Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#695 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
I've been using brow products for a long time. Really love the famous ABH brow wiz (0.003 oz for $21) but would use these up like crazy! Until one day I went into Sephora to re buy this pencil and I was talking to one of the girls who was working at the time and I was telling her how fast I go thru these and she recommended the Sephora retractable brow pencil ($12 0.003 oz) which has the same amount of product but for half of the price, and the pencil were the same, so decided to try it out and loved it!!!! Love this color rich chestnut, glides on so smooth and love the precise tip, so eAsy to use. It's been a while since I've been using this pencil and will stick to it:)
claire s.
claire s.
chula vista, CA
I bought this product because I was looking for a good eyebrow pencil. I bought this pencil in dark brown and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I've tried dozens of pencils before this and the others were either too harsh or smudged easily. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to start doing your brows.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Kenner, LA
I'm very particular on how my eye brows look. I look into brow shadows and different types of shadows. The sephora chestnut Bowen pencil is absolutely wonderful. It stayed on for over 24 hours for me. I wouldn't recommend anything else except for this kind!
kuku k.
kuku k.
Retractable pencils always get me. Easy to carry, doesn't get messy. The pencil itself is light and thin enough for me to create both straight and arched brow shapes. I can also easily create strong edges for the brows or a soft natural look.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
It works well at defining and sculpting my brows! It is pricey at $15 but is a good product overall. The brush could use some improvement, I would much rather see a spoolie type brush over a minature comb
Allison W.
Allison W.
Springville, UT
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz
This brow pencil blends in perfectly with my brows. Easy to use, not messy and it's long lasting. The plastic brush is not my favorite, but I definitely with buy this product again.
Monae F.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA
Sephora's brow pencil is amazing0 very similar easy to use, glides on and has great color. Plus the price is reasonable if you are doing your brows every day it pays itself off.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Personally for myself I am not a fan of Brow pencils, I prefer powder. It goes on really well but I do not think it looks as natural as a powder.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Dec. 28, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
This pencil is comparable to MAC and literally half the cost! It works exactly the same. Last all day, will purchase again and will recommend!
Jaymie D.
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Seriously love this. Eyebrows can make or break a person and this brow pencil allows me to create a beautiful brow that makes an impact.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?