
Lawrenceburg, IN

Long lasting. Stays on throughout the whole day with no smudging. The black looks great with light shadows

Join Now