BY SEPHORA

What it is:

This brush applies and blends foundation properly on your features, ensuring that your complexion is evenly and flawlessly covered.What it does:The tapered, chiseled brush fits the contours of your face and blends formulas seamlessly. The synthetic bristles won't absorb oils or product, making it the most hygienic way to apply product. The long, tapered handle makes application feel more painterly than laborious. It's great for applying primer, too.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kim H.
San Jose
This brush us a lifesaver! On days when I want to be a little fancier, I use this brush with my foundation instead of just using the beautyblender. It helps give me better and fuller coverage. This brush is comparable to MAC and Sigma brand items, but at a lower cost. Works well on all skin types. It gives a flawless look.
Kristin E.
Radford, VA
No fly-away hairs from the brush, even coverage, smooth. This brush is great for concealer and small areas of your face. I have dry skin and my skin looks even with this brush. Id buy it again. Definitely!
Sharai B.
Los Angeles
Wonderful bristles which are great for liquid foundation. I’ve had this brush for years and it’s still retaining its shape.
Erin L.
Pittsburgh
Definitely a waste of money!

This is another brush I bought for foundation, and it’s one of the worst brushes I own. I feel like it just piled the product on my face in streaky clumps instead of actually helping to blend it. I would not purchase this again.

back