BY SEPHORA

A luxe powder brush that expertly applies loose, mineral, and pressed formulas. The soft, natural bristles of this powder brush are made of high-grade goat hair and the large domed shape allows you to cover an impressive amount of surface area in a single swipe. The slight point fits nicely into the contours of the face for more precise application. This powder brush is one of seven brushes from the Pro Visionary Brush Collection, designed by French designer Philippe Di Mé. Mixing contemporary design with everyday functionality, Philippe Di Mé cleverly reinvented the makeup brush by calculating a superior balance between the proportion of the ferrule and the handle, ensuring consistently flawless application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Visionary Precise Natural Powder Brush #121
  • "Love this brush for powder, bronzer, or blush. It has held up well through washing and cleaning and the quality is good. I’ve used it on myself and clients and I could definitely use multiples of this brush!" in 5 reviews
  • "[product:sephora-collection-pro-contour-brush-79] I have a wide range of brushes but this is one of my favorites. I use this every single time I do my makeup. I actually like using it to set power under my eyes because it's small" in 3 reviews
Ariana B.
Sylvania
It’s a nice brush, although very expensive. Sometimes the little hairs fall out, but that’s happens with most brushes I think so I don’t really care. I just really think you can find a brush like this anywhere and it doesn’t need to be the price that it is.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
I use this brush to blend out my highlight! The times i want more of my cheek glowing or my highlighter really blended with my blush, I use this! The brush is really soft and easy to use! I’m sure this colud be great for bronzer or all over powder!
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Bronzer brush for me, use every day. Nice application, handle is sturdy. Weight of the brushes are important to me, if they are too light the feel cheap. This one is great weight and very easy to blend or apply with. Worth adding to your collection.
Rinad Q.
buffalo
I'm actually not crazy about any of the Sephora brushes. I have yet to find any that I actually like. The value of the brush is okay but the hairs on the brush do shed after a few uses. I wouldn't buy this again but it does the job I guess.
Portia S.
Cleveland, OH
I recently bought this powder brush to apply my bronzer and let me tell you, I’m never turning back! Sephora makes such fluffy and soft brushes that are amazing quality, yet affordable. This brush works perfectly to apply bronzer and doesn’t leave behind harsh lines on your face.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
I love all my Sephora brushes! They were a little expensive but have help up over time! They still work great and are so soft on your face! I would highly suggest investing in some nice brushes that you’ll have for a while!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Angela P.
I have been using this product everyday for the past 5 years. It applies my setting powder so evenly and lightly so that it doesn’t leave my face feeling cakey. It’s extremely easy to use, and lasts a long time.p
Kim s.
Decent brush, gets the job done. I love that it has a a cap so when I toss it in my make up bag every thing stays clean and it holds the brushes shape, but it’s not super versatile. however, I do think it’s a decent brush and again gets the job done. I think it’s a good beginner brush, but i wouldn’t repurchase if something happened to it.
Kristen M.
tewksbury
I don’t have many brushes , it’s hard to find good ones for me. These are ok. Not the worst not the greatest. I have sensitive far skin with some scaring . Some brushes tend to make my makeup climb up near my scars which I don’t really like.