SEPHORA COLLECTION Push Back Cuticle Pusher uploaded by Celina F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Push Back Cuticle Pusher uploaded by Manisha D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Push Back Cuticle Pusher uploaded by MJ A.

BY SEPHORA #2 in Nail Tools

A double-ended cuticle pusher. This durable, salon-quality cuticle pusher features a textured grip for precise control, a pusher on one end, and a nail cleaner on the other. It is made of high-quality stainless steel so it is easy to clean and sanitize.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I am really into doing my own nails, especially for the f...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it hurt at all. I feel like...1 Answers
  • Does this work better than the wood tip cuticle pushers?2 Answers
Jess Q.
Astoria, NY
I never get my nails done at the salon, except for pedicures sometimes as a spa treatment. I always enjoy doing my nails at home! Sephora products are fantastic and affordable. I always get the small travel size manicure kits to keep in my purse, especially to have the mini cuticle pusher. At home, I have a variety of Sephora manicure tools, including this full-size cuticle pusher. Cuticle pushers are my favorite tool because it's gentle on my skin and nail beds. I don't damage my nail bed with excessive, harsh scraping, or tear my skin with a sharp product. Love the stainless steel for easy sanitization and it makes for a long lasting product. Makes applying my nail polish a breeze!
Danielle T.
Farmington
After soaking my my fingertips in warm water I like to use this because it’s just simple and gets the job it’s intended done, I got mine at Sephora and it was very reasonably priced! I would recommend to anyone looking for an easy and simple way to push the cuticles where they need to be.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Annie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This took works great especially after soaking your hands or applying cuticle remover. This is my first time buying this brand but I've had it for a few months now. This is great using on younger girls who may be scared of getting cut. I would definitely recommend this tool
Jessika M.
Odessa , TX
This is so easy to use and also painless unlike some other brands! If you use a cuticle cutter this is perfect for after you cut off what’s left! Makes your nails look nice and neat and like you got them done professionally. If you’ve never used this product you totally should!
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This cuticle pusher is high quality and overall a great product. However, this tool specifically being metal versus the wooden stick that is also popular is the reason I gave it four stars. You have to be delicate with this too as to not damage the natural nail bed and if you are not experienced you could potentially ruin your manicure.
Alisa F.
This cuticle pusher is great quality. This was one of the first cuticle pushers I used and I have tried other products too but come back to this one. He shape at the tip makes it easy to push back the cuticles with the right amount of strength!
Aleah M.
Herriman
I love the Sephora brand in general, but this cuticle pusher is amazing in so many ways. It is sturdy and precise and I have never had any issues while using it. I feel as though it helps me maintain a healthy cuticle and nail bed.
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
This product is pretty good. Does it get the job done? Absolutely. Can you achieve the same results using another similar product of its kind? Yes. I personally have no time to go out to do my nails so I do them myself at home and this tool is a must have when doing your nails. I rated it a three because it's just a regular cuticle pusher that almost any other type or brand can achieve the same results.
Sarah D.
This cuticle pusher definately does the job!!! You could honestly get another cuticle pusher for much cheaper somewhere else though!! It doesn’t have to be sephora brand because it really does not matter.
Bianca A.
Bakersfield
Does this work better than the wood tip cuticle pushers?
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I have this product but always afraid to use it.. tips??
Tiffany J.
I am really into doing my own nails, especially for the fact that it saves at least $20 if I were to go to the salon. I'm now into gel polish and before I got more serious about doing my nails, I would never push my cuticles back. Since I got a gel kit, it came with everything I would need, including and orange wood stick. I've been thinking about switching over to a metal cuticle pusher, so I'd love feedback! How has this worked for people?
Laura M.
How well does this work? Does it hurt at all. I feel like I'm always in pain when I use the wood ones!
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞