BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dir...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
Love this product. It's a little pricey than I would pay, but it makes my eyebrows look more shaped and defined. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It doesn't look fake either.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
This was a pretty good brow pencil, though it is definitely on the pricey side. It did the job though, I could get a cheaper one that would do the same.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Boone, NC
Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz
My go to brow pencil. Great for the price, last a long time. For close to half the price of Anastasia's it's worth it, I prefer to spend more on skin care. What is worth mentioning is that the brow comb included isn't great witch won't be a problem if you have a brow brush (even a disposable mascara wand will do).
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
I use this pretty much every single day. The colour matches me perfectly and it works pretty well. The formula is a little dry and it crumbled a bit. But I love how accurate you can be and it lasted on my brows all day long without needing to touch up or re-apply.
Daana B.
Daana B.
I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday. This brow pencil is easy and gentle to apply, last all day and looks great!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for eyebrow shading. it's my go to product. mess free so put away your sharpener.
Maria M.
Maria M.
London , Kensington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice color. Like a thin shape to draw hair. However, do not like the bush. I think that when i am using it, i lose my brow hair. This is the only issue i have with this product.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
My favorite brow pencil. I have it in the black shade. It's hard to find brow products that come in the color black and aren't harsh. I originally got this in a brow set with tweezers, brow gel, and brow brush. Love that it comes with a little spooly on the other end. Eliminates the need for a brush and speeds up my make up process. :) Since then I have repurchased this 3 more times and will continue using it.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it doesn't smudge and doesn't wear off. Love that it's waterproof! Not overly pigmented so your brows don't look fake. Good buy!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?