BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A collection of a long-wear brow pencils with a wingtip comb.

What it does:
These retractable pencils create fuller-looking, perfectly defined eyebrows. To dispense color, twist the pencil and the always-sharp tip comes up. Easy to hold, it gives you perfect control to create precise hair-like strokes. Use the comb tip to brush brows and blend. Available in 10 natural-looking colors, each long-wearing formula stays put without smudging.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is made without mineral oil, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. It is not tested on animals.

Suggested Usage:
-Give eyebrows shape with the bristle brush.
-Apply the brow pencil.
-For fine eyebrows: trace a dotted line inside the brow and then brush for even results.
-For natural eyebrows: dot small oblique lines where eyebrow is missing and then brush.
-With excessively short eyebrows, lengthen the brow lines making sure to keep them symmetrical.

01 Honey Blonde

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mica. May or may not contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

02 Nutmeg Brown

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acids, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene, Mica, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May or may not contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

03 Rich Chestnut

04 Midnight Brown

05 Neutral Gray Brown

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin,C20-40 Acid,C20-40 Alcohols,Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica,Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax,Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polypropylene,Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

07 Auburn

Diisostearyl Malate, Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Polypropylene, Ethylcellulose, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

09 Dark Charcoal

Diisostearyl Malate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Triethylhexanoin, C20-40 Acid, C20-40 Alcohols, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Polypropylene, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ethylcellulose, Mica, Boron Nitride, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil), Ascorbyl Palmitate.

10 Ash Blonde

06 Soft Charcoal

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof
  • "Easy to apply Nice out come not to dark , as well fits into your smallest makeup bag Very affordable Love the comb " in 8 reviews
Jennifer H.
Bowling Green, KY
I used the Elf brow kit for the longest time and it just wasn’t seeming to work great for me the past few months. Just recently I decided to give the Sephora whipbrow a try and Y’ALL my brows were on point like never before. I’m definitely recommending this product!SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Brow Pencil - Waterproof
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Review for: 01 Honey Blonde more...
I use this product everyday. I have strawberry blonde hair/warm blonde hair and constantly struggle to find a eyebrow pencil in a shade that matches well but Sephora's Honey Blonde shade is perfect for me. I've tried the Goof Proof Brow Pencil by Benefit as well as the Brow Definer by Anastasia and prefer this over both of those.
Danielle A.
Review for: 09 Dark Charcoal more...
This was the first brow pencil I ever used a few years ago. I loved the simple brow comb on the end and how the pencil allowed you to make fine strokes. I would say the overall application with ABH Brow Wiz is better, but if you want a less expensive option, this is similar and will work.
Mary S.
Manchester , NH
Review for: 09 Dark Charcoal more...
Love love love! This is my go-to. It is SO EASY! When you put this on, you can’t tell that you have pencil on, it darkens and blends right in. Time saving game too. Draw, clean up lines. Done. It’s THAT EASY! A must have in my daily routine.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Review for: 04 Midnight Brown more...
This is a wonderful brow product if you're not looking to spend a lot of money. I usually buy Anastasia or Benefit, but this works just as well when I can't drop that much money. I like how thin the pencil is. The "brush" device on the other end, however, is useless or maybe I just haven't figured out how to use it. Anyhow, you will need a separate eyebrow hair brush as this one isn't good. However, the brow pencil itself is great and wonderfully priced!
Amber N.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 07 Auburn more...
I’m a redhead so it is usually very difficult to find a brow product that matches my hair. Sephora collection brow pencil in Auburn is the perfect match! Super affordable and comparable to ABH but for half the cost!
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Review for: 05 Neutral Gray Brown more...
I used the urban decay eyebrow pencil until I tried the Sephora one! Not only is it only $14 but it matched my light brown/ ash colored eyebrows even better, which I didn’t think was possible. This is my go to!
mckenzie ⭐.
Delton
Review for: 02 Nutmeg Brown more...
has a fine tip so it’s easy to get in between brow hairs, lasts for hours, fills and shapes brows nicely. only problem is that is this lightest or second to lightest shade and it still makes my brows look dark.
Maryann K.
Review for: 01 Honey Blonde more...
I had a gift card to Sephora and I don’t really need anything but I ran out of my Anastasia pencil and wanted something a little bit cheaper. I asked one of the artists there and she matched my color perfectly! It glides on well and the little comb at the ends blends the lines nicely so I don’t have box eyebrows. Haha. I love that it’s waterproof too!
Bree F.
 I will never ever use Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencils ever again. This is my favorite go to pencil for my eyebrows. I absolutely love the brush that is given because it blends out the product absolutely like a charm. They have so many varieties in so many different arrays of color to choose from I use the 03 rich chestnut or the zero for midnight brown. I will never use anything else other than these pencils ever again. This is my holy grail my beauty guru go to!!!  I purchased these in stores at Sephora or online they are very much the waterproof smudge proof and every day live proof!!  If I go swimming do you stay on if I wash my face I need to wash them off properly and use make up remover because this stuff really does absolutely what it is supposed to do. This Cran is a retractable brow pencil and definitely is waterproof but it's such great product that the formula just stays and does not get clumpy. I would recommend this to any and everybody I purchased my first $12 online. This is for any and everybody with any type of skin and every type of skin.  This is especially good for people with dry skin and especially great for people with very oily skin. Because it is waterproof product they tend to stay on and do not move throughout the day.
 One of my friends recommended this product to me and I've been using it for about the last four or five years I love the fact that they change the brush and I hope that they keep it like this and they do not ever change I purchased about 45 of these at a time because I absolutely love them !!  Please give these a try they are so underestimated. Please try these I would highly recommend these eyebrow brushes and eyebrow pencils you will never regret your purchase with these and if you absolutely hate it you can take it back so long as you have your beauty insider VAB or Sephora card,   They can look you up. I absolutely adore these pencils please give them a try!!  Before Mila and pigment in these pencils are a charm  they blend out with the brush that it comes with or with any kind of brush that you use on your eyebrows.  This is my holy Grail and these little babies go absolutely everywhere with me I cannot stress how much I love this product
Karen P.
Manchester, CT
How Well does This brow pencil work? Does it last Long?
Sarahi M.
How does this compare to the Anastasia Brow ? Longevity ? Smudge proof ?
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
How long do they say on for. I know it's waterproof but the ones I used so far are not really waterproof. has anyone tested this before ? is it really waterproof?
caitlin h.
How long do they last?
Anna  S.
Is this really comparable to Anastasia pencil? Has anyone tried both?

Amazon