BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb.

What it does:
These retractable pencils create fuller-looking, perfectly defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy to hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in 10 natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Give eyebrows shape with the bristle brush.
-Apply the brow pencil.
-For fine eyebrows: trace a dotted line inside the brow and then brush for even results.
-For natural eyebrows: dot small oblique lines where eyebrow is missing and then brush.
-With excessively short eyebrows, lengthen the brow lines making sure to keep them symmetrical.

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica. May or may not contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

About the Brand:

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
molly d.
Atlanta, GA
The product isn’t as creamy as the Anastasia brow whiz but for the price is worth it. it is significantly less then many of the brow products in Sephora and is a great dupe for most of them I would recommend it to someone if they are trying to save some money.
Bree F.
 I will never ever use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils ever again. This is my favorite go to pencil for my eyebrows. I absolutely love the brush that is given because it blends out the product absolutely like a charm. They have so many varieties in so many different arrays of color to choose from I use the 03 rich chestnut or the zero for midnight brown. I will never use anything else other than these pencils ever again. This is my holy grail my beauty guru go to!!!  I purchased these in stores at Sephora or online they are very much the waterproof smudge proof and every day live proof!!  If I go swimming do you stay on if I wash my face I need to wash them off properly and use make up remover because this stuff really does absolutely what it is supposed to do. This Cran is a retractable brow pencil and definitely is waterproof but it's such great product that the formula just stays and does not get clumpy. I would recommend this to any and everybody I purchased my first $12 online. This is for any and everybody with any type of skin and every type of skin.  This is especially good for people with dry skin and especially great for people with very oily skin. Because it is waterproof product they tend to stay on and do not move throughout the day.
 One of my friends recommended this product to me and I've been using it for about the last four or five years I love the fact that they change the brush and I hope that they keep it like this and they do not ever change I purchased about 45 of these at a time because I absolutely love them !!  Please give these a try they are so underestimated. Please try these I would highly recommend these eyebrow brushes and eyebrow pencils you will never regret your purchase with these and if you absolutely hate it you can take it back so long as you have your beauty insider VAB or Sephora card,   They can look you up. I absolutely adore these pencils please give them a try!!  Before Mila and pigment in these pencils are a charm  they blend out with the brush that it comes with or with any kind of brush that you use on your eyebrows.  This is my holy Grail and these little babies go absolutely everywhere with me I cannot stress how much I love this product!!!!!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut
Suchi R.
This is my everyday eyebrow pencil. I hate that my eyebrows are not shapely, but this one is so perfect. Easy to apply and other side brush is there to do final touch.
noelia a.
San Jose
The product is great itself. It's pigmented depending on how soft or harsh your brush strokes are. The spooly however, is awful. It's a little thing that doesn't groom your brow hairs like they should.
Taylor N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Amazing! I got the color dark brown and is a little too dark for me but if i don’t press hard it turns out a little lighter. I would compare it to Anastasia eye pencils. Would recommend to everyone, it is half the cost of an Anastasia eyebrow pen.
maggie s.
I love this eyebrow pencil. It is about half price of other brands that Sephora sells. It shows up a little dark and is hard to use at first, but with uses you get more comfortable and it is perfect. I will be buying again when mine runs out.
Ally S.
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Ana Z.
This sephora retractable pencil is great! It is exactly the same as the Anastasia brow pencil but it's half the price it's only $12!! I don't think people give sephora products enough credit because I love their stuff!!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I've been using brow products for a long time. Really love the famous ABH brow wiz (0.003 oz for $21) but would use these up like crazy! Until one day I went into Sephora to re buy this pencil and I was talking to one of the girls who was working at the time and I was telling her how fast I go thru these and she recommended the Sephora retractable brow pencil ($12 0.003 oz) which has the same amount of product but for half of the price, and the pencil were the same, so decided to try it out and loved it!!!! Love this color rich chestnut, glides on so smooth and love the precise tip, so eAsy to use. It's been a while since I've been using this pencil and will stick to it:)
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I love this pencil! The formula is the perfect consistency, it's not too dry or waxy. It also has great pigmentation. It's a thin pencil and is definitely comparable to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only negative is that is doesn't have a spoolie. It has a plastic thing on the end to blend with but I wouldn't recommend using it.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?