SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready in 5 Face Brush Set Black uploaded by maryel m.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Facial Makeup Brushes

An essential on-the-go complexion brush set. What does: This set contains the three must-have brushes you need to create a perfect canvas anytime. The powder brush offers effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer. The foundation brush creates flawless coverage with liquid foundation. The concealer brush is perfect for concealing imperfections in small problem areas. The convenient carry pouch is perfect for travel great for quick touchups during the day. This set contains: - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Powder brush - Pouch This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Soukaina M.
J'adore ce produit. Il est l'une de mes marques préférées et avec un prix raisonnable.J'ai acheté ce magasin de Wal-Mart et il est également disponible dans d'autres magasins comme Fred Meyer, cible, walgreens beaucoup. ...... Il donne une texture douce sur la peau. Je recommanderais certainement ce produit et marque aussi. Il est préférable de rechercher des offres avant d'acheter. Ayez différentes nuances de couleur pour différents tons de peau. J'aime visiter ci-dessus des magasins seulement pour acheter ceci et pour trouver des offres.Il donne le regard fantastique pour la partie et pour le maquillage simple aussi. Je suis un peu shopholic;) aimez tellement pour acheter et essayer différents produits, marques et nuances. Ce serait trop gentil s'il y a quelques petits échantillons à essayer avant que nous achetons. Shade est juste impressionnant sur ma peau et espoir pour d'autres aussi.Il a la texture lisse.Je voudrais certainement acheter Plus n plus n plus ... J'essaie d'essayer de nouveaux produits et des échantillons tooooooo.Its meilleur produit bestiest que j'ai jamais utilisé ...
Maryssa M.
These brushed were really nice. They were super soft. Some brushed that I have tried were a little scratchy but these once were really nice! I have sensitive skin so having soft brushes make doing my makeup a lot easier. The only downfall is that they are a little expensive but that’s what you have to deal with when u get nice soft brushed, the little case along with it is super helpful if I’m going to a friends and I’m doing my makeup!
Kyla S.
These were my first brush set as a gift and I love it, it does the job and is easy to clean. I don’t really buy brushes, they just appear and I use it.
Katie H.
Newton,al
Sephora brushes are really good brushes! I have these and a couple of others! No sheading which is a plus!!!!
Sasha M.
Fredericton , NB
Been using this set for awhile now and have no complaints !
My friend first bought and encouraged me to buy it.
A little pricey but it’s amazing
Sarah M.
Milton
These brushes are super soft and versatile. Im by no means a professional when it comes to makeup application but these are super easy to use and blend really well. I love them! Highly recommend.
Bruna F.
Bournemouth
It’s amazing product. You can make a good make-up. I’ll tell my friends about that, because I think they’ll like as well.
Ana L.
Fantastic, this brush has got a great colour! I love it!
The price is very good and you can use this any time
Jordan S.
Cambridge, ON
I really like how these brushes apply my makeup although the brisstles are slowly falling out or sticking out of the side of them :(
Valerie B.
Indialantic, FL
I love this little set, it’s a great size even if you’re not always on the go - you can travel with these and the hairs don’t fall out! Great application and quality!
Kalleigh G.
what are these three brushes for?