BY SEPHORA

An innovative foundation brush with square-shaped bristles for precise application. The square-shaped synthetic bristles of this foundation brush precisely apply liquid and cream formulas with ease. The flat, blunt tip allows the brush to access hard to reach areas around the eyes and nose. Use the flat side for allover application and the skinny side for precise, spot treatment. This foundation brush is one of seven brushes from the Pro Visionary Brush Collection, designed by French designer Philippe Di Mé. Mixing contemporary design with everyday functionality, Philippe Di Mé cleverly reinvented the makeup brush by calculating a superior balance between the proportion of the ferrule and the handle, ensuring consistently flawless application. see more...

Tatum A.
Tatum A.
Memphis, TN
I've used sephora makeup brushes before and love them so much. This is the first time i bought this brush from them. Now I know you might look at it and be concerned for the quality because it's only $10 but honestly these brushes are an amazing deal. They are so soft! Personally i use makeup a lot and these brushes are a good deal for everyone from beginner/light usage to someone like me who puts on makeup all the time/heavy brush usage.
The price makes it a great for people looking for a decent but cheap set. Also great gift for kids because most kids makeup sets have the worst brushes and at $10, its so worth it!
The pouch is super cute and soft too. Overall, im not surprised that shade made another fab product that I'll be using forever!
s g.
s g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am usually a huge proponent of using the beauty blender or a sponge for foundation but when I picked up this brush that changed things. This wastes and absorbs almost no product and the finish on your foundation looks awesome. It can be a little hard to clean though.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I just recently purchased this brush, and it is now one of my all-time favorites. It works very great for applying foundation and it was well worth the price I paid. I have always used sephora brushes, and as long as they are this high in quality< I will continue to.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is the best foundation brush I am so used to it I love it so much it makes the make up goes on really smooth and it is a good price

Adriana E.
Adriana E.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
To this brush I give five stars, is my favorite in the world. Its bristles are so soft that they give a perfect finish
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation brush it's just so perfect and easy to used. yes a bit expensive but works great
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this to contour my face and I don't know how I would live without it ! I'm obsessed
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Radford, VA
I swore by my beauty blender until I switched, on a whim, to a Sephora brand foundation brush. I have combination skin and the dry parts of my face were sucking up the foundation that the beauty blender wasn't. I use full coverage foundation and couldn't figure out my problem with blemishes showing through. Since switching to a foundation brush instead of a sponge, I've not had any issues. I've also tried real techniques foundation brush and can't tell much of a difference in quality so my advice would be to save your money on a pricey brand and go with Sephora instead.
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard this brush make magic putting foundation under de eyes and around the eyebrows, I would love to try this ❤️
Ulanda H.
Ulanda H.
Urbana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush it helps me do my contour and it be on point...I love the angle of the brush