BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A brush for applying eyeshadow in the crease of the eye.

What it does:
This must-have, high-quality brush is made with all-natural hair and is easy to use. Certain to make eyes pop, it evenly and smoothly delivers product to the creases of the eyes for a dramatic, sultry look.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
hannah c.
Clermont, FL
This brush is not completely horrible, it is workable but can sometimes leave my shadow patchy in the crease. It is also slightly rough when blending but not so rough that I can’t even use the brush. I would honestly prefer my elf eye brushes over this one but if I had to settle for this brush I could make it work.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have almond shaped eyes that are considered bigger, doe eyes. Despite that this brush makes it almost impossible to get a clean crease. I have been used to using the elf crease brush thats small and rounded and this is just messy compared to that. It's good for blending out the crease color to keep the color more in the crease instead of blending it all out with the regular sephora blending brush but as for using it solely for crease color with no other brush it wouldn't work for me and what I want it to do. I'm glad I have it and I do use it but it just doesn't do what it's meant to do very well.
The quality is good. The fibers are soft enough. The brush holds it's shape after washing. It dries quickly and it stays together even with daily semi rough useage. I would recommend it to someone who thinks they can make it work with a brush this large and fluffy.
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
Just picked this up and I absolutely love it! It's so so soft and the bristles are the perfect density. Not too thickly packed but not too light either. It picks up product so well and applies it to the crease beautifully!
Antoinette B.
Joppatowne
I like this brush for mainly blending my crease out. I have had this brush for many many years and it still works like a dream. The bristles don't feel plasticy or scratching.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I use this brush for my highlighting (a pressed powder) and I'm actually in love. For everywhere i need to highlight from my cupids bow, to my cheekbones, the the bridge of my nose I'm able to it apply it straight and also blend the lines out with the same brush. Not sure how it would stand up for the contouring function though cause I know that takes so more blending.
Kate K.
I love this brush so much. I use it every day. It's tapered, so I can really get into my crease. It's easy to create harsh lines if you want, but it's so soft and blends so well that you can do so much with it. One of my must haves.
Raquel  T.
This is my absolute favorite brush. I am fairly new at eye makeup and went to one of many awesome FREE makeup classes sephora offers. I was being taught the smokey eye look which is my favorite but I just could never get down. This was only until I got this brush. It is perfect!!! Definitely a must have tool in your eye makeup toolbox 😊
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Tapered Crease #19- Awesome pretty much sums this up. I don't have to worry about my shadow sticking to the brush, no hair falls out, it is a smooth even application. My hobby is painting, I associate this brush with my best, the most artistically designed brush to make you feel pampered.
Zinai R.
Santa Maria, CA
Besides the price, the brush is amazing. Really blends out my crease how I want it. Even though the brush is good, the price isn't worth it.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta esta brocha para hacer una cuenca marcada difumina muy bien la revomiendo no es de bajo costo pero vale la pena
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Does anyone know if this brush would work for contouring?

back