SEPHORA COLLECTION Pull It Together Travel Bag 20

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pull It Together Travel Bag 20" Flat Surface when Open

BY SEPHORA

A convenient fold-out travel cosmetic and toiletry case. No more digging in your bag. This soft nylon bag carries all your travel toiletries and cosmetics and opens up into a 20-inch flat surface. Keep your products on top of the flattened bag and they stay clean and dry. When it's time to check out, just pull the string and all your items are enclosed in the bag and ready for travel. The bag features a zipper compartment for extra storage and a nylon carry case. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pull It Together Travel Bag 20
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pull It Together Travel Bag 20" Flat Surface when Open
Buy on Sephora
alondra b.
alondra b.
Katy, TX
Super fashionable tote i can carry all my stuff in, its super cute and spacey and when i put it down my stuff stays in the same place it doesnt roll around because the bag sits flat. Its worth the price and the material is awesome and long lasting i am def satisfied
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Being a makeup artist and hair stylist, this bag really comes in handy. It has a flat surface so it doesn't feel like you're constantly digging to find what you need. Theres a lot of organization to it and am definitely satisfied with this product.
Kiyoko O.
Kiyoko O.
Culver City, CA
I love sephora's products! affordable, stylish, and serves its function that is way overdo.

I typically like their freesh brand and their brushes, which are baremineral quality but not baremineral price
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Flemingsburg
Very nice bag I'm big when I go somewhere I take a a lot of makeup I mean a bunch! This is my go to bag. Very comfortable bag to carry!
shauna l.
shauna l.
I don't use blush a lot of the time but when I do this is my go to! Gives just the perfect amount of color without being in your face about it.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Nice black bag with a lot of room inside for everything easy to cleani bought that bag a while ago and it's still look like brand new i will buy another one in the future as this is one of my best ones for makeup. Love it and recommend to everyone thanks
zoe b.
zoe b.
This is a great bag for anyone who likes to spread their makeup out when getting ready, it holds quite a bit, but not too much that it gets heavy. I like traveling with this and it is easy to store when not in use
Roberta M.
Roberta M.
Hawthorne, CA
Este saco de viagem Sephora é um luxo, faz com que qualquer mulher se sinta mais confiante e uma verdadeira diva, vale a pena comprar essa peça chique