SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz uploaded by Bree F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz uploaded by Leslie W.SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz uploaded by Elizabeth G.See all 4 photos

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be...I think you should've gotten t... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora
Ketha M.
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Good product. Almost comparable to ABH but a little less in cost. Spoolie isn't too thick which is nice for clean up and definition
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Clayton, NC
I like this as a good dupe for the Anastasia brow pencil, but color isn't great and it runs out very quickly.
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
The color is beautiful...lasts all day
I would use this again and again. My daughter used it first and recommended it to me.
Ady M.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Great value and and does the job beautifully. I really like that it's retractable and don't have to use a sharpener.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Galveston, TX
I really like this pencil. It's simple to use, the color is rich, and it doesn't rub off easily.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Love this, love not having to sharpen, it goes on well and stays on all day. Perfect color too.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
University Ht, OH
This has a great color and really works with my face. I love that it's inexpensive and glides on.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Boone, NC
Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
Love this product. It's a little pricey than I would pay, but it makes my eyebrows look more shaped and defined. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It doesn't look fake either.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?