BY SEPHORA

A compact, extremely portable retractable hair brush and three hair ties. This fun and fanciful hair brush is completely retractable and folds up to the size of a makeup compact making it extremely portable. The three included hair ties also fit inside, and the whole set can easily fit in a pocket, purse, or gym bag. This set contains: - 3 x hair ties. - Collapsible hair brush For even more convenience keep one in each of your bags so you're never without. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Yesi D.
A lot of people can't handle the smell i honestly don't mind or care. The product itself is genius having a brush,mirror and tie holder all in one is perfect for traveling for my 2 YO daughter . I've had no issues with it so far
Gabriella L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Small but mighty.   Great little brush for your purse.  Pops pout easy and doesn't tangle. I have longer hair and it gets tangled in the wind.  I have two of these and they are fairly inexpensive.
Victoria P.
This is a great brush for if you're on the go! It's super compact which makes it easy to just quickly grab out of your purse and just get to brushing! Not expensive at all, would recommend to others!
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
These are so fun to have and it takes barely no space at your purse! I always like to carry with me! I had used some before but this particular one was best for me because of its shape!
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This travel pop up brush is too cute for words! I am all about style, even when it comes to what's in my purse. So you can bet your bottom dollar than when I saw this in my local Sephora I had to pick it up! It is convenient and sleek, and helps me keep my hair on point when I'm out and about. There is even a compact mirror attached to check for any flyways. I love this brush!
I travel a lot for work and I sometimes found myself with no space on my luggage for a hair brush. I saw this once I went to the store and go it.  I definetly love as is weightless and doesn't take too ugh space on my luggage. Definetly recomend this product!
Martha V.
The best purchase ever. It truly works... especially when you are out and about. Better yet when you are on a weekend getaway... always need a brush handy
Elena H.
Calgary , AB
Perfect little purse brush for fitting in any size of bag. It's great for easy use and does the job. I take it everywhere with me and use daily. The bristles work well with long or short hair. I recommend.
Nouhaila E.
So praticlar and useful for daily hair styles you can tike it with you and put it in your bag and it small for your hand