SEPHORA COLLECTION Put to Good Reuse Bag Pink 15

SEPHORA COLLECTION Put to Good Reuse Bag Pink 15" W x 17" H x 4" D

BY SEPHORA

A Sephora-striped reusable tote that mimics the in-store shopping bag. Show your love for Sephora everywhere you go with this tote decorated in the iconic piano-key design. This versatile bag transforms from a small pouch into a tote with handle, meaning whether you need a small bag or larger one, Sephora's got you covered. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Put to Good Reuse Bag Pink 15
SEPHORA COLLECTION Put to Good Reuse Bag Pink 15" W x 17" H x 4" D
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Love this travel bag. It is lightweight and easy to carry. I bought this online. I think it is the same quality as one you get from Walmart. I like that it is colorful. I would buy it again and recommended it.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I got this as a promo I think. It works great for carrying toiletries along to the pool or gym, or even a small vacation. Very handy and easy to clean if necessary
Lisa G.
I love this bag, it is great for shopping. It is waterproof and it folds to fit in your purse very well, it is indeed a great bag to just have on hand
Regine R.
Um a sucker for anything tote bag with cute design. White cute design it quote. As long the price is right. sephora have cute little bags
ilena g.
Buffalo
I love this bag it's pink and it's big who wouldn't love this It's just great you can put all your makeup in it.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I use sephoras tote bags to take as a beach bag and they hold just the right amount of things and are so cute
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yesssss I love this I love Sephora and I love pink I would definitely love this it's soo pretty
daniela s.
Sephora me vuelve al sorprenderte esta comeccione es genial la mejor zβ€β€β€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜– que esperas!!! Ya tienes el tuyo