SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready in 5 Face Brush Set Black uploaded by maryel m.

BY SEPHORA #46 in Facial Makeup Brushes

An essential on-the-go complexion brush set. What does: This set contains the three must-have brushes you need to create a perfect canvas anytime. The powder brush offers effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer. The foundation brush creates flawless coverage with liquid foundation. The concealer brush is perfect for concealing imperfections in small problem areas. The convenient carry pouch is perfect for travel great for quick touchups during the day. This set contains: - Foundation brush - Concealer brush - Powder brush - Pouch This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Rama A.
Soft, smooth, and bristles are dense! Doesn't suck up my makeup and goes on expertly. These brishes are just as good if not better than my Sephora brushes (which I paid the same price for one as I did for this whole set!). There is a great selection of brushes, including some unquire ones, like the oval brush. The liquid brushes work great and the powder brushes are amazing. They have really helped me cut down on the amount of product I was using because they have given me great coverage and application. They are pretty to look at and the case is great for travel and storage. These even come with their own individual covers which are great for storage becaseu they keep dust and makeup off the brush and other makesup stored with them. So far they have held up well with no shedding or loosing bristles. Feel great and work great! I will never spend $15-30 on makeup brushes again when this brand is just as good if not better. After buying countless "designer sets" on here, this one finally gave me the professional performance for a reasonable price.
Ashley H.
Hamilton , NJ
Just received this as a gift. I was very excited because I knew my husband sprung for the “good stuff” the brushes are soft and durable however I feel the shape of the largest brush could have a better shape to it. I used every brush in this set except for the large face brush. I still use my old drug store face brush
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
These brushes are super soft and easy to use. The Bristol’s done flake off with your powder onto your face. They last a long time and are pretty easy to clean. I purchased mine from Sephora but I also feel like some of the brushes you can buy at a retail store like TJMAXX are good quality for less.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these brushes! I live the color and the quality of them. I will keep using them until i need new ones for sure. They’re super great and awesome. They make my makeup process a lot easier and i love using them. My friend actually has the same set and we both love them
maryel m.
san jose
Last forever! I bought kind of this set a long time ago “the color will tell you how old my brush is” but I really love and I can’t travel without it... actually the rest of my set is already lost somewhere ... ups!
Rachel F.
Palm Coast
I’m not sure if it’s the same exact brush set as the one that I have but it looks almost identical and same quality. I’ve had mine since high school so that’s saying a lot. I’ve taken care of them but they’ve lasted me foreve and are still going strong. Great quality.
Hazel M.
I live these brushes very good for on the go days thry all wats git well in my purae wether its a small one or a big one they are pretty easy to clean so i would recommend these for any ladies that are on rhe go and just need that quick touch up of powder blush
Raquel c.
Rialto, CA
I love these small travel sized brushes. They're a good size so they're not so small that they feel weird when you hold them. The bristles are very sift too so that's definitely a good thing. Only down side to them is that there isn't a huge variety to choose from.
Kali B.
The first set I ever bought and have never considered getting a new one. I use this every single day and the brushes are so adaptable to a multitude of products. The foundation brush is my favorite and I would recommend this product to all of my friends
Kalleigh G.
what are these three brushes for?