BY SEPHORA #13 in Eyeliner

Details:

What it is:
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner.

What it does:
Sephora Collection's Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. Featuring a built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring eye. From classic black to bright turquoise to a glitter purple hue, you can create the perfect daytime or nighttime look.

What else you need to know:
Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eyeshadow or a touch of strategic smudging.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply to the lash line of the eye.
-Use the smudge tip to perfect your lines.
-Set with eyeshadow for extra hold; select matching Mono Eyeshadow to apply on top of the eyeliner with Sephora Brush Platinum Eyeliner Brush #20.
-If the tip of the liner feels a little blunt, sharpen it with the built-in sharpener.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "I like this eyeliner for days when I know I am going to be working out after school and during band camp. It is extremely creamy and it dries in seconds. The waterproof formula makes it stay put and it does not smudge at all. It is an extremely pigmented black color, and I absolutely adore it." in 289 reviews
  • "I like this eyeliner for days when I know I am going to be working out after school and during band camp. It is extremely creamy and it dries in seconds. The waterproof formula makes it stay put and it does not smudge at all. It is an extremely pigmented black color, and I absolutely adore it." in 156 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner. Lasts long even in water line and does not smudge. I have been using this for years and have not found any black eyeliner that compares!" in 111 reviews
  • "Such a rich, thick lined eyeliner! Makes for great wear. Stays on for a very long time. Doesn't smudge or collect in the corners of your eyes!" in 62 reviews
  • "I think this is a great eyeliner for the price. The glitter is really subtle and the black doesn't appear as dark as other plain black eyeliner, but this is long lasting, both on your eye and in the tube." in 54 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
I purchased this eyeliner with a little trepidation. It was cheaper than the other pencil liners of course and I only needed it for tightlining and filling in my winged liner so I could make my expensive liquid liner last longer and for my waterline.
I wanted to spend my money on other expensive things and I was already well past 400 dollars on this haul so I just needed something cheap.
Back before high end makeup blew up and everyone thought it was cool I used to shop at sephora and have always been a huge fan of pure quality. I tried the sephora brand then a few times and was very disappointed. It was just like drugstore brands but more expensive for no reason since "sephora" in itself isn't a high end brand known for quality.
But everyone tried this and loved it along with many other sephora products. Although this has happened to me with elf products before too.
I know better but people all over the internet rave so I cave in and try it because who doesn't want to spend less money for the same quality and then it never works out. Its always goes in the trash.
Now this pencil was very pigmented at first application. I was initially very happy because of that. Then after about ten min it vanished and bled upward into my eyeshadow because my eye waters a bit when I do my makeup so I need a water proof liner which this was supposed to be but apparently not. Throughout the day it bled down onto my undereye area. So if its really hot and humid around you and/or your super oily or your eyes water I really don't recommend this pencil. I don't usually buy drugstore makeup of any kind but I used to and I remember much better quality coming from maybelline so save your money and do that if you're not going high end. Sephora is just a drugstore brand in a high end store.
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
Review for: 20 Shimmer Electric Purple - shimmering bright violet more...
Sephora eyeliners are my dirty little secret! They are at least $10 cheaper than the other brands in the store, but they come in ever color and the go on super smooth. I like the dark purples because they make my grey eyes pop, but aren’t over the top bright. The shimmer adds a little extra light to my eyes. And I’ve never had Sephora eyeliners smudge or run. You’d never know they aren’t big name products.
Sara G.
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
It's a very practical packaging - in a fan of retractable eyeliners and the built in sharpener is a plus. This eyeliner is super pigmented, but if you have oily eyelids, it will run throughout the day. Even if you use it on your waterline, it runs. I still use it but I have to use a primer on my eye lids first.
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
Probably my all time favorite eyeliner. It stays in place (minus of course when I rub my eyes) and it was only TEN DOLLARS. I have used eyeliners 3x that price and they have been awful. This eyeliner never runs, it’s stays crisp on the waterline and is definitely waterproof. Love it.
Laura T.
Review for: SEPHORA Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner 08 BROWN more...
I love this so much but they are always out of it at the store 😞 the smudged is perfect and way more effective than Qtip! Soooo easy to use and make the look effortless. I for sure recommend to friend!
Alison B.
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
This eyeiner is ok. I got the black color and it does not apply as darkly as I would hope. It is convenient that the sharpener is in the package, but the smudge stick doesn't really work well in my experience. This is an ok eyeliner, but I feel there are better drugstore options.
Tonya W.
These eyeliners are awesome especially for the price. They go on smoothly with no skipping or tugging. They’re easy to blend but once they set, they’re there till you take them off. They come in a ton of great colors so there’s one for any and every look you could come up with.
Caitlin A.
Review for: 21 Matte Deep Plum - dark smoky plum, 01 Black - classic black more...
For the low price point these are a really good product. The matte shades last a lot longer in the waterline than the shimmers but they still eventually all slide down on me. They have a lot of great colors and work great to smudge out for a smokey look though.
Yoselin L.
Everett
Love this eyeliner very smooth and easy to spot . The price isn’t so high . It lasts long and give a very vibrant color blue . I would recommend to buy it to make your eyes pop ! All they’re colors are great and give you what you looking for !
Jessie W.
Holliston, MA
I use matte brown black everyday and sometimes just regular black on the weekends. It’s easy to apply and does not smudge. I love it because it lasts through a day of wear and it does not leave my eyes feeling dryer than when I put it on.
karen d.
Does this eyeliner go on smooth? And how long does it last?
Tsega E.
Sorrento, FL
What's the consistency of this pencil? Does it go on like crayon, like most pencils do? Or is silkier, almost like liquid?
Cassie P.
St, NL
Black or colored Eyeliner?
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
How long does this eye liner last for ?
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Does this eyeliner smear or smudge?