SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
This brow pencil blends in perfectly with my brows. Easy to use, not messy and it's long lasting. The plastic brush is not my favorite, but I definitely with buy this product again.
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I love using this eyebrow pencil. It is really easy to use and I don't need any brow gels etc. to complete my brow look. It's cheaper than the other eyebrow pencils found at Sephora, that's for sure. I already bought another Sephora eyebrow pencil since I love it so much.
Caitlyn R.
Kenner, LA
I'm very particular on how my eye brows look. I look into brow shadows and different types of shadows. The sephora chestnut Bowen pencil is absolutely wonderful. It stayed on for over 24 hours for me. I wouldn't recommend anything else except for this kind!
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx
I love Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, I was looking for a brow pencil that last for a few hours and this is it! It has a smooth coverage and last me 8 hrs before I need to do a touch up! I highly recommend it!
Amy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply! Makes your eyebrows look on fleek! Not to mention, I feel in love with the color because it matches my hair color. The color just fits well with my face. Love the fact it has a brush.
Carrie U.
Love this product. It's a little pricey than I would pay, but it makes my eyebrows look more shaped and defined. It also lasts all day until I wash it off. It doesn't look fake either.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA
This brow pencil is the best! It covers up ever little space. In my opinion it's better than the powder ones. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new brow product.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA
Sephora's brow pencil is amazing0 very similar easy to use, glides on and has great color. Plus the price is reasonable if you are doing your brows every day it pays itself off.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought this product because I was looking for a good eyebrow pencil. I bought this pencil in dark brown and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I've tried dozens of pencils before this and the others were either too harsh or smudged easily. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to start doing your brows.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Decided to try sephora's eyebrow pencil the other day. I thought it was a really nice pencil and comes with a double sided pencil/brush combo which is really nice. Still doesn't compare to Anastasia brow wiz but an alright alternative
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?