Skin CareFacial SkincareCotton Swabs, Pads, & BallsSephora
COLLECTION Purely Pure Organic Cotton Facial Pads

SEPHORA COLLECTION Purely Pure Organic Cotton Facial Pads

A set of 60 organic cotton pads in a convenient storage box. These 100 percent organic facial cotton pads are extremely soft and exquisitely smooth, which allows for superior absorption and gentle application of liquid skincare products. Organic cotton products are softer and easier on your skin, making these pads ideal for those with sensitive skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is it good for allergic skin?
are they disposable or reusable?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Purely Pure Organic Cotton Facial Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Yesenia B.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Great cotton pads. I use them to take of my makeup with micellar water and to apply toner on my face.
liilly S.
warrenville, IL
love these organic facial pads they are very soft and gentle on my face and very effective in taking my makeup off i will be definitely be buying these again and really recommend it to anyone who is looking for some awesome facial pads
annie W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
These cotton squares work excellent for watery toners and essences. I split each square into 2 pieces, otherwise I find it won't give up any product. It's like getting 380 pieces in one bag. Occasionally you can get a scratchy one because of the plant debris in each pad, but it's not that uncomfortable. Speaking of which, a lot of people are trashing these in the reviews because of the black dots and "dust" woven in the pads. That is what happens when you don't bleach cotton, you will still have pieces of the cotton plant in the product. Some batches will have more/less than others, but it's still there. I don't mind it at all, and it causes me next to no issues.
Cecy H.
I love this product because it help remove everything I need and make my face feel fresh and cool right after.
Marivi M.
Yonkers, NY
Super soft organic cotton? YES, PLEASE! Everything from the packaging to its performance is great. The packaging is made of paper which I liked and is good to recycle. It's a great value for a good price and you can use them to almost every task. Bonus points: doubles as a makeup applicator.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so much I’m trying to Change my lifestyle with organic stuff and this makes me feel so clean. It made my expectations! This is my second time buying this and I love it! I would say the only problem is a little pricey but worth the money
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow these are amazing. They are super soft and gentle on the skin. I bought them a while back and they work great. They absorb a ton of product which is great so you don't have to use so many.
Alisson C.
Siempre es bueno usar algo nuevo, probar en ti las cosas que en verdad te funcionarán esta es una de ellas
Diocelin C.
maghattan
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta este material y más a [email protected] me encNtas [email protected]@de Sephora es súper rico
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
I love these! I just recently switched to using them instead of traditional cotton rounds and they are 100% better!