SEPHORA COLLECTION Radiance Cleansing Foam uploaded by Yara K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Radiance Cleansing Foam uploaded by Isobel R.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A gentle foam that cleanses and smooths in one simple step for a "new skin effect".

What it does:
This ultrasoft and rich foam cleanses and removes even the most intense makeup without drying out the skin. It provides gentle daily exfoliation and contains AHA for refined skin texture, tightened pores, and a radiant complexion. The formula is so effective it can even be applied as a mask once per week for a stronger exfoliating action.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically tested and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a satisfaction use test on 80 women after first use:
- 93% said it had a pleasant texture
- 90% said it gently cleanses skin

In a satisfaction use test on 21 women (81% with sensitive skin) after 21 days of use:
- 85% said it refined skin texture
- 75% said it tightens pores
- 90% said it provides a more radiant complexion
- 75% said skin was comfortable and not taut
- 80% noted improved skin quality with continued use
- 75% noted skin was more beautiful with continued use

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For daily use, massage the foam onto dry skin, avoiding the eye area, and then rinse.
-For stronger exfoliating action (once or twice weekly), apply the foam onto dry skin and leave it for 30 seconds before rinsing.

Precautions:
-Avoid using in the immediate eye area.

-Citrus Extracts (orange, lemon, grapefruit): Provide gentle chemical exfoliation and are rich in AHA.
-HydroSenn+™: Prevents skin from drying out.

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Polysorbate 20, Coco-Glucoside, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I love this cleanser so much but I can't find it at Sepho...2 Answers
Blair N.
I love this cleanser! The bottle is fairly large for only being $8. It is also super gentle on this skin! The foam is easy to spread and rinse off. I leave it on for 15-30 seconds with each use as my skin needs extra exfoliation. It leaves my face super glowy and literally radiant! It doesn't strip moisture from my face which is important because I have very dry skin. I don't use this to remove my makeup, just as a daily cleanser for after makeup is removed. There is a light scent but it is hardly noticable (and it doesn't smell bad or chemically, just fresh). Highly recommend!
Linden W.
I have been searching for a face wash that I truly love and I saw this on sale for $8 so I ordered 2 bottles. I know that sounds crazy but I have been loving foam products so I had high hopes that this would be no different, and it wasn't. I absolutely love it. I love the scent, not too strong, and kinda smells like a sexy man smell, sounds weird, but I can't get enough. I love the foamy texture, and my face feels fresh and clean after using this wash. I love it so much, after I finished the first one and got half way through the second..... I ordered 3 more. What can I say... i love it that much.
Breanna H.
At first I was iffy on this product because it says you have to apply it to dry skin, and it’s FOAM! But let me tell you, this is AMAZING! The longer you leave it on your dry skin, the more it actually exfoliates it. When you wash it off, your skin will have never felt better. It cleans everything out of there and leaves it feeling soft as ever
sam c.
Arnold, MO
I have been buying this for my boyfriend for the longest time and he loves it. The foam is so soft and rich and really helps to control oiliness. I hope they don’t discontinue it because the price is great!
Raquel C.
I picked up this cleanser at sephora beacause it was on sale and it had a lot of great reviews. I typically stick my cetaphil cleanser but i was out and figured I'd  give this a try.  It has a pleasant smell, it leaves my skin not too dry and I have noticed that my skin is more smoother.  I would repurchase again only if its on sale.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Effective cleanser that can be a bit harsh on dry or irritated skin. I use it once a week to really clean out debris from my pores. Repeat purchase from the Sephora.com site. Inexpensive.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
This has to be the best foaming cleanser I have ever tried. It completely takes off all my makeup (except water proof mascara, but I use something else for that so no biggie)! I would definitely buy again but I heard they were no longer making this. If that's true that's a shame. This stuff leave my skin feeling clean & give it that natural glow!
Amaya C.
Allentown, PA
Left my skin radiant, yes i know thats what the name of the product is, but it actually did that. It took off some makeup not really mascara and was very gentle to my skin, bought it on sephora’s website and it came to my doorstep fast. Its a good product for the price.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
This stuff is amazing! You get a good amount for the price. And it leaves my skin feeling amazing. This is a product I would re purchase and i would recommend this product to anyone that uses products like these.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is a great little travel accessory! Although I don't like it for everyday use, when you're traveling and need a little something to cleanse! This is a great product!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser so much but I can't find it at Sephora anymore..Can anyone recommend one that is like this? Thank you in advance

back