SEPHORA COLLECTION Renew & Peel Super Serum uploaded by Maria O.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Achieve even-looking skin with Sephora's Renew & Peel Super Serum.

What it does:

With its dual stimulating/cooling effect, this glycolic acid-enriched anti-aging serum with a progressive peeling effect instantly brightens the complexion, diminishes pores and reduces the look of dark spots with continued use.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Hey do you just apply this and leave it on then apply moi...1 Answers
  • Do I rinse this off or leave it on? 1 Answers
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love love love this serum! The texture of it is perfect... not too thick. It smells good and does the job. I bought this from sephora and the price is good. I love it and will be buying it again for sure!
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
GREAT PRODUCT!!!
I purchased this serum at Sephora and I liked so much. Makes the skin feel smooth, the pores less visible. It contains glycolic acid, effect stimulates natural exfoliation to help the skins renewal process. Skin appears immediately smoothr and younger...
Kristen B.
Longview, TX
I found this on sale at my local Sephora. I've been using it for about a week and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my skin. It's brighter and my pores are looking smaller, only time will tell, but for now, this one's going in the winner category.
Jennifer M.
Good product one drop does wonders it's a good product price point is where is should be it's a gentle product not rough on the skin it did meet my expectations no improvement needed it has its own spot to shine
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I'm just now getting into buying stuff for my face now that I'm in my 39 lol and I love this it is gentle and a great value for the price
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
I really liked this serum. I am using a indie brand serum right now but I think I will repurchase this one when it's gone.
Shellie T.
Very good product. Feels great on skin and actually works. No more bags under eyes, wrinkles are reduced dramatically.
Chathuni U.
An affordable and easy to use product that makes a visible impact on my skin... I feel refreshed and it leaves my skin glowing after every use. I prefer this, in fact, to the much pricier Skin Inc. Licorice Serum RELIEVE, which despite the pretty packaging, made much less impact on my skin.
Larisa B.
Brasov
This serum is amazing! It cleaned my face so good! I don't have black heads or pimples anymore. You just have to have it during the night. After I bought one of these I bought another one.
Dana V.
Dubai , Dubai
About 2 weeks ago I purchase this serum for a first time. And still I didn't figure out what it does. Usually serums shows it worth after few uses (as per my experience with other brands) but this one it's just an oil for me.
Let's see how it will work later, but for now 1 star. Sorry Sephora
Coco G.
Hey do you just apply this and leave it on then apply moisturizer or do you wash it off? Can you use it everyday?
Do I rinse this off or leave it on?