BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dir...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ketha M.
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Good product. Almost comparable to ABH but a little less in cost. Spoolie isn't too thick which is nice for clean up and definition
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Clayton, NC
I like this as a good dupe for the Anastasia brow pencil, but color isn't great and it runs out very quickly.
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma , CA
The color is beautiful...lasts all day
I would use this again and again. My daughter used it first and recommended it to me.
Sara W.
Sara W.
I really like this pencil. It's simple to use, the color is rich, and it doesn't rub off easily.
Ady M.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value and and does the job beautifully. I really like that it's retractable and don't have to use a sharpener.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
Love this, love not having to sharpen, it goes on well and stays on all day. Perfect color too.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
This has a great color and really works with my face. I love that it's inexpensive and glides on.
Cessalie N.
Cessalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz
Absolutely amazing! I have never loved an eyebrow pencil as much as this one! Goes on smooth and matches my brows perfectly!
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil! The formula is the perfect consistency, it's not too dry or waxy. It also has great pigmentation. It's a thin pencil and is definitely comparable to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. The only negative is that is doesn't have a spoolie. It has a plastic thing on the end to blend with but I wouldn't recommend using it.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?