BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dir...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
I love this product because it matches the color of my eyebrows perfectly. It is waterproof so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love this.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product always have one in my purse can't go without it i personally strongly recommend it to every women its worth the money
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz
I bought this when I ran out of my anastasia beverely hills brow wiz and I was not disappointed. Works just as well for a lot cheaper
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Berlin, CT
Great for brow and eye liner and it doesn't sweat off during the day! One of the best waterproof liners I've used!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brow pencil! Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. This is a staple in my makeup bag.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Love this product. It is easy to use and it stays put. Easy to blend for a natural effect. Does not smudge.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product!! It is very creamy, and smooth so the eyebrow looks natural.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Seattle, WA
A nice range of shades and included grooming brush. Decent quality for a reasonable price.
Geri N.
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love sephora products and this color goes great with my brown eyes, a must have
Christina H.
Christina H.
This product goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time looking great. great purchase!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?