SEPHORA COLLECTION Quick Fix: Bobby Pins Pastel Pin Ups 32 Bobby Pins uploaded by Vane G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of versatile bobby pins in beautiful metallic or subtle pastel shades. Add a hint of color or shine to your style with these delightful bobby pins, perfect for pulling back unruly strands, securing up-dos, pinning braids, and for endless on-the-go options. Keep these travel-friendly pins in your gym bag or purse for ultimate convenience. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Every time I place an online order with Sephora I add a pack of their color bobbi pins. I use these to style my hair on lazy days and helps give a little life to. Unfair. I loose them quickly as I am sure most girls do, but these are cute. I get different color packs each time.
Loren A.
Loren A.
Malay
I bought sets of these from an online shop as a gift for my cousins and they totally love it. I also got some for myself and I'm using it till now since I got a short hair and ponying my hair up isn't my thing.