SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready in 5 Face Brush Set Black uploaded by maryel m.

BY SEPHORA #42 in Facial Makeup Brushes

An essential on-the-go complexion brush set. What does: This set contains the three must-have brushes you need to create a perfect canvas anytime. The powder brush offers effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer. The foundation brush creates flawless coverage with liquid foundation. The concealer brush is perfect for concealing imperfections in small problem areas. The convenient carry pouch is perfect for travel great for quick touchups during the day. This set contains: - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Powder brush - Pouch This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
I love this collection it's one of the best I've ever used from sophora I got this as a birthday present and I love love loved it I need to clean them but other than that they work perfectly and I love them
Welcome T.
Detroit, MI
The best product ever! I use it for eye shadow, blush, and highlighter, it's awesome and easy to use! I'm new to makeup so this was one of the best brushes I used
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love these brushes . They leave my makeup looking flawless . I will always buy these again . Will forever keep these in my makeup kit . I strongly recommend these brushes . Love them so much ! Please purchase
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Love the brush set. Nice and smooth on my face.  There is nothing worse then getting really stiff brushes.  These are soft, doesn't bother your face, were reasonably priced.  I would buy again for a gift for a friend :). Sephora is awesome. I come back time and time again.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
These small things always catch my attention when I'm waiting in line. I was looking for something travel friendly to keep in my car for those days I'm rushing and needing to do my make up on the go.
Erika M.
Se sienten super suaves, una de las mejores compras que he realizado! El precio esta super bueno, las uso prácticamente dos veces por semana! Faciles de lavar y mantener! Me encantan!
Emily S.
Canby
These brushes are so soft! I use them almost everyday and just love how they work. They do suck up a lot of product so have to clean a lot.
Jess G.
Massachusetts/Longmeadow
These are excellent brushes. Easy to use and easy to clean. They have lasted far longer than most other brushes I’ve owned.
Fernanda O.
philadelp
A very technique brush shade and soft for skin I use it once in awhile it’s a good product
Kalleigh G.
what are these three brushes for?