BY SEPHORA #44 in Makeup Brush Sets

An essential on-the-go eye brush set. What does: This set of four essential eye brushes create any look to enhance the eyes. They come housed in a slim pouch to keep them organized and protected on the go. This set contains:- Crease brush- All-over shadow brush- Smudge brush- Liner brush- Pouch These brushes are cruelty-free and made with synthetic fibers. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kerrie R.
Lacona, NY
I love these brushes! They work with shadows very well and I use them everyday since I got them! You get good quality brushes for a good price and I bought them online at Sephora. I am very pleased with these brushes and couldn’t ask for any better! SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyes: Uncomplicated Brush Set
Tiffany R.
Pikeville, KY
I fell in love with the smash box brushes. They come in a cute little case to keep them protected which I do like a lot. They are very soft and I like the wood handles on them as well. All in all it would be worth a purchase and I would recommend this set to anyone for a starter set.
Colbie N.
Buffalo
They blended out really good. A little pricey but overall they eork pretty well. I use this all the time. Better than most other brushes or alternatives. Really very easy to use on your face or wherever else.I would honestly recommend this to any make up lover.

MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
This is an awesome set of makeup brushes for doing eye makeup. The bristles are soft they don’t come out on your skin or eyes while you’re using them. The price range is comparable with other quality brushes and are well worth it.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Medalit L.
Paterson
I love this brush set. Doesn’t matter how many brushes you might have you’ll still want to buy this. Doesn’t matter the skin type I bought this at Sephora it was amazing I’m satisfied with this product and recommend it
Lorena T.
Miramar, FL
Can’t get enough of them! This set is super handy and can easily be with me at all times, the brushes are super soft and well shaped, plus it has a great grip! I would recommend them without any hesitation!
Alany🤪 C.
Orlando
I would love to have a brush set that included more brushes but I love how these brushes really carry the product💕 I have recommended these brushes to my family and they all love it💕 Just like I do😁
Max C.
Dover
This is everything you need for an eye look in a tiny package! The brushes are soft and blend well, and the handles are just the right size. I especially love the crease brush
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
I love these brushes my friend let me barrow hers because I don’t have my own but we cleaned them and they worked really good I use brushes daily to blend my eye shadow in