Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#583 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (3)
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA

I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.

I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Southaven, MS

Love Sephora! This Brow Pencil is really great and last ALL DAY!
Cessalie N.
Cessalie N.
Owasso, OK

Absolutely amazing! I have never loved an eyebrow pencil as much as this one! Goes on smooth and matches my brows perfectly!
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

I love this pencil! The formula is the perfect consistency, it's not too dry or waxy. It also has great pigmentation. It's a thin pencil and is definitely comparable to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only negative is that is doesn't have a spoolie. It has a plastic thing on the end to blend with but I wouldn't recommend using it.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.

Love this product. It's a little pricey than I would pay, but it makes my eyebrows look more shaped and defined. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It doesn't look fake either.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX

This was a pretty good brow pencil, though it is definitely on the pricey side. It did the job though, I could get a cheaper one that would do the same.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Boone, NC

Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?

Join Now