Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#669 in Eyeliner
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (4)
Bree F.
Bree F.

I will never ever use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils ever again. This is my favorite go to pencil for my eyebrows. I absolutely love the brush that is given because it blends out the product absolutely like a charm. They have so many varieties in so many different arrays of color to choose from I use the 03 rich chestnut or the zero for midnight brown. I will never use anything else other than these pencils ever again. This is my holy grail my beauty guru go to!!!  I purchased these in stores at Sephora or online they are very much the waterproof smudge proof and every day live proof!!  If I go swimming do you stay on if I wash my face I need to wash them off properly and use make up remover because this stuff really does absolutely what it is supposed to do. This Cran is a retractable brow pencil and definitely is waterproof but it's such great product that the formula just stays and does not get clumpy. I would recommend this to any and everybody I purchased my first $12 online. This is for any and everybody with any type of skin and every type of skin.  This is especially good for people with dry skin and especially great for people with very oily skin. Because it is waterproof product they tend to stay on and do not move throughout the day.
 One of my friends recommended this product to me and I've been using it for about the last four or five years I love the fact that they change the brush and I hope that they keep it like this and they do not ever change I purchased about 45 of these at a time because I absolutely love them !!  Please give these a try they are so underestimated. Please try these I would highly recommend these eyebrow brushes and eyebrow pencils you will never regret your purchase with these and if you absolutely hate it you can take it back so long as you have your beauty insider VAB or Sephora card,   They can look you up. I absolutely adore these pencils please give them a try!!  Before Mila and pigment in these pencils are a charm  they blend out with the brush that it comes with or with any kind of brush that you use on your eyebrows.  This is my holy Grail and these little babies go absolutely everywhere with me I cannot stress how much I love this product!!!!!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte, CA

I've been using brow products for a long time. Really love the famous ABH brow wiz (0.003 oz for $21) but would use these up like crazy! Until one day I went into Sephora to re buy this pencil and I was talking to one of the girls who was working at the time and I was telling her how fast I go thru these and she recommended the Sephora retractable brow pencil ($12 0.003 oz) which has the same amount of product but for half of the price, and the pencil were the same, so decided to try it out and loved it!!!! Love this color rich chestnut, glides on so smooth and love the precise tip, so eAsy to use. It's been a while since I've been using this pencil and will stick to it:)
claire s.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eyebrow pencil. I bought this pencil in dark brown and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I've tried dozens of pencils before this and the others were either too harsh or smudged easily. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to start doing your brows.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Kenner, LA

I'm very particular on how my eye brows look. I look into brow shadows and different types of shadows. The sephora chestnut Bowen pencil is absolutely wonderful. It stayed on for over 24 hours for me. I wouldn't recommend anything else except for this kind!
kuku k.
kuku k.

Retractable pencils always get me. Easy to carry, doesn't get messy. The pencil itself is light and thin enough for me to create both straight and arched brow shapes. I can also easily create strong edges for the brows or a soft natural look.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

It works well at defining and sculpting my brows! It is pricey at $15 but is a good product overall. The brush could use some improvement, I would much rather see a spoolie type brush over a minature comb
Allison W.
Allison W.
Springville, UT

This brow pencil blends in perfectly with my brows. Easy to use, not messy and it's long lasting. The plastic brush is not my favorite, but I definitely with buy this product again.
Monae F.
Monae F.
San Jose, CA

Sephora's brow pencil is amazing0 very similar easy to use, glides on and has great color. Plus the price is reasonable if you are doing your brows every day it pays itself off.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Elizabethtown, PA

Personally for myself I am not a fan of Brow pencils, I prefer powder. It goes on really well but I do not think it looks as natural as a powder.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN

This pencil is comparable to MAC and literally half the cost! It works exactly the same. Last all day, will purchase again and will recommend!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?