SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 uploaded by Bailey N.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A small shadow brush that beautifully applies powder eyeshadows with precision.

What it does:
Intensify your eyes with this small brush created to perfect shadow application. The compact mix of natural pony and goat bristles can wedge into the tiniest creases to blend and soften any edges. The long handle keeps your hand far from your face, allowing a full view during application for accuracy and ease.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Deposit product in desired area, then using a lighter hand, softly blend.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Bailey N.
This brush is pretty good. It does a good job of getting the product on and everything but the fibers sometimes poke my eyelid. That’s really the only complaint I have about the brush. Other than that it’s pretty good.
Rachel E.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this brush because it blends colors quite well. The only thing that I do not like about the brush is that it isn't the softest and after a while of using the brush, my eye feels a little sore and raw. It is good for quick eyeshadow looks but I don't like to use it for looks that I know will require a lot of blending.
Ashley G.
This precision brush is very effective. Is easy to use and also the eyeshadow doesn’t get like stuck in the hairs they release very easy. I use it every time I do my makeup. I really like Sephora Collection Set Brushes they are good and affordable
Marianna B.
Snohomish
I wasn't sure about investing this much into a brush but I use this one for everything. Its soft, but the bristles aren't too soft allowing for controlled application. Definitely happy with my sephora brushes.
Chandra B.
I was pretty happy when I finally found a shader brush as small as this one, that wasn't very pricey. My eyelids aren't very big, so the average shader brush was just a little too big for me. This brush packs on product nicely, however, the bristles aren't very soft. They are actually pretty stiff (or prickly). If you can get past the prickly feel of the bristles, it is a decent brush.
allison c.
This is a must have type of brush, it's small for precisely adding color and the long bristles allow soft blending but this brush is not that special as many other brushes do the same. I will say that the quality is good, after over a year of use it has mostly kept its shape and hardly ever sheds. The pro collection is nice but handles are too long, I cant get as close to the mirror and doesn't fit inside some makeup bags so it doesn't travel well or store easily. I like that they have caps but they are hard to open and its such a tight fit that the bristles can get caught and they get pulled and deformed.
Leah H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good quality brush for applying eye shadow to the lid in a precise manner. It has lasted me forever and never lost a hair.

Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
I was not disappointed with this brush, but I wasn't fascinated either. It's a good quality brush, but wasn't much different than most of the elf brushes I used and it was more expensive
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
A friend of mine owns this brush, I used it one night thought it was great for applying my eyeshadow, but I have a cheaper brush that does the exact same thing and is pretty much the same thing for half the price
Elizabeth M.
Villa Rica , Ga
Love all of the sephora brushes but this one is really great at really packing on color. There are ones from the drugstore for much cheaper though!
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Duluth, MN
Is this brush long lasting?
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
Is this brush long lasting?