SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush Black uploaded by Maura S.

BY SEPHORA

A versatile, retractable kabuki brush in vivid, metallic colors. Soft, pretty, and perfect for allover application, this medium-sized brush is an ideal travel companion. The retractable design keeps the brightly colored bristles protected and clean. The high-quality hairs are perfect for adding a little glow on the go, contouring with allover powder, and applying shimmer powders on the décolleté. see more...

• How does this help you ? Do you love it.. 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush Black
  • "the product works great but its way overpriced and you can find comparable products at ultra for less money" in 1 review
  • "This is a very soft brush!" in 1 review
  • "Though i'm sure you can get cheaper brushes, you can't get much better quality and you should definitely try it." in 1 review
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
This fluffy kabuki brush is so great for applying powder! The brush itself is great and I use it daily, but the best part is that it is compact because it is retractable. It is small and closes so I can just stick it in my bag and easily take it with me. The fact that it can close is great, too, because that means no leftover powder getting everywhere! The one problem is that it can be a little hard to clean. Bonus points for being inexpensive!
Maeve G.
This is my first kabuki so it's tough to compare but I'm pleased with it. It's held up over two years and doesn't have too much pigment on it. I've since diversified my brushes but for a beginner this can be a very versatile tool.
Savannah H.
Super tough and durable. I've had mine for years and it still works great! It has a very rounded top and works great for foundation. I'll every use it to buff out concealer under my eyes and I get great results.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
Great brush! Compact, amazingly soft, and easy to use. Not too expensive either. It's nice to carry in my bag for any touch-ups throughout the day. Would recommend to anyone and everyone
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
This has been my go-to brush every time dust powder on! It gives a very even distribution and is so soft. It was a bit expensive, but after using this for a whole year and still looking the same, I am very glad I got this. This was also easy to store in any makeup bags since it's retractable, so the bristles won't be bent or damaged at all.
Stephanie T.
Kearny, NJ
I recently just ordered one of these brushes and have used it a few times. I can honestly say that so far it's been great. Although Sephora overall is pretty pricey and I try to look for cheaper alternatives. But I'm happy with the brush for applying makeup.
Anna J.
Traded in my regular dept store bought Kabuki brush because I couldn't resist this brush after the MUA applied blush to my face... I had to have!! It applies blush evenly!!! Love!!!!!
Jaidyn C.
I love Sephora. Just about anything you can get from there is great. Though I'm sure you can get cheaper brushes, you can't get much better quality and you should definitely try it.
Chloe S.
I have two of these little guys! One in metallic blue and the other in pink. I love how soft these brushes are. They are small, but they are perfect for buffing in foundation or blush!
Alyssa B.
West Milton, OH
Sephora brands are wonderful! There brushes are great! They hold up so nicely especially after so much use. I will definitely be buying this product again! Also have recommended it to many of my friends! I was very satisfied with the product! They are wonderful on your skin and I feel clean when I use them.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this help you ? Do you love it..