BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Pro Small Stippling Brush #42

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Stippling Brush #42

What it is:
A smaller sized stippling brush for applying liquid foundation, concealer, powder, blush, or bronzer to small or hard-to-reach areas of the face.

What it does:
This versatile, professional-quality brush is used with a dabbing “stippling” motion to ensure a gorgeous sheer finish and an even, streak-free application. It incorporates both white synthetic fibers, which apply product, and black natural fibers that blend for flawless results. The sleek wooden handle fits comfortably in the hand and allows for total control. This brush can be used to apply multiple types of makeup, including liquid, baked, or mineral powder.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
- Blot or press the brush onto face with your favorite foundation or concealer to create a streak-free look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Stippling Brush #42!
Cindy K.
Such a soft brush and blends blush out so well! My friend had this brush laying around and I had to try it out! Worth it!
Ghosia R.
Yonkers, NY
This brush is absolutely amazing! I have had this brush for about 6 years now and it is still great! Occasionally one or two hairs would fall out but other than it blends my foundation so well. I would definitely buy this again!
Brysz J D.
Dallas, TX
I adore this brush, it was my first purchase from the Sephora brand and honestly I feel like it's one of the best ones I've used!
member-8de8050f7
This brush is a very good one! I love it! I highly recommend it! It has a very good price too and you're gonna love it!
Tatum B.
Wichita Falls, TX
By far one of my favorite brushes, it's perfect for under the eyes or small spots needing concealing. Really easy to apply product.
Vicki T.
Englishtown, NJ
The brush is great for maneuvering powdered eyeshadow into difficult to reach clearly spaces.
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS
This is a must have brush in my Collection! I feel Sephora brand always gets a little underrated just because there are so many other higher end brands available in the store that everyone just forgets to check out the store brand. But the quality is great! Coming back to the brush, it is great for foundation, even cream products such as blush etc ! It doesn't shed or anything! And did I mention well priced as well!
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Very soft and easy to do the work wit it. The shape is very convenient and size too. I really like them the only thing is you need a Sephora store close to yo to have them or orden them online
Teresa S.
Vine Grove, KY
This brush helps me put my blush on my cheeks in a very good way it's easy has no bad angle at all.
melinda C.
Clovis, CA
this brush is great to tap in your under eye conclear! blends in really nicely and doesn't leave streak marks when using in a tapping motion!

Looking for your answer?