SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Small Hanging Travel Case 10 x 3 x 6"

BY SEPHORA

A collection of quilted cosmetic bags in black. These chic bags are perfect for carrying makeup and skincare essentials. Available in multiple convenient sizes, choose one or more to organize cosmetics for travel. The exterior features a soft, iridescent-black fabric that's embroidered for a quilted effect. The bags are lined with nylon fabric that's easy to keep clean. Available in four sizes:- Small Hanging Travel: Great for a long weekend away, this TSA-compliant bag unfolds to reveal three clear plastic pockets. Size: closed: 10 x 3 x 6"; open: 10 x 7.5"- Organizer: Compact yet roomy, this travel bag features one large compartment and a Velcro divider, two clear-plastic zipper compartments, and five brush holders. Size: 8 x 2.5 x 6"- Medium Cosmetic Case: A simple bag for carrying beauty essentials while on-the-go, inside the main compartment you'll find a tiny zipper compartment. Size: 7 x 4 x 3.5"- Small Cosmetic Case: Great for keeping a few products close at hand, this bag just as useful as it is cute. Size: 6 x 3 x 3" see more...

Elizabeth C.
33326
I would definitely like to have this little cute bag for any on there and trips that I need to go to I could care yeah it's nice and cute and it's just really nice I love it I've never had it before but I would love to have you
Sidney S.
This is so compact and easy to use I take it every single place i go! It's a good value for what it is sold for, I got one for my sister and she loved it as well.
mya t.
Chicago
Used this bag to to carry all my makeup brushes,eyeshadow and etc.It holds it waits when it comes to this bag and its worth the price of you buying it.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
I love this bag! Fits everything I need and the sleek finish is so stylish and cute! I need to purchase more!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
So pretty and durable classy and refined. Classy refined classy refined classy refined
Carly H.
This is a cute bag which i keep in my handbag with my essentials in for the day! Its a perfect size for everything i need and keeps it all in one place! Iv had this bag for a while and its still in a good condition i would replace this with the same one again.
Andrea P.
malaga
Bolso muy mono, pequeño y cómodo para llevar cualquier cosita. Aunque lo veo un poco soso, tan solo negro.