Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#689 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Bree F.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 23, 2017, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz
 I will never ever use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils ever again. This is my favorite go to pencil for my eyebrows. I absolutely love the brush that is given because it blends out the product absolutely like a charm. They have so many varieties in so many different arrays of color to choose from I use the 03 rich chestnut or the zero for midnight brown. I will never use anything else other than these pencils ever again. This is my holy grail my beauty guru go to!!!  I purchased these in stores at Sephora or online they are very much the waterproof smudge proof and every day live proof!!  If I go swimming do you stay on if I wash my face I need to wash them off properly and use make up remover because this stuff really does absolutely what it is supposed to do. This Cran is a retractable brow pencil and definitely is waterproof but it's such great product that the formula just stays and does not get clumpy. I would recommend this to any and everybody I purchased my first $12 online. This is for any and everybody with any type of skin and every type of skin.  This is especially good for people with dry skin and especially great for people with very oily skin. Because it is waterproof product they tend to stay on and do not move throughout the day.
 One of my friends recommended this product to me and I've been using it for about the last four or five years I love the fact that they change the brush and I hope that they keep it like this and they do not ever change I purchased about 45 of these at a time because I absolutely love them !!  Please give these a try they are so underestimated. Please try these I would highly recommend these eyebrow brushes and eyebrow pencils you will never regret your purchase with these and if you absolutely hate it you can take it back so long as you have your beauty insider VAB or Sephora card,   They can look you up. I absolutely adore these pencils please give them a try!!  Before Mila and pigment in these pencils are a charm  they blend out with the brush that it comes with or with any kind of brush that you use on your eyebrows.  This is my holy Grail and these little babies go absolutely everywhere with me I cannot stress how much I love this product!!!!!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg, WV
Decided to try sephora's eyebrow pencil the other day. I thought it was a really nice pencil and comes with a double sided pencil/brush combo which is really nice. Still doesn't compare to Anastasia brow wiz but an alright alternative
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I picked this up on a whim. It was not the most amazing product I've tried but I was still very impressed. Application was easy, and I felt like it helped me get those perfect brows. I don't feel like the product lasted for as long as I would like. Price point was fair for the produxt.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, I was looking for a brow pencil that last for a few hours and this is it! It has a smooth coverage and last me 8 hrs before I need to do a touch up! I highly recommend it!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply! Makes your eyebrows look on fleek! Not to mention, I feel in love with the color because it matches my hair color. The color just fits well with my face. Love the fact it has a brush.
Kaela C.
Kaela C.
I love this eyebrow pencil because it's really small and cheaper than the Anastasia brow wiz. I love this because it can imitate actual brow hairs. I love this, one of my everyday products.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
This brow pencil is the best! It covers up ever little space. In my opinion it's better than the powder ones. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new brow product.
Shikira H.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Miami
I just love this product it really help me look on point when my eyebrows are a little bushy and it is affordable as well
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?