MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60

What it is:
A sleek brush designed to apply lip color and gloss, at home or on the go.

What it does:
This chic brush is equipped with a small, tapered point that allows you to easily swipe color and gloss " inside the lines." You can also use it to line the outer rims of your lips for extra definition. The retractable top keeps the brush clean.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60!
Kyla R.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely love this brush! It's so great for putting lipstick or lip gloss on when you are out and about. The retractable function is super convenient when you need to put it in a purse or bag without making a mess. I will definitely buy this product again.
Cassandra G.
Horsham, PA
I needed a lip brush, and found this *on sale* on the Sephora website (for $5!! 😱). My favorite thing about this brush is how small it becomes! It's about the size of a deluxe sample liquid eyeliner tube. I can throw it in my purse for on-the-go touch ups, and don't have to worry about it getting crud on it, from the bottom of my purse! It closes up completely. And for $5? It's a no-brainer.
Susie C.
terrible guys. the retactable lip brushes are never that great to begin with and this one just was horrible but i hate when my brushes don't have lids....
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have owned this lip brush for years. I should probably get a new one but this product is so good I don't feel i need to. It's still in perfect condition i love the retractable feature to it, makes it's easier to carry with you when on the go. I highly recommend it and it's very reasonably priced.
Angelina S.
Works wonderfully! Gets all the lipstick left in your tubes. No wasting product. Applies nicely. Affordable.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite Sephora find. It’s the perfect little brush to keep in my purse. Allows me to apply any lipstick or stain easily throughout my day and because its retractable it doesn’t leave any messes.
Makeupbykimberly R.
Clinton Township
Absolutely love this brush. Not too thick or thin but just about right for applying lipstick. Sometimes I use it for eye detailing and it works beautifully.
Claudia M.
Barcelona, Barcelona
In love with this brush. Easy to use and so helpful. Honestly i think it has the perfect size. You can be very presized.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I got this on the sale section of sephora so that I could get a free deluxe sample of something and it is so precise.  It works really nicely with difficult to apply lip colors.  Great for beginners, or even for lip art.  10/10 would recommend.
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60 uploaded by Nka K.
I got so excited when I saw this Sephora Collection retractable lip brush #60 on sale😊 I got it immediately. I love ❤ it so much I ordered 2 more. The brush is amazing! So soft in a good way. SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60

Looking for your answer?