Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#659 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this eyeliner from Sephora. It glides along theceyelids smoothly, giving perfect contour to my baby browns. I highly recomnend thisvproduct to anyone looking for a great eyeliner.
kelsey M.
kelsey M.
Florence, Sc

Great eyeliner! Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I absolutely love it! A little pricey, but worth the extra money if you want your eyeliner to last and look fabulous all day long.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

This product is amazing and has a great consistency. It is true to its color in the bottle and is available in many drug stores and is suitable for any skin type.
Delania M.
Delania M.
Washburn, TN

This eyeliner glides on so smoothly!! Being waterproof is a huge plus!! I will state that it does go under your eyes throughout the day if you have oily skin.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN

Great product! It doesn't stay on all day, but looks great in the morning when you first use it. I have to reapply twice a day to keep a great look.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

I have sensitive eyes an this eye liner is AMAZING! my eyes don't water or burn when I use it. I definitely am buying more of this product
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, Sc

Love waterproof eyeliner also I love affordable waterproof eyeliner! Wore this at the beach and it did not budge one bit. Easy to apply!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this eyeliner. It brings out my eyes so much. This is a great eyeliner. It's a perfect fit for my eyes. This is an amazing brand.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Boston, MA

Sephora recentl ycame out with a few new products and the y have all been really great. the eyeliner is waterproof and doesn't smudge.
valeria p.
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL

Love it and have been using for a while. It is waterproof the only problem is it breaks easily sometimes. Don't pull it too much.

Join Now