MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesSephora
COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15

SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15

What it is:
A small shadow brush that beautifully applies powder eyeshadows with precision.

What it does:
Intensify your eyes with this small brush created to perfect shadow application. The compact mix of natural pony and goat bristles can wedge into the tiniest creases to blend and soften any edges. The long handle keeps your hand far from your face, allowing a full view during application for accuracy and ease.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Deposit product in desired area, then using a lighter hand, softly blend.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this brush long lasting?
Is this brush long lasting?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15!
Klaudia N.
Its a good shadow brush, It does the job, Its a good size and it applies product well, I would buy it again, I am satisfied with this purchase,
Lydia S.
Knoxville
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 uploaded by Lydia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a review of the NEW #15, released on 3/17/20. This smaller shadow seems to work best for a more exact controlled placement of pigment, rather than all over the lid. Because of that, it is a bit firmer – and I prefer to use it in pressing/dabbing (rather than sweeping) motions. But it’s not rough or uncomfortable. On the photo, it is next to Too Faced Teddy Bear lid/smoker brush, head about the same size, but not as flat (which I like). The reason for only 4 stars is the cleaning... It seemed to slightly stain after the very first use, even after several soapy washes. Granted, I used it with a very dark pigment, but even so. I don’t know if the bristles are too porous? That would be my only criticism.
Makayla H.
Centerville, IN
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 uploaded by Makayla H.
I love this brush for blending/packing my crease. I use it everytime i apply my make up and it’s fairly inexpensive. The bristles are a bit harsh but that’s expected with something affordable. All around satisfied.
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
I’ve had this brush for years and it still works great! It picks up eyeshadow nicely and allows me to pack on my lids. I’ve used it wet as well and it works fine. I feel like it is a little on the pricey side and you can definitely find a more affordable option that will do the same job.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for that pop of color in places that catches the light. I also use it in my test duct to blend the colors together with a light swooping motion.
Reonna W.
Fontana, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 uploaded by Reonna W.
The best to use when you’re trying to get a nice straight line for cut crease , eyebrows , or cleaning up liner. Definitely my go to .
Shannon S.
Navarre, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought four Sephora brushes this week since they went on sale and they keep surprising me how great they are. The #15 is perfect for packing on shadow to my lid. I feel like it might even work better than my Luxie brush. Cleans up nicely with the Sephora daily brush cleaner. 💕
Floare I.
Ingolstadt
Ich habe dieses Produkt auf Influenster gesehen, es ist für mich geeignet, ich würde es mit großer Freude ausprobieren.
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
Thai is solid! It works well and gets the job done. This is my first Sephora brush and I will definitely be buying more. I love Sephora products overall. They are such a great price and high quality. I recommend!
Sheri M.
Titusville, FL
I really like this small soft but dense brush for applying and blending out my eye shadow. It is a nice little brush, one of the first ones I grab when doing my eyes in the morningsl