BY SEPHORA #76 in Eyeliner

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

What it is:
A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner.

What it does:
Sephora Collection's Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. Featuring a built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring eye. From classic black to bright turquoise to a glitter purple hue, you can create the perfect daytime or nighttime look.

What else you need to know:
Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eyeshadow or a touch of strategic smudging.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply to the lash line of the eye.
-Use the smudge tip to perfect your lines.
-Set with eyeshadow for extra hold; select matching Mono Eyeshadow to apply on top of the eyeliner with Sephora Brush Platinum Eyeliner Brush #20.
-If the tip of the liner feels a little blunt, sharpen it with the built-in sharpener.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Silicate,Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "I like this eyeliner for days when I know I am going to be working out after school and during band camp. It is extremely creamy and it dries in seconds. The waterproof formula makes it stay put and it does not smudge at all. It is an extremely pigmented black color, and I absolutely adore it." in 289 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner. Lasts long even in water line and does not smudge. I have been using this for years and have not found any black eyeliner that compares!" in 111 reviews
  • "Such a rich, thick lined eyeliner! Makes for great wear. Stays on for a very long time. Doesn't smudge or collect in the corners of your eyes!" in 62 reviews
  • "I think this is a great eyeliner for the price. The glitter is really subtle and the black doesn't appear as dark as other plain black eyeliner, but this is long lasting, both on your eye and in the tube." in 54 reviews
  • "great price too" in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
I purchased this eyeliner with a little trepidation. It was cheaper than the other pencil liners of course and I only needed it for tightlining and filling in my winged liner so I could make my expensive liquid liner last longer and for my waterline.
I wanted to spend my money on other expensive things and I was already well past 400 dollars on this haul so I just needed something cheap.
Back before high end makeup blew up and everyone thought it was cool I used to shop at sephora and have always been a huge fan of pure quality. I tried the sephora brand then a few times and was very disappointed. It was just like drugstore brands but more expensive for no reason since "sephora" in itself isn't a high end brand known for quality.
But everyone tried this and loved it along with many other sephora products. Although this has happened to me with elf products before too.
I know better but people all over the internet rave so I cave in and try it because who doesn't want to spend less money for the same quality and then it never works out. Its always goes in the trash.
Now this pencil was very pigmented at first application. I was initially very happy because of that. Then after about ten min it vanished and bled upward into my eyeshadow because my eye waters a bit when I do my makeup so I need a water proof liner which this was supposed to be but apparently not. Throughout the day it bled down onto my undereye area. So if its really hot and humid around you and/or your super oily or your eyes water I really don't recommend this pencil. I don't usually buy drugstore makeup of any kind but I used to and I remember much better quality coming from maybelline so save your money and do that if you're not going high end. Sephora is just a drugstore brand in a high end store.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: 09 Glitter Black - matte black with silver glitter more...
I picked up this eyeliner yesterday at Sephora inside JCPenney. It's the glitter black and I'm absolutely in love with it. I have used it both yesterday and today. It is so easy to put on and isn't poke at all. It sharpens itself and there is also a smudge brush on the back. I picked this up because my other eyeliner was running low and it is in clubbing stilettos which is the other eyeliners version of a glitter black. I absolutely love the way the light hits my eye and it's a really subtle shine but it really pops. Also after using makeup remover to get it off there's usually still some glitter on my face which I would never complain about.
Gabriella N.
Columbia
The worst eyeliner ever. I order a yellow eyeliner knowing it’s look great for my hazel eyes but I try to put it on & there was no pigment at all to it. I had to literally keep applying layer after layer to get the color I wanted & then when I looked closer in the mirror you could see how much it looked caked on 😒 very disappointed in this product. It’s cheap & it irritated my eyes. Don’t waste your money here. Spend it on something that will last you a while & give you great pigment like a Kat Von D eyeliner!
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
Review for: 20 Shimmer Electric Purple - shimmering bright violet more...
Sephora eyeliners are my dirty little secret! They are at least $10 cheaper than the other brands in the store, but they come in ever color and the go on super smooth. I like the dark purples because they make my grey eyes pop, but aren’t over the top bright. The shimmer adds a little extra light to my eyes. And I’ve never had Sephora eyeliners smudge or run. You’d never know they aren’t big name products.
Laura N.
ERIE, PA
I did like the sephora retractable eyeliner pencil (mine in black) as far as ease of use, easy to apply and not too messy, like pencils can be. But I wish there was a way to know in advance how close you are to running out. That's my only criticism, that one day you just run out and need a new one! I'd have a spare in hand each time you start a new pencil. At the lower price, that's what I do.
Sophia A.
New York
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
Best pencil eyeliner ever!! The formula is super creamy and easy to apply. It stays on all day and comes with a smudge tip and a built in sharpener. You don’t need to press hard at all to get pigment. The product is also super easy to remove, thankfully. The brown color would be my favorite because when you smudge it out it gives the look of eyeshadow and is really pretty! Totally recommend.
Jennifer G.
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
This is my go-to eyeliner when I run out of my TARTE sexy kitten eyeliner. It does the job well and it is as pigmented as the Tarte. It glides in smoothly and the price is just right. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because, this eyeliner is buildable and unlike the TARTE Sexy Kitten eyeliner, it takes some time to create the liner you are going for.
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg
Review for: 09 Glitter Black - matte black with silver glitter more...
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner
This one is really great. Stays all day long, does not smudge, it's waterproof. I have to literally wipe it out. Worth your money. It also has a small sponge at the end, if you want to get a messy look you can use it. I highly recommend this eyeliner
Adrianna Z.
Wayland
Review for: 01 Black - classic black more...
This is the only eyeliner I’ll ever buy because everything about it is perfect. The price is unbeatable and the creaminess and wear of this product is out of this world. I have been using this for about 6 years now and not found one that I like more. I 10/10 recommend to go buy this because it is perfect for any look!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Here is the deal. Whenever someone wants urban decay but can’t afford it these were always my go to when I worked for Sephora. I tend to love the wide color selection of products and I love hat they are waterproof. With Sephora brand you are getting a quality product without breaking the bank. Give it a try guys.
karen d.
Does this eyeliner go on smooth? And how long does it last?
Tsega E.
Sorrento, FL
What's the consistency of this pencil? Does it go on like crayon, like most pencils do? Or is silkier, almost like liquid?
gabrielly t.
I wanted to know if I'm good and interesada buying waiting for answers
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
How long does this eye liner last for ?
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Does this eyeliner smear or smudge?

back