Add a Photo
SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof 03 Rich Chestnut 0.003 oz

By SEPHORA
#583 in Eyeliner
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb. These retractable pencils create fuller looking, perfectly-defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy-to-hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in four natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients.
Photos (3)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , Ca

I've been using brow products for a long time. Really love the famous ABH brow wiz (0.003 oz for $21) but would use these up like crazy! Until one day I went into Sephora to re buy this pencil and I was talking to one of the girls who was working at the time and I was telling her how fast I go thru these and she recommended the Sephora retractable brow pencil ($12 0.003 oz) which has the same amount of product but for half of the price, and the pencil were the same, so decided to try it out and loved it!!!! Love this color rich chestnut, glides on so smooth and love the precise tip, so eAsy to use. It's been a while since I've been using this pencil and will stick to it:)
Janet M.
Janet M.
Madera, CA

My favorite brow pencil. I have it in the black shade. It's hard to find brow products that come in the color black and aren't harsh. I originally got this in a brow set with tweezers, brow gel, and brow brush. Love that it comes with a little spooly on the other end. Eliminates the need for a brush and speeds up my make up process. :) Since then I have repurchased this 3 more times and will continue using it.
claire s.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA

I bought this product because I was looking for a good eyebrow pencil. I bought this pencil in dark brown and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I've tried dozens of pencils before this and the others were either too harsh or smudged easily. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking to start doing your brows.
Michele M.
Michele M.

My go to brow pencil. Great for the price, last a long time. For close to half the price of Anastasia's it's worth it, I prefer to spend more on skin care. What is worth mentioning is that the brow comb included isn't great witch won't be a problem if you have a brow brush (even a disposable mascara wand will do).
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I picked this up on a whim. It was not the most amazing product I've tried but I was still very impressed. Application was easy, and I felt like it helped me get those perfect brows. I don't feel like the product lasted for as long as I would like. Price point was fair for the produxt.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.

I use this pretty much every single day. The colour matches me perfectly and it works pretty well. The formula is a little dry and it crumbled a bit. But I love how accurate you can be and it lasted on my brows all day long without needing to touch up or re-apply.
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Kenner, LA

I'm very particular on how my eye brows look. I look into brow shadows and different types of shadows. The sephora chestnut Bowen pencil is absolutely wonderful. It stayed on for over 24 hours for me. I wouldn't recommend anything else except for this kind!
kuku k.
kuku k.

Retractable pencils always get me. Easy to carry, doesn't get messy. The pencil itself is light and thin enough for me to create both straight and arched brow shapes. I can also easily create strong edges for the brows or a soft natural look.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg, WV

Decided to try sephora's eyebrow pencil the other day. I thought it was a really nice pencil and comes with a double sided pencil/brush combo which is really nice. Still doesn't compare to Anastasia brow wiz but an alright alternative
Karen L.
Karen L.
Cedar Hill , Tx

I love Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil, I was looking for a brow pencil that last for a few hours and this is it! It has a smooth coverage and last me 8 hrs before I need to do a touch up! I highly recommend it!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Will this brow pencil in "Chesnut" be too dark for me if I have dirty blonde hair?

Join Now