MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Retractable Brushes Pink Blush Brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brushes Pink Blush Brush

A collection of portable brushes in flashy, fun colors. Beautiful and bold, these retractable brushes are a great addition to your makeup bag. Housed in shimmery, shiny, retractable cases, these brushes conveniently travel with you, while their soft bristles remain intact and safe from bacteria and damage. The purple brush is perfect for applying blush and bronzer, the blue tapered brush can be used with powder or liquid foundations, and the pink powder brush is best for loose mineral and pressed powders.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I’m looking for a good blush brush to keep in my purse. Has anyone tried this one?
I need a new blush brush and I’ve heard good thing about this one. Just curious is this one good?
I want a sephora #VoxBox how can i get it?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brushes Pink Blush Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Ciara T.
Seaman
Soooooo soft and such a pretty set it feels like silk and you have such a great selection to chose from I love the blush brush it is so big and soft and puts blush on evenly not all caked on like some generic brands
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
Great for traveling. Use for blush because of it’s angle although also good for powder under the eyes or contouring
Jeneli C.
iowa city
It’s soft and really good it grabs the product well and it’s really good for on the go moments.
Jaz C.
Bristol
This brush is the most amazing blush brush I have ever used because blends out very well it is not as expensive and easy to apply it compares to alternatives because there is nothing to compare I am very satisfied with this brush
Bryanna F.
This is by far my favorite highlight or blush brush. It’s not to big or to small and I love love love how it’s retractable which makes it super easy to travel with so I’m not worried about the brush hairs getting messed up.
Gladis U.
2110 w 11th street
Es mi marca favorita porque todo lo encuentro allí y hay belleza de maquillaje está lo más lindo alli
Roniesha W.
Cleveland, OH
This a really nice soft brush. It holds the right amount of make for u to put on your face and doesn't look like u just slap it.on.
Nicole A.
Selden, NY
I purchased this retractable brush at Sephora and it is perfect for on the go! The cover keeps it clean and in the perfect shape for my cheeks :) I use it for my bronzer and it applies it evenly. I would definitely recommend this and all the Sephora brushes!
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
This brush works perfect with blush it slides on so nice and blends in so easily and it doesn't make it too dark
Jovanna M.
Brawley, CA
Love this brush its so amazing my favorite color is pink and this brush is so soft and beautiful i love that its hot pink theres not only pink there is other colors too im so happy Sephora has great things i love that store so much they have so many good quality makeup it is amazing! And the girls that work there are so respectful and helpful too!