BY SEPHORA

An essential on-the-go eye brush set. What does: This set of four essential eye brushes create any look to enhance the eyes. They come housed in a slim pouch to keep them organized and protected on the go. This set contains:- Crease brush- All-over shadow brush- Smudge brush- Liner brush- Pouch These brushes are cruelty-free and made with synthetic fibers. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Catherine R.
The brushes that come in this little kit are nice but honestly they are so small that they are better for detail work than for an over all eye look. The brush heads are small and the handles are so short it is harder to get a good grip on them. I know they are inexpensive but they are just too small to be used daily. The only one I use with any regularity is the small smudge brush.
Kristyn M.
Bellingham , MA
I bought this set as one of my first brush sets! It's a great place to start when you're not sure what brushes you need! Great value for the price as some brushes can be a little bit pricey. Sephora always makes great quality name brand items! Love these brushes!!
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Sara S.
dallas
This is a great pack it comes with 4 great brushes the brushes the pack comes with allows me to get in the cresis of my eye and around them. These brushes are soft and don’t hurt my skin, they are also very easy to clean
Danielle G.
Arlington, TX
I got this on sale so it was a good product for what I payed for it. Very soft and not scratchy Blends shadow great. Very easy to use and clean. Sheds a little when you wash but nothing to dramatic.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Rachel S.
I LOVE this little brush set! I just bought it and I haven't stopped using it. I rarely do my makeup at home which means I am ALWAYS doing my makeup on the run and I needed travel friendly brushes that weren't going to weigh me down considering I'm already trying to carry other makeup with me as well. It is a great price point and a great value. So far, I have had no issue with the brushes shedding.
Shanria P.
Atlanta, GA
im a makeup artist and this was my very first brush set. I bought the holiday collection and Im very impressed with the QUALITY of the brushes. I have not experienced Amy serous shedding. I own Mac brushed and I experience for problems with them!!
Heather F.
Sephora has some great brushes.  I enjoy buying there brushes and have even bought some for just traveling.  Sephora is a favorite store for purchasing cosmetics and the tools to apply skincare and cosmetics.