SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60 uploaded by Nka k.SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Lip Brush #60 uploaded by Brittany H.

BY SEPHORA #16 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

What it is:
A sleek brush designed to apply lip color and gloss, at home or on the go.

What it does:
This chic brush is equipped with a small, tapered point that allows you to easily swipe color and gloss " inside the lines." You can also use it to line the outer rims of your lips for extra definition. The retractable top keeps the brush clean.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I got so excited when I saw this Sephora Collection retractable lip brush #60 on sale😊
I got it immediately.
I love ❤ it so much I ordered 2 more.
The brush is amazing! So soft in a good way.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
I got this on the sale section of sephora so that I could get a free deluxe sample of something and it is so precise.  It works really nicely with difficult to apply lip colors.  Great for beginners, or even for lip art.  10/10 would recommend.
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
This review is courtesy of my mother!
"I am not really having a good time with the sephora brush."
She says it is good for lining the lips, but the small brush makes it difficult to apply lipstick on larger areas. She has a waxy matte lipstick that she tries to use this brush with, but the brush does not work well with the hard lipstick.
Maybe this brush would work well with softer lipsticks? Let me know! :)
Kyla R.
Huntersville, NC
I absolutely love this brush! It's so great for putting lipstick or lip gloss on when you are out and about. The retractable function is super convenient when you need to put it in a purse or bag without making a mess. I will definitely buy this product again.
Cara S.
I love this little product. It spreads across my lips fluidly as well as being precise enough to lip line. Especially love using it with all those free lipstick samples. The retractable feature is so convenient, the brush stays clean and in good-condition. No more losing the cap in a bottomless blackhole purse
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
I gave this 2 stars instead of 1, only because of the efficient retractable design. I didn’t have any problems with it breaking, as other reviewers have said; however the brush is very stiff and just pushes lip color around-almost removing it. Not easy to use.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this lip brush relatively frequently. It handles well and the lipstick goes on well too. The bristles are a bit smaller than what I like but it has held up over time and I put it in my travel kit.
Cassandra G.
I needed a lip brush, and found this *on sale* on the Sephora website (for $5!! 😱). My favorite thing about this brush is how small it becomes! It's about the size of a deluxe sample liquid eyeliner tube. I can throw it in my purse for on-the-go touch ups, and don't have to worry about it getting crud on it, from the bottom of my purse! It closes up completely. And for $5? It's a no-brainer.
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
Its a good price at 10 dollars. I usually opt out and by the sephora brand. I love the color choices. I am the type of person who wears different lip colors everyday so I look for bargains. you get what you pay for. I most likely will buy this product again.
Susie C.
terrible guys. the retactable lip brushes are never that great to begin with and this one just was horrible but i hate when my brushes don't have lids....