SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
This has a great color and really works with my face. I love that it's inexpensive and glides on.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I love this pencil! The formula is the perfect consistency, it's not too dry or waxy. It also has great pigmentation. It's a thin pencil and is definitely comparable to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only negative is that is doesn't have a spoolie. It has a plastic thing on the end to blend with but I wouldn't recommend using it.
Joanna W.
Boone, NC
Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Cessalie N.
Absolutely amazing! I have never loved an eyebrow pencil as much as this one! Goes on smooth and matches my brows perfectly!
Michele M.
My go to brow pencil. Great for the price, last a long time. For close to half the price of Anastasia's it's worth it, I prefer to spend more on skin care. What is worth mentioning is that the brow comb included isn't great witch won't be a problem if you have a brow brush (even a disposable mascara wand will do).
Daana B.
I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday. This brow pencil is easy and gentle to apply, last all day and looks great!
Heather R.
Orlando, FL
Perfect for eyebrow shading. it's my go to product. mess free so put away your sharpener.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Nice color. Like a thin shape to draw hair. However, do not like the bush. I think that when i am using it, i lose my brow hair. This is the only issue i have with this product.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
My favorite brow pencil. I have it in the black shade. It's hard to find brow products that come in the color black and aren't harsh. I originally got this in a brow set with tweezers, brow gel, and brow brush. Love that it comes with a little spooly on the other end. Eliminates the need for a brush and speeds up my make up process. :) Since then I have repurchased this 3 more times and will continue using it.
Hannah C.
I use this pretty much every single day. The colour matches me perfectly and it works pretty well. The formula is a little dry and it crumbled a bit. But I love how accurate you can be and it lasted on my brows all day long without needing to touch up or re-apply.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?