SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush Black uploaded by Maura S.

BY SEPHORA

A versatile, retractable kabuki brush in vivid, metallic colors. Soft, pretty, and perfect for allover application, this medium-sized brush is an ideal travel companion. The retractable design keeps the brightly colored bristles protected and clean. The high-quality hairs are perfect for adding a little glow on the go, contouring with allover powder, and applying shimmer powders on the décolleté. see more...

• How does this help you ? Do you love it.. 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush Black
  • "the product works great but its way overpriced and you can find comparable products at ultra for less money" in 1 review
  • "This is a very soft brush!" in 1 review
  • "Though i'm sure you can get cheaper brushes, you can't get much better quality and you should definitely try it." in 1 review
MeChe P.
I love this brush! Makes my makeup so easy and my skin looks so natural. I think that is so recommended
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fluffy kabuki brush is so great for applying powder! The brush itself is great and I use it daily, but the best part is that it is compact because it is retractable. It is small and closes so I can just stick it in my bag and easily take it with me. The fact that it can close is great, too, because that means no leftover powder getting everywhere! The one problem is that it can be a little hard to clean. Bonus points for being inexpensive!
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super tough and durable. I've had mine for years and it still works great! It has a very rounded top and works great for foundation. I'll every use it to buff out concealer under my eyes and I get great results.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush! Compact, amazingly soft, and easy to use. Not too expensive either. It's nice to carry in my bag for any touch-ups throughout the day. Would recommend to anyone and everyone
Anna J.
Traded in my regular dept store bought Kabuki brush because I couldn't resist this brush after the MUA applied blush to my face... I had to have!! It applies blush evenly!!! Love!!!!!
Jaidyn C.
I love Sephora. Just about anything you can get from there is great. Though I'm sure you can get cheaper brushes, you can't get much better quality and you should definitely try it.
Chloe S.
I have two of these little guys! One in metallic blue and the other in pink. I love how soft these brushes are. They are small, but they are perfect for buffing in foundation or blush!
Kimberly M.
Seattle, WA
This brush is great when traveling because it won't get damaged! It retracts making storage much easier and it also applies powders nice.
Alicia C.
Placentia, CA
I think this product is amazing and great for when your on the to. It's small enough to carry in your purse and it's convinent!
Rebecca K.
Fairfax, VA
The product works great but its way overpriced and you can find comparable products at ultra for less money
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this help you ? Do you love it..