Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#753 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Randi L.
Randi L.
Nampa, ID

Love this eyeliner. It's hard to find an eyeliner that will stay on all day and not smudge. This is by far the best one yet! I love that I can also you it on my waterline and it won't move once applied. The smudger tip is so great for blending and smudging out the under eye eyeliner. This product is amazing!!!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Great waterproof mascara. Easy to apply and easy to use. This product lasted me a long time. It was not smudgy or too dark. I would recommend this for someone needing a 12 hour eyeliner to last throughout the day. It's hard to remove with basic make up wipes, but easily removable with a eye make up remover.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

If I could give this product 0 starts I would but I can't as you can see. So this is product is not pigmented, very runny, it smugges, and does not set. I've you many different shades from this formula but non work for me. Plus I don't not have really watery eyes. I hate it
Grecia O.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY

good for every occasion. i love waterproof eyeliner because i cry very easily. I am a very sensitive women and having a very good eyeliner is always thankful. Sephora retractable waterproof eyeliner gives me everything i need coverage and last for ever or until i remove
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Weirton, WV

I love this liner! the color is beautiful and it goes on smooth and easy. Only problem is, since it's waterproof, if you make a mistake it's harder to remove. so when I made a mistake it left my eye a little red and irritated from rubbing the liner off.
Mellissa M.
Mellissa M.
Clermont, FL

The liner itself is a great color. I bought it for my waterline. It was not good for it. It deffinetly transferred and got gloopy within an hour. I totally get it's hard to find good waterline pencils but I don't like this one personally.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport , IL

the price is a little high but it is great quality. goes on smooth and has solid color that lasts. one of my favorites. I bought it online through the website and was able to get tons of free samples with it. I would buy it again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

This Sephora eyeliner was pretty good. Went on smoothly and had good pigmentation. A little pricier than I usually spend on eyeliner but definitely worth the money. I would buy it again though and I would recommend it as well
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL

I tried a sample of this at my local sephora and I just fell in love with it this works so well and it apples so smoothly it's a expensive thing but it's just pure amazing I love it so much I can't get enough of its beauty
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Columbia, SC

This is a great product. The eyeliner is smooth, well packaged, and will NOT come off except with make up remover. I looked for a while for an eyeliner that wouldn't be gone in two hours and this one is great.

Join Now