SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Brush Shampoo

What it is:
A makeup brush cleanser.

What it does:
Keep your brushes in tip-top shape with Sephora Brand Purifying Brush Shampoo. Prevent gunky buildup and prolong the life of your prettiest tools by treating them to a weekly detox.

What else you need to know:
This anti-bacterial formula keeps your brushes pure, on point, and ready to perform beautifully.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Dampen brush bristles with lukewarm water.
-Pump a small amount of shampoo into your hand or onto a clean surface.
-Gently swirl the brush into shampoo to create a light lather, working the lather through bristles.
-Rinse thoroughly.
-This mild formula will remove most traces of makeup—to remove more stubborn waterproof makeup, gently rub the bristles while rinsing.
-Once brush is clean, squeeze out excess water with a lint-free tissue.
-Reshape brush and lay flat or upside-down to dry—do not stand brush upright to dry.
-For quick cleans in between shampoos, try the Sephora daily brush cleaner or brush wipes.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Looking for a new brush cleaner (hate doing it haha but I need to get better about doing it 1. Because that would be just gross lol 2. I’ve never had acne/ only minor spots here and there and now as I quickly approach 30 ahh I’m trying to narrow down what is going on with my face and I think I have narrowed it down to a brush cleaner issue...can anyone recommend a brush cleaner that purifies / gentle on your precious brushes and doesn’t break you out in the process ...help! Oh and also doesn’t take forever to do either, I used to spend at least an hour washing and then laying mine to dry but I’d like something simple and easy yet effective like daily almost , thoughts/tips/methods I’d love to hear them & thank you in advance ?
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Looking for a great brush cleanser...... is this any good??
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Brush Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“I usually wash my brushes in the dishwasher but this is a quick and easy alternative and it works great for an easy quick clean!” in 3 reviews
“It's very easy to use and cleans brushes nicely leaving them conditioned as well.” in 1 review
“I'm a nut about keeping my brushes clean & the drug store brands weren't getting the most-loved brushes clean enough so I turned to Sephora.” in 1 review
“I love this product i pay alot for high quality brushes and I dont want to toss them away any time they get dirty!” in 1 review
Tacoma, WA
This purifying shampoo for brushes is a life saver I hardly ever want to clean my brushes but using this product I clean them more than I normally would I think that it’s a great cleaner definitely satisfied with this cleaner makes my brushes squeaky clean
Saint Petersburg, FL
I was really impressed by this product! Cleaned my brushes really well. I especially liked the fact that it disinfects. The only downside is that there are no suds, so it feels like I have to use more of the shampoo than others I have tried in the past. Would definitely recommend this product.
Bronx, NY
I bought this cleanser because my friend had recommended it before. I was not all that happy with it. It takes a lot of the shampoo to clean the brushes completely. There are probably better ones that you wont run out off as fast as I do, but I have been stuck with this because of laziness
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using this product since I started wearing makeup. It was recommended and I honestly haven't found anything that works as well. My brushes are just as soft as when I first purchased. I kept my brushes for almost 10 years using this cleanser. I only upgraded for aesthetics. Highly recommend.
Dark Brown
I have used the Purifying Brush Shampoo in the past and noticed no difference between that and any other brush cleaner or face wash to clean my brushes. I will stick to the more economical castile soap or baby shampoo for gentle brush cleansing.
Black
Albuquerque, NM
Good product makes my brushes soft and clean and lasting I recommend it my skin is oil and Sensitive it does not Harm my face and anyway and it’s affordable tooI well buy it agin .
Huntingtn Bch, CA
this is great for what it is. i usually bring this with me if i’m traveling to quickly disinfect my brushes just because i don’t like using them after they’ve been all packed together for a while. the sprayer is really thick but you don’t need a lot of product to feel securely cleaned
Black
This brush shampoo works pretty well, however the smell is not very pleasant and sometimes you need to use a decent amount of product per brush. That being said this is one of the best shampoos for getting makeup out of the brush, even the kind that gets stuck deep in the bristles.
Dark Blonde
Attalla, AL
I used Sephora Purifying Brush Shampoo for years. If you don’t clean your brushes regularly, you’ll have to wash them several times before they come clean. If you wash them regularly, once will do the job. My brushes feel so much better when I clean them regularly. SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Brush Shampoo
Light Brown
Lansing
Before I started using the Purifying Brush Shampoo, I thought my brushes were being thoroughly cleaned. I purchased this product and wow! The makeup residue ran down the sink like paint. It doesn’t get sudsy which caused me to use more than I needed the first couple uses.
Dark Brown
Ask a question to the Influenster community...