Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#753 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Angiee M.
Angiee M.
Pacoima, CA

Really great product. So easy to apply very pigmented. I like that you can smudge it out. The Sephora at the northridge mall has a lot of them. It does last through out the day. Definitely recommend this one.
Elza M.
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA

Glides on nicely, never tried a cat eye with it but I'm sure with a steady hand it's doable. As far as long wear, it did fade a little but that was without primer. Would recommend just for the color!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX

This eyeliner was okay, but I expected a better quality from Sephora. It didn't go on as smooth as I prefer my eyeliners to go on and it also didn't seem very noticeable even when I was wearing it.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eyeliner from Sephora. It glides along theceyelids smoothly, giving perfect contour to my baby browns. I highly recomnend thisvproduct to anyone looking for a great eyeliner.
Emma D.
Emma D.

This was a remotely good eyeliner for a while and I used it until I found a new one. It wasn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. It was a little hard to use.
kelsey M.
kelsey M.
Florence, Sc

Great eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I absolutely love it! A little pricey, but worth the extra money if you want your eyeliner to last and look fabulous all day long.
Delania M.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN

This eyeliner glides on so smoothly!! Being waterproof is a huge plus!! I will state that it does go under your eyes throughout the day if you have oily skin.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN

Great product! It doesn't stay on all day, but looks great in the morning when you first use it. I have to reapply twice a day to keep a great look.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I have sensitive eyes an this eye liner is AMAZING! my eyes don't water or burn when I use it. I definitely am buying more of this product
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this eyeliner. It brings out my eyes so much. This is a great eyeliner. It's a perfect fit for my eyes. This is an amazing brand.

Join Now