MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersSephora
COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Small Hanging Travel Case

SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Small Hanging Travel Case

A collection of quilted cosmetic bags in black. These chic bags are perfect for carrying makeup and skincare essentials. Available in multiple convenient sizes, choose one or more to organize cosmetics for travel. The exterior features a soft, iridescent-black fabric that's embroidered for a quilted effect. The bags are lined with nylon fabric that's easy to keep clean. Available in four sizes:- Small Hanging Travel: Great for a long weekend away, this TSA-compliant bag unfolds to reveal three clear plastic pockets. Size: closed: 10 x 3 x 6"; open: 10 x 7.5"- Organizer: Compact yet roomy, this travel bag features one large compartment and a Velcro divider, two clear-plastic zipper compartments, and five brush holders. Size: 8 x 2.5 x 6"- Medium Cosmetic Case: A simple bag for carrying beauty essentials while on-the-go, inside the main compartment you'll find a tiny zipper compartment. Size: 7 x 4 x 3.5"- Small Cosmetic Case: Great for keeping a few products close at hand, this bag just as useful as it is cute. Size: 6 x 3 x 3"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Small Hanging Travel Case!
How would you rate this product?
venkata sai sravya U.
Love this makeup bag as I can fit all my makeup essentials and have a hook to hang in the shelf which doesn't occupy much space. nice pockets so I can keep my eye makeup stuff separate and lip and hair brushes separate. Totally satisfied with the bag
sarah A.
Beebe, AR
Mine folds and opens into 3 layers. It hangs when ready to use while on vacation. Holds plenty and has three different pockets to separate makeup. The bag has held up well over years.
youssra D.
brooklyn
i like using this product because it is pretty affordable. it also has a great design and can upgrade your makeup game to a new level. very easy to use. would buy again for sure!!!! great quality product. i would definitely recommend to anyone!!!!!
Shannon M.
Huntington, TX
Super cute!!!!!!!! Does the job!!!! Made very well and can go,on the go!!! The quilting is awesomely done!!!!
Shelby D.
Asheville
I love this bag! Fits everything I need and the sleek finish is so stylish and cute! I need to purchase more!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
So pretty and durable classy and refined. Classy refined classy refined classy refined
Sidney S.
This is so compact and easy to use I take it every single place i go! It's a good value for what it is sold for, I got one for my sister and she loved it as well.
mya T.
Chicago
Used this bag to to carry all my makeup brushes,eyeshadow and etc.It holds it waits when it comes to this bag and its worth the price of you buying it.
Elizabeth C.
33326
I would definitely like to have this little cute bag for any on there and trips that I need to go to I could care yeah it's nice and cute and it's just really nice I love it I've never had it before but I would love to have you
Andrea P.
malaga
Bolso muy mono, pequeño y cómodo para llevar cualquier cosita. Aunque lo veo un poco soso, tan solo negro.

Looking for your answer?