SEPHORA COLLECTION Radiance Cleansing Foam uploaded by Yara K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Radiance Cleansing Foam uploaded by Isobel R.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A gentle foam that cleanses and smooths in one simple step for a "new skin effect".

What it does:
This ultrasoft and rich foam cleanses and removes even the most intense makeup without drying out the skin. It provides gentle daily exfoliation and contains AHA for refined skin texture, tightened pores, and a radiant complexion. The formula is so effective it can even be applied as a mask once per week for a stronger exfoliating action.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a satisfaction use test on 80 women after first use:
- 93% said it had a pleasant texture
- 90% said it gently cleanses skin

In a satisfaction use test on 21 women (81% with sensitive skin) after 21 days of use:
- 85% said it refined skin texture
- 75% said it tightens pores
- 90% said it provides a more radiant complexion
- 75% said skin was comfortable and not taut
- 80% noted improved skin quality with continued use
- 75% noted skin was more beautiful with continued use

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For daily use, massage the foam onto dry skin, avoiding the eye area, and then rinse.
-For stronger exfoliating action (once or twice weekly), apply the foam onto dry skin and leave it for 30 seconds before rinsing.

Precautions:
-Avoid using in the immediate eye area.

-Citrus Extracts (orange, lemon, grapefruit): Provide gentle chemical exfoliation and are rich in AHA.
-HydroSenn+™: Prevents skin from drying out.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I love this cleanser so much but I can't find it at Sepho...2 Answers
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
Not the best but not the worst either. It does the job but sometimes it still feels a bit tacky afterwards.
Blair N.
I love this cleanser! The bottle is fairly large for only being $8. It is also super gentle on this skin! The foam is easy to spread and rinse off. I leave it on for 15-30 seconds with each use as my skin needs extra exfoliation. It leaves my face super glowy and literally radiant! It doesn't strip moisture from my face which is important because I have very dry skin. I don't use this to remove my makeup, just as a daily cleanser for after makeup is removed. There is a light scent but it is hardly noticable (and it doesn't smell bad or chemically, just fresh). Highly recommend!
Caitlin T.
Murrieta, CA
My holy grail facial cleanser! This thing is a one-and-done kinda deal, while still remaining gentle and well-worth the cost.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Effective cleanser that can be a bit harsh on dry or irritated skin. I use it once a week to really clean out debris from my pores. Repeat purchase from the Sephora.com site. Inexpensive.
Lucia H.
I don't mind using this foaming cleanser sometimes I feel like it makes my skin break out at times. But it is effective and it gets the job done it is my first time using this and I'm not sure if I would re-purchase it only because it does make my skin react.
Karla A.
Parlier, CA
This cleansing foam is perfect it smoothnes my skin right after u use it it's pricey but worth the buy it met all my expectations and is nicely packaged
Amaya C.
Allentown, PA
Left my skin radiant, yes i know thats what the name of the product is, but it actually did that. It took off some makeup not really mascara and was very gentle to my skin, bought it on sephora’s website and it came to my doorstep fast. Its a good product for the price.
Lydia C.
MERCED, CA
The greatest cleansing foam I have ever tried! It completely takes off all my makeup, including eye makeup and my face feels fresh and clean after each use.
Linden W.
I have been searching for a face wash that I truly love and I saw this on sale for $8 so I ordered 2 bottles. I know that sounds crazy but I have been loving foam products so I had high hopes that this would be no different, and it wasn't. I absolutely love it. I love the scent, not too strong, and kinda smells like a sexy man smell, sounds weird, but I can't get enough. I love the foamy texture, and my face feels fresh and clean after using this wash. I love it so much, after I finished the first one and got half way through the second..... I ordered 3 more. What can I say... i love it that much.
Melinda B.
This is my HG facial cleaner! I love it so much I stocked up on it and bought three bottles! It makes my face soft and removes all the dirt and makeup, even if I forget to wash before bed and end up sleeping in my makeup. It's definitely my favorite product.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser so much but I can't find it at Sephora anymore..Can anyone recommend one that is like this? Thank you in advance

Sephora