SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Stippling Brush #42 uploaded by Becca G.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A smaller sized stippling brush for applying liquid foundation, concealer, powder, blush, or bronzer to small or hard-to-reach areas of the face.

What it does:
This versatile, professional-quality brush is used with a dabbing “stippling” motion to ensure a gorgeous sheer finish and an even, streak-free application. It incorporates both white synthetic fibers, which apply product, and black natural fibers that blend for flawless results. The sleek wooden handle fits comfortably in the hand and allows for total control. This brush can be used to apply multiple types of makeup, including liquid, baked, or mineral powder.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
- Blot or press the brush onto face with your favorite foundation or concealer to create a streak-free look.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jessica H.
I love my Sephora brushes! They apply the makeup smoothly without wasting a lot of makeup. I feel like my makeup looks so much smoother when I use the brushes. I love to use this brush for concealing blemishes. They’ve also held up for over 6 years now. Definitely worth the investment!
Navneet K.
Overland Park, KS
This is a must have brush in my Collection! I feel Sephora brand always gets a little underrated just because there are so many other higher end brands available in the store that everyone just forgets to check out the store brand. But the quality is great! Coming back to the brush, it is great for foundation, even cream products such as blush etc ! It doesn't shed or anything! And did I mention well priced as well!
Trisha M.
Payette, ID
Great quality brush. I received it for a birthday gift and has quickly become a staple. Perfect for cream blushes and highlights. I would recommend this to a friend for sure. Good price when you compare it to other highend brushes. Any brush from this line is great.
Ghosia R.
Yonkers, NY
This brush is absolutely amazing! I have had this brush for about 6 years now and it is still great! Occasionally one or two hairs would fall out but other than it blends my foundation so well. I would definitely buy this again!
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Very soft and easy to do the work wit it. The shape is very convenient and size too. I really like them the only thing is you need a Sephora store close to yo to have them or orden them online
Beth M.
This is really good. I think everyone likes different brushes for different uses, so everyone has their own opinions based on what works best for them. For me, I use this brush to blend my bb cream. I want a light coverage and I only really place the bb cream in the center of my face and I find that this brush does the job. It's small, so it gets around my nose and under my eyes nicely. It's also really soft!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
I really enjoy this brush, I use it all the time to pay on foundation before, I get to using my beauty blender. It's been great for a few months, I've had it about 6 or 7 months and some of the bristles are falling out. And it's becoming rather hard to clean
Cicely L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best foundation brush I have ever used. It was pretty expensive, but if you keep it clean it is definitely worth the money. The flawless finish that you receive is unlike any other brush. I would recommend this to those who have a little extra money to spend, because there is probably a cheaper dupe out there somewhere.
Mana K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
The stippling brush is okay. It does the job, but I always reach for my beauty blender before I use the sephora stippling brush. It blends, but it takes a while for it to fully blend my foundation and makes my face look cakey sometimes.
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
Like to use this with cream contour and highlighting, or just to apply my foundation when I'm in a rush. Very nice brush, and I prefer it to the large stippling brush.

Sephora