SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tivon W.
I bought this when I ran out of my anastasia beverely hills brow wiz and I was not disappointed. Works just as well for a lot cheaper
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Good product. Almost comparable to ABH but a little less in cost. Spoolie isn't too thick which is nice for clean up and definition
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX
Its a good eyebrow pencil not too expensive and last all day. Easy to use I just feel like it doest go on as smooth as I'd like.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
The color is beautiful...lasts all day
I would use this again and again. My daughter used it first and recommended it to me.
Cessalie N.
Absolutely amazing! I have never loved an eyebrow pencil as much as this one! Goes on smooth and matches my brows perfectly!
Amber A.
Miami
I just love this product it really help me look on point when my eyebrows are a little bushy and it is affordable as well
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Great value and and does the job beautifully. I really like that it's retractable and don't have to use a sharpener.
Alyssa D.
Berlin, CT
Great for brow and eye liner and it doesn't sweat off during the day! One of the best waterproof liners I've used!
Ashley S.
My favorite brow pencil! Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. This is a staple in my makeup bag.
Brianna K.
Clayton, NC
I like this as a good dupe for the Anastasia brow pencil, but color isn't great and it runs out very quickly.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?