SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
What it is:
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner.
What it does:
Sephora Collection's Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. Featuring a built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring eye. From classic black to bright turquoise to a glitter purple hue, you can create the perfect daytime or nighttime look.
What else you need to know:
Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eyeshadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.
How to Use:
-Apply to the lash line of the eye.
-Use the smudge tip to perfect your lines.
-Set with eyeshadow for extra hold; select matching Mono Eyeshadow to apply on top of the eyeliner with Sephora Brush Platinum Eyeliner Brush #20.
-If the tip of the liner feels a little blunt, sharpen it with the built-in sharpener.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.
About the Brand:
Beauty Uncomplicated | What good are tons of options if you can't figure out how to choose between them? SEPHORA COLLECTION is about formulas that really deliver, paired with bite-sized bits of Sephora expertise that make all those options less overwhelming. Whether you're looking for a new color, a new formula, or even a whole new look, with SEPHORA COLLECTION it's easy to get exactly what you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 111 Q&A
- "I like this eyeliner for days when I know I am going to be working out after school and during band camp. It is extremely creamy and it dries in seconds. The waterproof formula makes it stay put and it does not smudge at all. It is an extremely pigmented black color, and I absolutely adore it." in 289 reviews
- "I like this eyeliner for days when I know I am going to be working out after school and during band camp. It is extremely creamy and it dries in seconds. The waterproof formula makes it stay put and it does not smudge at all. It is an extremely pigmented black color, and I absolutely adore it." in 156 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner. Lasts long even in water line and does not smudge. I have been using this for years and have not found any black eyeliner that compares!" in 111 reviews
- "Such a rich, thick lined eyeliner! Makes for great wear. Stays on for a very long time. Doesn't smudge or collect in the corners of your eyes!" in 62 reviews
- "I think this is a great eyeliner for the price. The glitter is really subtle and the black doesn't appear as dark as other plain black eyeliner, but this is long lasting, both on your eye and in the tube." in 54 reviews
I wanted to spend my money on other expensive things and I was already well past 400 dollars on this haul so I just needed something cheap.
Back before high end makeup blew up and everyone thought it was cool I used to shop at sephora and have always been a huge fan of pure quality. I tried the sephora brand then a few times and was very disappointed. It was just like drugstore brands but more expensive for no reason since "sephora" in itself isn't a high end brand known for quality.
But everyone tried this and loved it along with many other sephora products. Although this has happened to me with elf products before too.
I know better but people all over the internet rave so I cave in and try it because who doesn't want to spend less money for the same quality and then it never works out. Its always goes in the trash.
Now this pencil was very pigmented at first application. I was initially very happy because of that. Then after about ten min it vanished and bled upward into my eyeshadow because my eye waters a bit when I do my makeup so I need a water proof liner which this was supposed to be but apparently not. Throughout the day it bled down onto my undereye area. So if its really hot and humid around you and/or your super oily or your eyes water I really don't recommend this pencil. I don't usually buy drugstore makeup of any kind but I used to and I remember much better quality coming from maybelline so save your money and do that if you're not going high end. Sephora is just a drugstore brand in a high end store.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos