Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#49 in Eyeliner
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

14 days left

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

14 days left

Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

12 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

10 days left

A long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner. Sephora Brand Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner delivers a decadent dose of budge-resistant color, with an easy-glide, creamy texture. With its built-in sharpener and smudge tip, this liner is your all-in-one must-have for an alluring, enduring, eye-mazing look! Pull out the sharpener to create an extremely fine tip. Apply your lovely line and customize the end result with a dash of matching eye shadow or a touch of strategic smudging.
Photos (35)
Prudence R.
Prudence R.
Clarksville, TN

I have tried many brands and varieties of eyeliner, and few can deliver as well as the Sephora line. It glides on comfortably, a huge plus to contact wearers, those who are not so skilled with application, and those in a hurry. Sephora's eyeliner leaves no smudges during application or for the rest of the day, even with my oily skin. The waterproof formula actually works, a must for any liner or mascara in my opinion, for those who wear contacts, have allergies, or get weepy easily. The retractable packaging helps to keep the point safe from breaking and free from debris, and also has a built-in sharpener and smudger. The colors in general could be a bit darker or more vivid for my taste, but it's nothing that an extra swipe or two won't fix. The 03 Purple shade is a must to add dimension to brown eyes like mine. It has just enough shimmer to brighten your eye, but still subtle enough for every day, a perfect work-to-play choice.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Abilene, TX

I get really excited when I see an eyeliner advertised as waterproof, especially when it comes in cool colors, and especially when it's green like the Sephora waterproof eyeliner in 06 Olive. However, I get really disappointed when said waterproof eyeliner refuses to stay put in my water line. Fortunately this didn't stain my contacts like a lot of eyeliners do. Unfortunately the cool green color lasted only long enough for me to put my car in gear to go out for the evening. As a MUA, I enjoy finding less expensive, but high quality items that I can keep in my kit and offer as options to my clients. I try these products on myself prior and it's truly disappointing when a product doesn't live up to its claims. Sephora has some really great, affordable dupes for high end products. This just isn't one of them. Save your money and go for the Makeup Forever Aqua eye instead.
Cher B.
Cher B.

I personally would have never purchased this on my own had the worker at sephora did not recommend it. I was actually in store getting a lipstick demo when another sales associate came up and said I just wanna finish off your look and came to line my waterline with this exact liner. I usually don't line my waterline because I can see it as too harsh of a look and I usually have a case of panda eyes cause the liners I have tried always run.

After liking the finished look I purchased just to trial run it, i did like it so I had nothing to lose if it ended up not being for me because I could easily return it. After extended wear I liked that it did not run and it was easy to apply on my own as well. Overall I would buy this product again even though I usally hesitant about buying Sephora brand sometimes.
Lauana S.
Lauana S.
Warrenton, OR

I bought this in a turquoise color and a plum? color. Goes on smoothly (apply eye cream 5 minutes before using) and it did not fill my creases and lasted all day and then some. I remove it with eye cream (go figure) and this is the best eye pencil I have ever used, and I have tried a lot. Worked better than some twenty dollar and up products. I also find that a pencil lasts me a long time. Now I got myself fired up and am going to Sephora for some new colors . Well worth the twelve bucks. It was hard to find a waterproof product for my aging eyes that didn't drag my skin and this is the best I have ever used. No drag, no smear, no fading. Even went swimming with it on, and it did not feather or bleed. I also like the wide assortment of colors. Great product!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Arlington, VA

I am not a make up professional, but I try to do somethings on my own. And I like to test the products to see if one of them fits in the way I do my make up, and the easy ones to pass. And right now this Retractabel Waterproff Eyeliner from Sephora Collection is the best of the ones I ever had, it's so easy for me to aply, it's matte and it lasts a good night at a club, dancing and sweating. I'm in love with this color Deep Plum (21), I like do use it when I go out at night, but it can be used in daylight with the right palate colors and an amazing look. So girls I tottaly indicate this product for you!! I loved it.

ps.: sorry for the photo, next time I'll use a great selfie
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Sacramento, CA

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of pencil/crayon eyeliner. It is not bold. A pencil liner does a very settle look even with eyeshadow. The eyeliner is a bit delicate and the amount you receive for how much you paid is reasonable, but this is not a product that I love; you would have to do several swipes for an even application. Although the label states waterproof, an hour into work (i work in retail; extremely face paced environment), the eyeliner smudges. Not cute at all.. I have changed up my look and I much prefer a liquid liner. My favorite right now has to be Kat Von D's tattoo liner; brush tip is the best tip; does not smudge and it lasted months without drying out!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL

I got two of these free after ordering Stilla All day in purple and got this instead. Was disappointed , called sent be same only wTer proof in electric purple. Wasn't any more purple than first. I want Still All Day my fave you tube makeup review girl uses and raves about. So I call again ughhhh,they issued me a $12.78 refund but I still want Stilla All day. But ordered Kat Von d liquid eyeliner in black. Paid extra $14.78! In shipping? Why I didn't pay it for first two. I read reviews some bad some great. Not sure if I'll get the awesome or great, but if I'm not happy Zim marching up to Sephora and tell them. All I been they trying to get eyeliner I dream of.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL

I have this eyeliner in 3 shades. Of course the first is black, and also the color slate and dark brown. I adore alll of them! The formula they came up with is just exquisite. It smooths on so creamy with no tugging on your lids. It also has staying power, and for someone with my allergies, that's the true test!!!
So it's definitely my hands down favorite of any eyeliner I've known so far. Let's just say if you haven't tried this, I would suggest you do! :) Happy Makeup Hunting!!!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL

I love the ease of this eyeliner! It's retractable, so I never have to worry about having a sharpener around and when I'm done using it I can retract it so the tip is protected. It goes on easily too. Nice and smooth like all eyeliners should be. As for the waterproof part.. When I apply eyeliner to my waterline, it doesn't take more than an hour or so for the eyeliner to be completely gone. I'm honestly not surprised cuz I have watery eyes and literally every eyeliner wears off quickly. If I apply it to my lower lash line, it stays on beautifully and for almost the entire day. Overall, I love this eyeliner!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY

I was looking for a liner to put on my waterline that wouldn't smudge into my outer corners. A lot of people seem to like this, and I love the store so I think it would be nice. Not so much.
The black one is not dark enough; it's more dark gray. I had to run it across my waterline 3-4 times for it to look black. As far as staying power it stays about 2-3 hours. It does smudge into the corners but not too too bad. It stayed fairly well on my lash line, but that is not what I bought it for. I liked that I was retractable, and I had no issue with it twisting up and down. Didn't use the smudger or sharpener.
karen d.
karen d.

Does this eyeliner go on smooth? And how long does it last?
Tsega E.
Tsega E.
Sorrento, FL

What's the consistency of this pencil? Does it go on like crayon, like most pencils do? Or is silkier, almost like liquid?
gabrielly t.
gabrielly t.

I wanted to know if I'm good and interesada buying waiting for answers
Tiffany c.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL

How long does this eye liner last for ?
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA

Does this eyeliner smear or smudge?