SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brushes Pink Blush Brush uploaded by Salena F.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of portable brushes in flashy, fun colors. Beautiful and bold, these retractable brushes are a great addition to your makeup bag. Housed in shimmery, shiny, retractable cases, these brushes conveniently travel with you, while their soft bristles remain intact and safe from bacteria and damage. The purple brush is perfect for applying blush and bronzer, the blue tapered brush can be used with powder or liquid foundations, and the pink powder brush is best for loose mineral and pressed powders. see more...

Jovanna M.
Brawley, CA
Love this brush its so amazing my favorite color is pink and this brush is so soft and beautiful i love that its hot pink theres not only pink there is other colors too im so happy Sephora has great things i love that store so much they have so many good quality makeup it is amazing! And the girls that work there are so respectful and helpful too!
Nicole A.
Selden, NY
I purchased this retractable brush at Sephora and it is perfect for on the go!
The cover keeps it clean and in the perfect shape for my cheeks :)
I use it for my bronzer and it applies it evenly.
I would definitely recommend this and all the Sephora brushes!
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
Really good brush! I love the brushes from Sephora they're really smooth and are a great product. I like how they're easy to carry around and the color and the texture and everything about them. I would definitely buy it again.
Julia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am in love this brush. It was very expensive, but the price is worth it. My skin is combination type and this brush applies powder really well. It's the best brush I have bought. I was satisfied with this brush and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kimberly J.
I love this brush. Its so soft and doesn't leave streaks on your face like some makeup brushes. I will definitely buy these for friends as well as recommend them.
Ruby P.
I am in love with the Sephora brushes. great quality for very good pricing! the brushes are very well made very soft bristles and they will last too.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Works just like a full version, better part is that it stores well and travels well. these are cheaper than the full size versions as well!
Marlyn T.
Oxnard, CA
In love with the soft sensation of the brush. They way it feel when brushing the blush on my cheek make it feel like a very delight touch
Roniesha W.
Cleveland, OH
This a really nice soft brush. It holds the right amount of make for u to put on your face and doesn't look like u just slap it.on.
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
I love sephora brushes they are affordable and they are soft and they last forever. Great for any professional or rookie like me
Jamie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Are these worth the price, or are my elf brushes just as good?
Jennifer L.
I want a sephora #VoxBox how can i get it?