Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#668 in Eyeliner
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

11 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

9 days left

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Geri N.
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD

Love love love sephora products and this color goes great with my brown eyes, a must have
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA

I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg, WV

Decided to try sephora's eyebrow pencil the other day. I thought it was a really nice pencil and comes with a double sided pencil/brush combo which is really nice. Still doesn't compare to Anastasia brow wiz but an alright alternative
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I picked this up on a whim. It was not the most amazing product I've tried but I was still very impressed. Application was easy, and I felt like it helped me get those perfect brows. I don't feel like the product lasted for as long as I would like. Price point was fair for the produxt.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx

I love Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, I was looking for a brow pencil that last for a few hours and this is it! It has a smooth coverage and last me 8 hrs before I need to do a touch up! I highly recommend it!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA

Easy to apply! Makes your eyebrows look on fleek! Not to mention, I feel in love with the color because it matches my hair color. The color just fits well with my face. Love the fact it has a brush.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.

I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA

This brow pencil is the best! It covers up ever little space. In my opinion it's better than the powder ones. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new brow product.
Shikira H.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL

INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Miami

I just love this product it really help me look on point when my eyebrows are a little bushy and it is affordable as well
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?