BY SEPHORA

A set of 60 organic cotton pads in a convenient storage box. These 100 percent organic facial cotton pads are extremely soft and exquisitely smooth, which allows for superior absorption and gentle application of liquid skincare products. Organic cotton products are softer and easier on your skin, making these pads ideal for those with sensitive skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very sensitive skin. I break out to almost everything and having oily skin doesn't help. These cotton pads are really great for people with my skin type. The price is meh but if you're serious about healthy looking skin, this product is for you.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
I absolutely love these cotton pads. I use to use the ones from Shiseido but I would go through them quickly. I discovered these when I searched online for cotton that doesn't have a bleach process. This is an organic cotton. With one cotton you can remove a full face of makeup. This is the 3rd box I have purchased.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I love the packaging of this product but that is about it. The quality is just not there and it falls apart sooooo easily. I need something to stay in tact when I am adding on liquids or oils to remove my make up. Super disappointed and would not be repurchasing!
Crystal Z.
These are the bomb! I used to buy the Shiseido pads which are a little more costly than these and they feel and work the same. Glad I found these.
jennifer b.
I love using organic products, so much better for your health and skin   Well worth it. Would try any organic products
Madeline D.
Croydon, PA
I love this cottons Facial my sister is a professional she make my Facials and she always use this Pads
alejandra m.
México
I would like to try more this product I am still not sure if I like 100%. I just use it one time then I'm not sure.
Marta V.
are they disposable or reusable?