SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

BY SEPHORA

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. see more...

• Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product always have one in my purse can't go without it i personally strongly recommend it to every women its worth the money
Tivon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I ran out of my anastasia beverely hills brow wiz and I was not disappointed. Works just as well for a lot cheaper
Alyssa D.
Berlin, CT
Great for brow and eye liner and it doesn't sweat off during the day! One of the best waterproof liners I've used!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brow pencil! Super affordable and amazing quality for the price. This is a staple in my makeup bag.
Sandra O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. It is easy to use and it stays put. Easy to blend for a natural effect. Does not smudge.
Ashley F.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this product!! It is very creamy, and smooth so the eyebrow looks natural.
Lauren K.
Seattle, WA
A nice range of shades and included grooming brush. Decent quality for a reasonable price.
Geri N.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love sephora products and this color goes great with my brown eyes, a must have
Christina H.
This product goes on smoothly and stays on for a long time looking great. great purchase!
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I will never ever use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils ever again. This is my favorite go to pencil for my eyebrows. I absolutely love the brush that is given because it blends out the product absolutely like a charm. They have so many varieties in so many different arrays of color to choose from I use the 03 rich chestnut or the zero for midnight brown. I will never use anything else other than these pencils ever again. This is my holy grail my beauty guru go to!!!  I purchased these in stores at Sephora or online they are very much the waterproof smudge proof and every day live proof!!  If I go swimming do you stay on if I wash my face I need to wash them off properly and use make up remover because this stuff really does absolutely what it is supposed to do. This Cran is a retractable brow pencil and definitely is waterproof but it's such great product that the formula just stays and does not get clumpy. I would recommend this to any and everybody I purchased my first $12 online. This is for any and everybody with any type of skin and every type of skin.  This is especially good for people with dry skin and especially great for people with very oily skin. Because it is waterproof product they tend to stay on and do not move throughout the day.
 One of my friends recommended this product to me and I've been using it for about the last four or five years I love the fact that they change the brush and I hope that they keep it like this and they do not ever change I purchased about 45 of these at a time because I absolutely love them !!  Please give these a try they are so underestimated. Please try these I would highly recommend these eyebrow brushes and eyebrow pencils you will never regret your purchase with these and if you absolutely hate it you can take it back so long as you have your beauty insider VAB or Sephora card,   They can look you up. I absolutely adore these pencils please give them a try!!  Before Mila and pigment in these pencils are a charm  they blend out with the brush that it comes with or with any kind of brush that you use on your eyebrows.  This is my holy Grail and these little babies go absolutely everywhere with me I cannot stress how much I love this product!!!!!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?