22 colors available

BY SEPHORA #92 in Eyeliner

A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is long lasting, deeply pigmented, and easy to apply." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this!" in 1 review
  • "great price too" in 1 review
  • "I was told a long time ago that no matter what color your eyes are, use turquoise liner to make the whites whiter and make your eyes stand out." in 1 review
  • "I have blue eyes & I feel like it really accentuates them." in 1 review
Cher B.
Cher B.
Review for: 01 Black
I personally would have never purchased this on my own had the worker at sephora did not recommend it. I was actually in store getting a lipstick demo when another sales associate came up and said I just wanna finish off your look and came to line my waterline with this exact liner. I usually don't line my waterline because I can see it as too harsh of a look and I usually have a case of panda eyes cause the liners I have tried always run.

After liking the finished look I purchased just to trial run it, i did like it so I had nothing to lose if it ended up not being for me because I could easily return it. After extended wear I liked that it did not run and it was easy to apply on my own as well. Overall I would buy this product again even though I usally hesitant about buying Sephora brand sometimes.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 01 Black
I got two of these free after ordering Stilla All day in purple and got this instead. Was disappointed , called sent be same only wTer proof in electric purple. Wasn't any more purple than first. I want Still All Day my fave you tube makeup review girl uses and raves about. So I call again ughhhh,they issued me a $12.78 refund but I still want Stilla All day. But ordered Kat Von d liquid eyeliner in black. Paid extra $14.78! In shipping? Why I didn't pay it for first two. I read reviews some bad some great. Not sure if I'll get the awesome or great, but if I'm not happy Zim marching up to Sephora and tell them. All I been they trying to get eyeliner I dream of.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 01 Black
I was looking for a liner to put on my waterline that wouldn't smudge into my outer corners. A lot of people seem to like this, and I love the store so I think it would be nice. Not so much.
The black one is not dark enough; it's more dark gray. I had to run it across my waterline 3-4 times for it to look black. As far as staying power it stays about 2-3 hours. It does smudge into the corners but not too too bad. It stayed fairly well on my lash line, but that is not what I bought it for. I liked that I was retractable, and I had no issue with it twisting up and down. Didn't use the smudger or sharpener.
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: 02 Silver Shimmering Frosty Silver
Well Sephora, you've done it again. your products prove to be better than anything name brand I've bought. Mind you, I've had the pot liner from Make Up Forever, Lancôme's Kohl liner (still a good one), Neutrogena brand, Urban Decay (by far my least favorite), Bad Gal, but this is my new go-to. For everyday, you can't beat it. Funny enough, I bought for Halloween (I did a Dia de Los Muertos costume) and loved how it blended. Now I use it everyday. It is SO SMOOTH, like sweet sweet velvet. Also still cheaper than other name prestige brands so you can't beat that.
Cait M.
Cait M.
cedar rapids, IA
Review for: 01 Black
I have nothing bad to say about this eyeliner! It goes on super smooth and I love that it's retractable--I can't be the only one who has had a painful experienced with a poorly sharpened wooden eyeliner, right?? This eyeliner is a great price compared to other brands and has lasted several months. It stays put all day long...but if you wanted to take it along with you just in case, it would be super easy to just retract the pencil down into the case and throw it in your bag. No mess! The inside of my makeup bag is thankful.
Erika W.
Erika W.
San antonio, Tx
Review for: 01 Black
I am so impressed with the Sephora Retractable waterproof eyeliner. It stays on for hours, does not get clumpy in the corners of my eyes, glides on easily across my eyelash area and lasts for months! Some will think it is a little expensive but it's well worth it. I only have 3 of the colors at this time but will be purchasing more for my collection. I've tried other brands and nothing beats Sephora! I love it! I encourage all my friends, family and co-workers to purchase their own. I definitely recommend this product.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
Review for: 19 Shimmer Navy
perhaps my body chemistry is a little off, because this did not seem like a waterproof eyeliner to me. it definitely smudged throughout the day. I liked the color. It was definitely bold without looking crazy. I'm also usually not a fan or twist up liners. I don't ever feel like you get nearly as much as you do with a pencil. The nice part is this one is retractable. I find that it did break less often because of being able to retract it after use. Probably wouldn't purchase this particular product again.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: 01 Black
Sephora retractable waterproof eyeliners are smooth when putting on but I do need to go over the line again to make sure I get that really black pay off. With that said, when I go over it again you do get that dark matte black look that I love. In regards to it being waterproof, it can smudge if you rub your eye accidentally and its not easy to get rid of that accidental smudge, so be careful but other than that it will stay on if your not touching it,. With water though, it will lighten, not run.
Tres S.
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 08 Brown
This is my everyday liner. It glides on smooth & can be easily smudged. Stays put fairly well, even along the waterline.

It stands out, for me, because of it's staying power. I wore this, in Africa, while running around in heels, sweating every other part of my face off and it managed to stay on longer than anything else.

Listen, after 12hrs, it was a shadow of itself but again, it was the last thing left on my face and it's clear it held on for dear life.

Good job eyeliner, ya got chops.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Review for: 01 Black
For 12 bucks I think I would repurchase this eyeliner again due to the fact that it does stay on for a good while. However it does smudge a bit if I use it on my bottom waterline. For that reason I gave it 3 stars, and also since I felt that it finished quick. Its very nice that I do not have to sharpen this pencil so that is a huge plus in my book when looking for eyeliners. I do recommend this eyeliner for girls on a budget, but honestly there are better eyeliners on the market.
Tsega E.
Tsega E.
Sorrento, FL
What's the consistency of this pencil? Does it go on like crayon, like most pencils do? Or is silkier, almost like liquid?
karen d.
karen d.
Does this eyeliner go on smooth? And how long does it last?
gabrielly t.
gabrielly t.
I wanted to know if I'm good and interesada buying waiting for answers
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Black or colored Eyeliner?
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Does this eyeliner smear or smudge?