Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#645 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Allison W.
Allison W.
Springville, UT

This brow pencil blends in perfectly with my brows. Easy to use, not messy and it's long lasting. The plastic brush is not my favorite, but I definitely with buy this product again.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Gerber, CA

This brow pencil is the best! It covers up ever little space. In my opinion it's better than the powder ones. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new brow product.
Monae F.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA

Sephora's brow pencil is amazing0 very similar easy to use, glides on and has great color. Plus the price is reasonable if you are doing your brows every day it pays itself off.
Shikira H.
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL

INCREDIBLE smoothness of application and staying power. This liner does the job of a liquid without the fine precision pen you are never too steady to complete.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA

Personally for myself I am not a fan of Brow pencils, I prefer powder. It goes on really well but I do not think it looks as natural as a powder.
S O.
S O.
Brentwood, TN

This pencil is comparable to MAC and literally half the cost! It works exactly the same. Last all day, will purchase again and will recommend!
Jaymie D.
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or

Seriously love this. Eyebrows can make or break a person and this brow pencil allows me to create a beautiful brow that makes an impact.
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ

Love this product always have one in my purse can't go without it i personally strongly recommend it to every women its worth the money
Abbey H.
Abbey H.

I love this product because it matches the color of my eyebrows perfectly. It is waterproof so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love this.
Tivon L.
Tivon L.

I bought this when I ran out of my anastasia beverely hills brow wiz and I was not disappointed. Works just as well for a lot cheaper
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?

Join Now