SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sandra O.
Love this product. It is easy to use and it stays put. Easy to blend for a natural effect. Does not smudge.
Sara W.
I really like this pencil. It's simple to use, the color is rich, and it doesn't rub off easily.
Jackie N.
Cleveland hts , OH
This has a great color and really works with my face. I love that it's inexpensive and glides on.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Love this, love not having to sharpen, it goes on well and stays on all day. Perfect color too.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product!! It is very creamy, and smooth so the eyebrow looks natural.
Lauren K.
Seattle, WA
A nice range of shades and included grooming brush. Decent quality for a reasonable price.
Christina H.
This product goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time looking great. great purchase!
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love sephora products and this color goes great with my brown eyes, a must have
Maria M.
Kensington , London
Nice color. Like a thin shape to draw hair. However, do not like the bush. I think that when i am using it, i lose my brow hair. This is the only issue i have with this product.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
My favorite brow pencil. I have it in the black shade. It's hard to find brow products that come in the color black and aren't harsh. I originally got this in a brow set with tweezers, brow gel, and brow brush. Love that it comes with a little spooly on the other end. Eliminates the need for a brush and speeds up my make up process. :) Since then I have repurchased this 3 more times and will continue using it.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?