SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
This was a pretty good brow pencil, though it is definitely on the pricey side. It did the job though, I could get a cheaper one that would do the same.
Amber A.
Miami
I just love this product it really help me look on point when my eyebrows are a little bushy and it is affordable as well
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Good product. Almost comparable to ABH but a little less in cost. Spoolie isn't too thick which is nice for clean up and definition
Brianna K.
Clayton, NC
I like this as a good dupe for the Anastasia brow pencil, but color isn't great and it runs out very quickly.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
The color is beautiful...lasts all day
I would use this again and again. My daughter used it first and recommended it to me.
Sara W.
I really like this pencil. It's simple to use, the color is rich, and it doesn't rub off easily.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Great value and and does the job beautifully. I really like that it's retractable and don't have to use a sharpener.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Love this, love not having to sharpen, it goes on well and stays on all day. Perfect color too.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?