Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#583 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (3)
Abbey H.
Abbey H.

I love this product because it matches the color of my eyebrows perfectly. It is waterproof so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love this.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

Love this product always have one in my purse can't go without it i personally strongly recommend it to every women its worth the money
Tivon L.
Tivon L.

I bought this when I ran out of my anastasia beverely hills brow wiz and I was not disappointed. Works just as well for a lot cheaper
Ketha M.
Ketha M.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Good product. Almost comparable to ABH but a little less in cost. Spoolie isn't too thick which is nice for clean up and definition
Daana B.
Daana B.

I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday. This brow pencil is easy and gentle to apply, last all day and looks great!
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA

The color is beautiful...lasts all day
I would use this again and again. My daughter used it first and recommended it to me.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Miami

I just love this product it really help me look on point when my eyebrows are a little bushy and it is affordable as well
Ady M.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX

Great value and and does the job beautifully. I really like that it's retractable and don't have to use a sharpener.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Berlin, Ct

Great for brow and eye liner and it doesn't sweat off during the day! One of the best waterproof liners I've used!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

My favorite brow pencil! Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. This is a staple in my makeup bag.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?

Join Now