Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#645 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

Love this, love not having to sharpen, it goes on well and stays on all day. Perfect color too.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee, FL

I absolutely love this product!! It is very creamy, and smooth so the eyebrow looks natural.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Seattle, WA

A nice range of shades and included grooming brush. Decent quality for a reasonable price.
Geri N.
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love sephora products and this color goes great with my brown eyes, a must have
Christina H.
Christina H.

This product goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time looking great. great purchase!
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA

I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.

I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Boone, NC

Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Carrie U.
Carrie U.

Love this product. It's a little pricey than I would pay, but it makes my eyebrows look more shaped and defined. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It doesn't look fake either.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?

Join Now