SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready in 5 Face Brush Set Black uploaded by maryel m.

BY SEPHORA #42 in Facial Makeup Brushes

An essential on-the-go complexion brush set. What does: This set contains the three must-have brushes you need to create a perfect canvas anytime. The powder brush offers effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer. The foundation brush creates flawless coverage with liquid foundation. The concealer brush is perfect for concealing imperfections in small problem areas. The convenient carry pouch is perfect for travel great for quick touchups during the day. This set contains: - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Powder brush - Pouch This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Marissa R.
Pricey. Yes. But it was a present for Christmas. They work really good but i don’t use them on a daily basis. I usually use them around two times a week. Haven’t lost any hairs yet and it hasn’t fallen apart yet.
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
Some of the bristles on mine have fallen out but I’ve had the product for a few years now. Super easy to use, great for travel/in your purse. I have normal to dry skin so this is a good product for me. Recommended it to my mom and she uses it too!
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
These are some of my most favorite makeup brushes ever! They never shed at all, not even when I clean them. It's the perfect balance of soft & firm bristles.. just enough to get the job done. It's good to use for many different areas of the face, so it's a great deal! This is a great collection for any person who is a fan of makeup!
Sara S.
dallas
This is another one of my favorite I got this for Christmas in high school and love it these makeup brushes are great on my face the big brush I love using for foundation and it does take the product of my face it makes apply make up easer
Gabriella B.
Very soft and feels good on skin. Makes makeup look good and nice. The brushes were a great price range and affordable. I would recommend others to try them out and see what they have to say about them.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
i love this brush set! i can’t say anything about price because my best friend bought it for me but i love it. i only use like half of them but that’s just my personal makeup routine. very satisfied!
Letícia M.
Irvington, NY
Amazing brushes! I tried them when I go to Sephora and I fell in love! The quality is notable and the price is accessible. I absolutely recommend this product. Just go to the Sephora and get them. It will worth it.
لميسة  .
queens
I used to use a beauty blender to blend my make but the makeup would look really patchy. But after using this set of makeup my makeup looks really natural and the concealer brush is outstanding and very satisfying.
Ariel S.
Great brushes for a great price. I purchased these about a year ago and have found them to be very durable, easy to clean and they make my makeup look great. I use them for blush, powder and eye liner. I love them!
Megan K.
North Charleston
You just can’t go wrong with Sephora products. They are the nicest brushes I own, especially with my pale complexion it works so well it’s easy to apply and overall a great buy no room for disappointment
Kalleigh G.
what are these three brushes for?