SEPHORA COLLECTION Quick Fix: Bobby Pins Pastel Pin Ups 32 Bobby Pins uploaded by Vane G.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of versatile bobby pins in beautiful metallic or subtle pastel shades. Add a hint of color or shine to your style with these delightful bobby pins, perfect for pulling back unruly strands, securing up-dos, pinning braids, and for endless on-the-go options. Keep these travel-friendly pins in your gym bag or purse for ultimate convenience. see more...

Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Every time I place an online order with Sephora I add a pack of their color bobbi pins. I use these to style my hair on lazy days and helps give a little life to. Unfair. I loose them quickly as I am sure most girls do, but these are cute. I get different color packs each time.
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
I like how there is different types of color so yu can match. The price is in between but I am satisfied. They are like the ordinary kind of bobby-pins just that they are colored. Would I buy agian? Yes.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
These bobby pins have a fabulous hold and include pops of color that DO NOT CHIP! A lot of fun bobby pin sets ive tried in the past have fun colors, but the paint chips off. These bobby pins dont do tht which is great!
Angelia M.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Great colors! Hold a snap amount of hair. Stay put if use two and crisscross. Would not purchase if strong hold needed for updo
Erin M.
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
The bobby pins are super cute and have a really great hold. If I could buy other colors I would!
Loren A.
Loren A.
Malay
I bought sets of these from an online shop as a gift for my cousins and they totally love it. I also got some for myself and I'm using it till now since I got a short hair and ponying my hair up isn't my thing.
elaf s.
elaf s.
mersin
They are lovely and nice, colorful and joyful pins works for small and everyday hair styles , gives a lovely touch
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Blainville, QC
You can really glam up your look with these! Super fun and cute, perfect for a touch of color!xx