Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#659 in Eyeliner
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Randi L.
Randi L.
Nampa, ID

Love this eyeliner. It's hard to find an eyeliner that will stay on all day and not smudge. This is by far the best one yet! I love that I can also you it on my waterline and it won't move once applied. The smudger tip is so great for blending and smudging out the under eye eyeliner. This product is amazing!!!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.

Great waterproof mascara. Easy to apply and easy to use. This product lasted me a long time. It was not smudgy or too dark. I would recommend this for someone needing a 12 hour eyeliner to last throughout the day. It's hard to remove with basic make up wipes, but easily removable with a eye make up remover.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.

If I could give this product 0 starts I would but I can't as you can see. So this is product is not pigmented, very runny, it smugges, and does not set. I've you many different shades from this formula but non work for me. Plus I don't not have really watery eyes. I hate it
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Weirton, WV

I love this liner! the color is beautiful and it goes on smooth and easy. Only problem is, since it's waterproof, if you make a mistake it's harder to remove. so when I made a mistake it left my eye a little red and irritated from rubbing the liner off.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Severna Park, MD

I like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. My eyelids are a little oily and my eye shapes slightly differ. With that said, one eye has more of a crease than the other, and when I use this eyeliner it tends to smudge/transfer up onto my crease.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX

This Sephora eyeliner was pretty good. Went on smoothly and had good pigmentation. A little pricier than I usually spend on eyeliner but definitely worth the money. I would buy it again though and I would recommend it as well
Kasia G.
Kasia G.
Palatine, IL

I tried a sample of this at my local sephora and I just fell in love with it this works so well and it apples so smoothly it's a expensive thing but it's just pure amazing I love it so much I can't get enough of its beauty
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Columbia, SC

This is a great product. The eyeliner is smooth, well packaged, and will NOT come off except with make up remover. I looked for a while for an eyeliner that wouldn't be gone in two hours and this one is great.
Elza M.
Elza M.
San Clemente, CA

Glides on nicely, never tried a cat eye with it but I'm sure with a steady hand it's doable. As far as long wear, it did fade a little but that was without primer. Would recommend just for the color!
Erika D.
Erika D.

This eyeliner was okay, but I expected a better quality from Sephora. It didn't go on as smooth as I prefer my eyeliners to go on and it also didn't seem very noticeable even when I was wearing it.

Join Now