BY SEPHORA

A set of two travel-friendly atomizers housed in a beautiful red case. Use these stylish atomizers to take your favorite fragrances with you always and everywhere. The spill-proof, airtight design is refillable and features a convenient clear window in the base so you can see when it’s time to replenish. In addition to fragrance, these atomizers can be filled with breath spray, refreshing water, toner, brush cleaner, and more. This set contains: - 2 x refillable atomizers in Red and Pink - Red travel case see more...

MeTime M.
I wish they didn't discontinue these at Sephora. They are very cute and I love the color. Each one would last 2 weeks using 2 sprays daily after filling to the top. It also came with a carrier - adorable. Easy to refill too. But over time the pump doesn't work as well which is why I need more to replace them-- I've used these for more than 3 years-- pretty good!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are fabulous for taking your perfumes on the go!! No one wants to tote around a bottle of perfume, especially over an ounce. These make traveling with your perfumes simple as possible! You just remove the sprayer and pump the perfumes straight into the atomizer. You won't even spill a drop! You can see how full or how much you have left through a skinny little window on the side. These are a must-have and holy grail item for me!!!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I did not have high hopes for this when I bought it, as it was on sale, but I love it!  I was surprised as how well it works as an atomizer and how easy it was to fill/refill.  I bought mine online. The only issue I have is it can be a little tricky to clean between, but it is not too bad.
Geri Liz L.
Best idea ever! I pump my favorite fragrance on here and it's just the perfect size to travel. Just make sure you use it up because if you don't the scent will change after a while.
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
This is a hit and a moss for me. Unlike the travalo the way this is refilled can get messy and tends to get too full and when you close it some of your perfume spills out, plus it is a screw bottom type of thing. Pros are it has a nice window so you can dsee if you are running out and it is easy to use and carry in any purse.
Holly A.
Austin
I don't usually wear this type of make-up but it looked very interesting (great design.) I would say it did it's job, and I suppose that's all you can ask for.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I bought this for my sister a while ago and she didn't like it all because the promised results were noticeable at all
Annice B.
This is nice wonderful gorgeous and i like this because it smells so good and it feels so good...........
ŠØù Ħ.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster i love it so much ❤❤❤❤ woow 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 perfect bravoo