SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Organizer 8 x 2.5 x 6

SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Organizer 8 x 2.5 x 6"

BY SEPHORA

A collection of quilted cosmetic bags in black. These chic bags are perfect for carrying makeup and skincare essentials. Available in multiple convenient sizes, choose one or more to organize cosmetics for travel. The exterior features a soft, iridescent-black fabric that's embroidered for a quilted effect. The bags are lined with nylon fabric that's easy to keep clean. Available in four sizes:- Small Hanging Travel: Great for a long weekend away, this TSA-compliant bag unfolds to reveal three clear plastic pockets. Size: closed: 10 x 3 x 6"; open: 10 x 7.5"- Organizer: Compact yet roomy, this travel bag features one large compartment and a Velcro divider, two clear-plastic zipper compartments, and five brush holders. Size: 8 x 2.5 x 6"- Medium Cosmetic Case: A simple bag for carrying beauty essentials while on-the-go, inside the main compartment you'll find a tiny zipper compartment. Size: 7 x 4 x 3.5"- Small Cosmetic Case: Great for keeping a few products close at hand, this bag just as useful as it is cute. Size: 6 x 3 x 3" see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Organizer 8 x 2.5 x 6
SEPHORA COLLECTION Quilted Bag Collection - Black Organizer 8 x 2.5 x 6"
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite makeup bags. It's cute and a decent size to cary my basics. I take it everyday to work to touch up my makeup during breaks. I bought this online. Overall I'm satisfied with it.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super Cute! Looks like a high end makeup bag. The quality is so good. And honestly I would use it to go out and not have to carry a big purse around
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this organizer! I keep all of my daily makeup in there. And i take it everywhere I go. It was super affordable and it hasn't messed up yet.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
Just ok. Nothing fancy or special about this product in my opinion. I honestly would not spend the money on this.
Fabiana G.
I like this bag! It's pretty useful for makeup if you wanna keep with you not too much stuff
Haley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute bag I store makeup in mine and certain brushes it comes in handy for stuff like that
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product has a nice smell I use it everyday and night they sell it everywhere related to sephora which is great. I really recommend it specially if you're looking for a long time product I give it a 5 stars!✨✨✨✨✨
Ayooya M.
Very goood and very easy to use how simple to use it .... It's fantastic . Helpfull and reall awesome u should try it
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was given as a gift. Nice to have to store things but I wouldn't purchase it - overpriced.
Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they only sell this bag in black?