SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dir...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
maggie s.
maggie s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyebrow pencil. It is about half price of other brands that Sephora sells. It shows up a little dark and is hard to use at first, but with uses you get more comfortable and it is perfect. I will be buying again when mine runs out.
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to try sephora's eyebrow pencil the other day. I thought it was a really nice pencil and comes with a double sided pencil/brush combo which is really nice. Still doesn't compare to Anastasia brow wiz but an alright alternative
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I picked this up on a whim. It was not the most amazing product I've tried but I was still very impressed. Application was easy, and I felt like it helped me get those perfect brows. I don't feel like the product lasted for as long as I would like. Price point was fair for the produxt.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, I was looking for a brow pencil that last for a few hours and this is it! It has a smooth coverage and last me 8 hrs before I need to do a touch up! I highly recommend it!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply! Makes your eyebrows look on fleek! Not to mention, I feel in love with the color because it matches my hair color. The color just fits well with my face. Love the fact it has a brush.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
This brow pencil is the best! It covers up ever little space. In my opinion it's better than the powder ones. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new brow product.
claire s.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I was looking for a good eyebrow pencil. I bought this pencil in dark brown and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I've tried dozens of pencils before this and the others were either too harsh or smudged easily. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to start doing your brows.
Shikira H.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?