BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A small brush that allows for the perfect intensity of blush application and blending for all face shapes.

What it does:
This smaller sized brush hugs the apples of your cheeks to apply blush precisely right where you need it. Great for those with smaller face shapes, this multipurpose brush can also be used to contour and highlight. The head of natural goat bristles is large enough for any type of pressed powder, yet small enough for precise application.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Swirl the brush into blush and apply to the apples of the cheeks.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this o...1 Answers
  • I know that angles brushes are usually better to use when...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush." in 2 reviews
  • "I've never used this brush, but most of my makeup products come from Sephora." in 1 review
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I only have two Sephora brushes and one is the highlight brush and one is the contour brush and I have to say I love these more than my higher end brushes. I was surprised (no offense) but I prefer these over Mac and Jane iredale
Chandni P.
love love love this brush. This brush is great for contouring and to use a highlighter brush. The bristles are soft as well. I use this brush with all my contouring kits, and it's super easy to clean too. This is my favorite brush to contour with, spreads product onto skin smoothly. It is a bit pricey but well worth it.
Meghan W.
I highly recommend this product! I use the Anastasia contouring kit and wanted the perfect brush to apply it so I used this one. It applies your contour amazingly and I also use it to apply my highlight! You really get two in one with this brush!
Marlena S.
I really like this brush for blush and *some* contour work. It's soft, you can see exactly how much product you've picked up on it, and it blends smoothly. I like the smaller shape because it allows you to be more precise with where you're applying your product. I've used it for blush, in which case I like to apply just behind the cheek apple and pull up along the temples. This brush allows me maximum control over where my color settles. I also like it for light contouring around the nose and jaw area. It's also great if you're just looking to apply your highlighter subtly. Lastly, I love the design of Sephora pro brushes. They're long and pen-like with just enough girth to grip.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
This brush is very pricey, but it does a wonderful job contouring. This is my all time favorite brush that I haven't used any other brush on my face for a few months. After I apply liquid foundation with my beauty blender, I use a light powder and highlight certain areas of my face with this brush. I follow up by defining my cheeks and outer edges of my face and I am all done. I use it throughout the day for light touch ups as well. The bristles are really soft and high quality. I have been using this for about 5 months and I do not see the quality degrading yet.
Davina N.
Arcadia, CA
I love this brush for my contouring and highlighting. The bristles are really soft on your skin and applies product well. Even if I'm being clumsy and accidentally put a large amount of bronzer on my cheeks, the wide and dense bristles evenly buff it out so that it looks intentional and natural. Really recommend this brush.
Sydney S.
If you're just beginning to learn how to use bronzer and contouring I highly recommend this brush. It doesn't give you a lot of makeup just in one spot which makes it easier to buff out the lines later. I use it everyday and overall it's a nice fluffy brush and looks super professional.
Melissa L.
Southaven, MS
Love, love, love the Sephora brand face brush collection!!! Best brushes for contouring, highlighting, applying foundation and concealer along with blush/bronzer. It's all multi purpose! Don't have to use for one single purpose; just use for what it works best for you. I use contour brush for Foundation and it work's great!
kerry A.
Holley, NY
I ordered this brush thinking I was purchasing a brush I'd seen in the store. At first I was totally bummed I ordered the wrong brush for $30 but quickly I realized I loved it. It's perect for applying my blush and highlighter. Hasn't shed at all like some reviews said. Such a great small brush to add to my collection.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
I love Sephora brushes! The brush is very soft and applies your makeup really well. I love the look of the brushes as well. The only complaint I have is that I wish they were more affordable but they are still great quality brushes.
Wendy P.
Chatham , ON
How does this brush deal with breakage and shedding?
Sari G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite brush to contour with? I use this one but am looking a new one for cream contouring
Marta A.
How does this stack up against other pro brushes?
Shauntai M.
Lancaster, SC
I have been wanting this brush for so long because I've heard it is similar to the MAC 109. Does anyone know if this is true?
Brooke C.
Chatsworth, GA
Are sephora brushes as good of quality as name brand brushes??