BY SEPHORA #69 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Details:

What it is:
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb.

What it does:
These retractable pencils create fuller-looking, perfectly defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy to hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in 10 natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. It is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Give eyebrows shape with the bristle brush.
-Apply the brow pencil.
-For fine eyebrows: trace a dotted line inside the brow and then brush for even results.
-For natural eyebrows: dot small oblique lines where eyebrow is missing and then brush.
-With excessively short eyebrows, lengthen the brow lines making sure to keep them symmetrical.

01 Honey Blonde

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica. May or may not contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

02 Nutmeg Brown

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Mica, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May or may not contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

03 Rich Chestnut

04 Midnight Brown

05 Neutral Gray Brown

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin,C20-40 Acid,C20-40 Alcohols,Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica,Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax,Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene,Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

07 Auburn

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

09 Dark Charcoal

Diisostearyl Malate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Polypropylene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ethylcellulose, Mica, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

10 Ash Blonde

06 Soft Charcoal

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
  • "Easy to apply Nice out come not to dark , as well fits into your smallest makeup bag Very affordable Love the comb " in 8 reviews
Cassie B.
California, MD
Review for: 10 Ash Blonde more...
I was using ABH eyebrow pencil for years and I loved it so much. One day I was looking through Sephoras best sellers online and this popped up. I decided to give it a try, and I love it!! Works amazingly, I actually ran out of this and went to use my old ABH pencil and realized that I didn't like it as much anymore. The only thing that I don't like is the weird comb it has on the end instead of an eyebrow spoolie. I just went to the drugstore and bought a spoolie brush and I'm so happy! Did I mention that this eyebrow pencil is so much cheaper than ABH? It's definitely worth checking out.
Jennifer H.
Princeton, NC
Review for: 06 Soft Charcoal more...
I used the Elf brow kit for the longest time and it just wasn’t seeming to work great for me the past few months. Just recently I decided to give the Sephora whipbrow a try and Y’ALL my brows were on point like never before. I’m definitely recommending this product!SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof
Tabbie B.
Review for: 08 Chocolate Brown more...
I never used brow pencil but thought I would try it. An I don't do my whole brow just the parts I need to. And it cleans up my face really well, I also use concealer to clean up my brows. Don't use much near the inner edges of my brows, but gives your face a great look♡
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Review for: 01 Honey Blonde more...
I use this product everyday. I have strawberry blonde hair/warm blonde hair and constantly struggle to find a eyebrow pencil in a shade that matches well but Sephora's Honey Blonde shade is perfect for me. I've tried the Goof Proof Brow Pencil by Benefit as well as the Brow Definer by Anastasia and prefer this over both of those.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Review for: 05 Neutral Gray Brown more...
My new favorite eyebrow makeup i love this mkes my eyebrows look much more natural then with the eyebrow pomade i had..my only complaint its too tiny i finish a pencil in a week and i have to buy 4 -5 monthly just wish they sell them with refills for same price
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 10 Ash Blonde more...
This pencil has a beautiful color for blondes or light hair. It draws nicely and I basically didn't have any issues with it. Although the "brush" is kinda useless. You would say "omg it's only 12 bucks!" like I did. But then my pencil was basically gone in one month. Compare to for example my still the most favorite Benefit Goof Proof which has 0.34g Sephora has ONLY 0.08g! HA! That's three times less! So this pencil will end up SUPER expensive (nice trick Sephora). And that's why I won't buy this brow pencil again and rather pay $24 for Benefit and have it three times longer.
Kenzie H.
Review for: 09 Dark Charcoal more...
This brand works greatly with my hair color, and skin tone! This pencil is good quality, this was my first time using it and I never have regretted buying this. It is my favorite eyebrow pencil. It’s not to pricy for the amazing quality! I would buy this again, and recommend this to others
Mary S.
Review for: 09 Dark Charcoal more...
Love love love! This is my go-to. It is SO EASY! When you put this on, you can’t tell that you have pencil on, it darkens and blends right in. Time saving game too. Draw, clean up lines. Done. It’s THAT EASY! A must have in my daily routine.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: 04 Midnight Brown more...
This is a wonderful brow product if you're not looking to spend a lot of money. I usually buy Anastasia or Benefit, but this works just as well when I can't drop that much money. I like how thin the pencil is. The "brush" device on the other end, however, is useless or maybe I just haven't figured out how to use it. Anyhow, you will need a separate eyebrow hair brush as this one isn't good. However, the brow pencil itself is great and wonderfully priced!
molly d.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 03 Rich Chestnut more...
The product isn’t as creamy as the Anastasia brow whiz but for the price is worth it. it is significantly less then many of the brow products in Sephora and is a great dupe for most of them I would recommend it to someone if they are trying to save some money.
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
How Well does This brow pencil work? Does it last Long?
Sarahi M.
How does this compare to the Anastasia Brow ? Longevity ? Smudge proof ?
caitlin h.
How long do they last?
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
How long do they say on for. I know it's waterproof but the ones I used so far are not really waterproof. has anyone tested this before ? is it really waterproof?
Anna  S.
Is this really comparable to Anastasia pencil? Has anyone tried both?