BY SEPHORA

A set of eight luxury, no-tug ribbon hair ties. Stylish, functional, and perfect for a quick ponytail, these luxury, no-tug hair ties are strong, comfortable, and won't leave creases in your hair. Great to throw in your purse, gym bag, or travel case, these ties can be taken anywhere. see more...

Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
I love these hair ties. Yes, they are a bit pricey, but it is nice to have a hair tie that actually coordinates with my outfit and looks stylish on my wrist for once. I purchased three packs initially (navy, pink, and these) and I will definitely purchase more in the future.
Maiya K.
Maiya K.
Washington, DC
These are my favorite type of hair tie to use! They don't leave as bad of a crease in your hair, so you can easily go from having your hair up to having it down. Also, these colors are so cute and they are relatively inexpensive for a Sephora item!
Megha P.
Megha P.
orlando
Loved this :) very trendy and it’s sturdy! It’s affordable and looks very rich. I have thick long hair and my hair ties usually break after a wear or two but since i started using these! i have not broke any so far
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Mendham, NJ
Hairs ties break on me all the time and crease my hair like crazy! These are awesome..picked them up at sephora and they are perfect for my thin hair..love love love
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Ooltewah, TN
I love these hair ties. They do not break any of my hair off. Easy to put in and easy to take out. This is the only hair ties I will use.
Vianney G.
Vianney G.
Lakewood
These hair ties are my all time favorite since they never crease your hair and once you take it off your hair is back to normal
Heather B.
Heather B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are my favorite. They look stylish on your wrist, they never kink my hair, and never get stuck or pull hair out!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
These are my favorite hair ties! They are stylish and aren't flimsy when I try and put my hair back. Perfect for a ponytail braid or bun!
Kara H.
Kara H.
These work very well! They are very stylish and hold my hair very well. I would definitely buy these again.