SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush

A versatile, retractable kabuki brush in vivid, metallic colors. Soft, pretty, and perfect for allover application, this medium-sized brush is an ideal travel companion. The retractable design keeps the brightly colored bristles protected and clean. The high-quality hairs are perfect for adding a little glow on the go, contouring with allover powder, and applying shimmer powders on the décolleté.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

What about this ?
Este lo uso y me encanta quisiera saber si a ustedes también lo consideran su favorito
Is this brush that good?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Kabuki Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Traded in my regular dept store bought Kabuki brush because I couldn't resist this brush after the MUA applied blush to my face... I had to have!! It applies blush evenly!!! Love!!!!!” in reviews
“the product works great but its way overpriced and you can find comparable products at ultra for less money” in reviews
“Though i'm sure you can get cheaper brushes, you can't get much better quality and you should definitely try it.” in reviews
“This is a very soft brush!” in reviews
Columbus, OH
I ADORED this brush. The fact that it retracts was a HUGE attraction to me. I all ways get ready In a rush and when I'm the move, I have no where to put my brush away. I leave it in the bag and make up gets everywhere! This brush is the PERFECT applicator for an on the Go women! It is compact and preserves the fibers and keeps your bag perfectly clean! I took away a star because the the fibers are too long. I would think a shorter/tighter end would allow for less fall off and when applying you can see a lot of the poweder remained and or got flicked away.
This brush is expensive but you do pay for quality and portability. It is my go-to foundation brush when I apply makeup in the mornings before work and also for traveling, while the lid keeps it sanitary. I use a dabbing/patting motion (like a Beauty Blender) instead of blending or buffing it out on my face. Washing hasn't been an issue but I usually give it 2 full days to dry because the brush head is dense. Highly recommend!
I used this for everything. Honestly. Because it's retractable, it allows me to hold the brush hairs as loose or as dense as I need it to be. I can use this with my cream glide-on highlighters or my loose powder blushes. It has been washed and dried countless times and still has not shed. Buy buy buy!
Bountiful, UT
La verdad no me gustó la textura de esta brocha . La uso solo en casos de emergencia ya que ocasiona alergia en mi piel . Al colocarla en contacto con mi miel se siente filosa . Como hilos se encajan en mi piel . Es dura y el acabado con el producto no es parejo
New York
This is a staple in my makeup case. I think I have bought 3-4 of these over time! It’s very versatile and great for traveling, as it becomes super small and squeezes into even a tiny makeup case. And the bristles are pretty good, too! Plus it’s cheap-ish!
Wickliffe , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Retractable,compact make up brush.Great to carry on the go.I've never had any bristles come out,they are soft.I use it for my bronzers and hi-lighters.Easy to use,easy to apply.It was definitely a good buy from Sephora.I would purchase it again.
Wethersfield, CT
It’s very useful and has a cap which is great, I just wish it was a little denser as far as the brush fiber count. It is very soft though and it’s compactness makes it perfect for travel or even for a little touch up bag in your purse.
Beverly Hills, CA
Used this a lot when I used powder. Love that it can be retracted and has a cap. Makes it easy to take on the go (I often do my makeup in the car). Even though the brush is contained it does not impact the plushy-ness of the brush.
Moreno Valley
I love this kabuki brush for applying my facial powders. I like that it is retractable so it can be taken on the go without worrying about damage to the brush hairs. I would recommend this product to my girlfriends.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Not my favorite. It sheds a lot and it feels very cheap. Not easy to clean. I probably wouldn’t recommend and I won’t be purchasing again. I use it for my setting powder mostly because I’m not a fan of how it applies