BY SEPHORA

An innovative brush designed to expertly blend foundation and complexion products. The synthetic bristles of this blending brush work perfectly with a variety of formulas, from powders to liquids and creams. The curved shape hugs the jawline and washes over the cheekbones and forehead for effortlessly even results. This blending brush is one of seven brushes from the Pro Visionary Brush Collection, designed by French designer Philippe Di Me. Mixing contemporary design with everyday functionality, Philippe Di Me cleverly reinvented the makeup brush by calculating a superior balance between the proportion of the ferrule and the handle, ensuring consistently flawless application. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Visionary Face Blender Brush #134
  • "I absolutely love this brush.It has very soft bristles and applies my contour perfectly.i recommend this product for whoever loves a perfect contour.It is one of my favorite brushes in my makeup collection . " in 4 reviews
Maddie H.
I can always rely on this brush to blend out my contouring. It is my favorite. It is super soft and durable. I bought it from Sephora and it works well with all skin types. I use it every time I do my makeup
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
I bought this brush a few years back and holy moly, it was expensive, now that a lot of other makeup brands stepped up their game with brushes. It's a really dense bristled brush with a funky indent in the middle of the hairs, making it super hard to maneuver around your face. Definitely not one of my go-to brushes.
Alex S.
Sephora offers a large range of brushes that rival most other brush brands, but at more affordable prices. The bristles are stiff enough to work but soft enough not to hurt. They hold up well to repeated washing and they pack color on like no other!
Cassie R.
New York
I love Sephora makeup brushes. They are on the more pricier side but the quality is great, the brushes are long lasting and distribute product evenly. I use my brushes almost daily. I would definitely purchase again.
Nga N.
Sephora brush doesn't shred hair. The handle is sturdy and doesn't peel off. I like using this contour brush because it is tapered on the cheeks nicely and take away the guess work.
Veronica M.
Jensen Beach, FL
Veronica H.
Pittsburg, CA
I found this brush at my local rods for $6 and I have to say nothing blends my liquid contour like this brush it also blends my foundation beautifully best brush I own
Laura G.
Lexington, KY
I love Sephora brand products! They last, work well, and are fare priced. I have certain favs I use all the time and it includes this product!
Aaliyah R.
Camden, NJ
Love love love this PRODUCT!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone. 10/10 For sure!!!!!!
Jessica P.
Compton, CA
Amazing, blends so well and bristles feel so soft. Must get , I like it and is worth the price.