BY SEPHORA #50 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A Sephora-striped reusable tote that mimics the in-store shopping bag. Show your love for Sephora everywhere you go with this tote decorated in the iconic piano-key design. This versatile bag transforms from a small pouch into a tote with handle, meaning whether you need a small bag or larger one, Sephora's got you covered.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

jae C.
I bought this bag on a whim because it was on clearance and I try to cut down on the amount of disposable shopping bags and replace them with reusable ones.
It's a nice bag, thin-ish material but it is very big (*for LOTS of makeup). My issue is that I almost always forget that I have it. Haha.
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
Go green and show everyone the love support at the same time when I first saw these I had to get it because when I grocery shop I wanted people to know that I love Sephora that's also handy when I come here and purchase a lot so go green and buy these please
lauren v.
great bag! i love that it's black because that's what color all my bags are, it's convenient and can hold a good amount but isn't too big! i've also used it a few times as a make up bag when i wanna throw a few things in a bag for a night!
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Love this travel bag. It is lightweight and easy to carry. I bought this online. I think it is the same quality as one you get from Walmart. I like that it is colorful. I would buy it again and recommended it.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Amazing reusable bag I received from making a purchase at my local Sephora. It was a nice surprise that I received that cute little gift bag. I love using it as a quick grab and go bag when you're out shopping.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
Much better than carrying a plastic bag. I got one in black a few years ago for free and I still use it. Help save the environment and take it with you when you go shopping at Sephora (or elsewhere!)
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I got this as a promo I think. It works great for carrying toiletries along to the pool or gym, or even a small vacation. Very handy and easy to clean if necessary
Maritza M.
Super cute and folds up super small. I love carrying this in my purse and using it at the drugstore or grocery store. I almost always forget to bring a bag when I go shopping but this is so cute I remember to bring it with me even when I don't need it. Good quality and you can wash/ rinse it off if it gets dirty.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Put to Good Reuse Bag Purple 15" W x 17" x 4" D!! I love Purple and a purple bag is just simply awesome to hold all my anythings in!! It is the perfect portable size to allow me to carry some things but not feel like I am carrying luggage! It has been sturdy and I cannot say enough good things!!
Austine L.
Olympia, WA
I love this cute bag! It folds so nicely and it's so nice to put away in my purse for a quick shopping trip. It's needs to be re-enforced but still a great bag and fits alot. I spilled foundation in it and it came right out in a normal cycle wash with tide.