SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaela C.
I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
This eyebrow pencil is my favorite! It has a easy to use retractable tip and goes on nicely. It doesn’t look fake or “drawn on”. It stays on all day too.
Kaitlyn W.
Salado, TX
This was a pretty good brow pencil, though it is definitely on the pricey side. It did the job though, I could get a cheaper one that would do the same.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Personally for myself I am not a fan of Brow pencils, I prefer powder. It goes on really well but I do not think it looks as natural as a powder.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
This pencil is comparable to MAC and literally half the cost! It works exactly the same. Last all day, will purchase again and will recommend!
Joanna W.
Boone, NC
Holy grail<33 Amazing product and great shades in the collection. Another gold star for Sephora :) Not too harsh but definitely does its job!
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Seriously love this. Eyebrows can make or break a person and this brow pencil allows me to create a beautiful brow that makes an impact.
Abbey H.
I love this product because it matches the color of my eyebrows perfectly. It is waterproof so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love this.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Love this product always have one in my purse can't go without it i personally strongly recommend it to every women its worth the money
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?